Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Tanya - Closed Eyes Edition

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Tanya - Closed Eyes Edition

Post by rubyfan »

No, this is not a new head announcement by Abyss, though I wish it were.

Maybe I’m funny this way, but I find closed eye dolls both highly attractive and practical. Here is why:

- Open eye dolls look weird during sex. At least, when you’re not eye-gazing they look weird.
- Open eye dolls look weird in the morning, and in the middle of the night. “Has she been staring at me/the ceiling all night!?” Yes, yes she has. “Will she ever even blink!?” No, no she won’t.
- Open eye dolls are always looking slightly at the wrong thing, or their eyes are misaligned, or are the wrong color, or have fingerprints on them.
- Closed eye dolls look like they are concentrating on enjoying how good the sex feels.
- Closed eye dolls sleep at night, and are thankfully still asleep when you wake up.
- Closed eye dolls are never looking at the wrong thing, and if their eye color is wrong, or they are misaligned, you don’t care.

Abyss, Matt, hear me out: make closed eye variations of one of more of your best faces. When we sleep with our Realdoll2s, it’s time they slept back.

:drinking:
:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Kristal
Doll
Doll

Re: Tanya - Closed Eyes Edition

Post by Kristal »

I know right?
image.jpg
image.jpg (903.04 KiB) Viewed 2700 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (749.14 KiB) Viewed 2700 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (777.28 KiB) Viewed 2700 times
I guess you'll have to settle for a Boytoy or a really expensive robot head when they come out :wink:

Kristal[/color][/size]

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Abyss Creations used to make closed-eyes versions of their older doll range with the Velcro-attach faces on request (for the same price). It is worth asking them direct if they do the same for the RD2 range. I guess it might be easier with the magnetic face types rather than the full head versions.

For example, I have a closed eyes version of Virginia, my body 1 Realdoll (here fending off the attentions of Caroline):
Image Click for larger image

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Everhard wrote:Abyss Creations used to make closed-eyes versions of their older doll range with the Velcro-attach faces on request (for the same price). It is worth asking them direct if they do the same for the RD2 range. I guess it might be easier with the magnetic face types rather than the full head versions.

For example, I have a closed eyes version of Virginia, my body 1 Realdoll (here fending off the attentions of Caroline):
Image Click for larger image
Interesting! Will have to inquire with Abyss sales about this. I do much prefer the full-head designs, so that could be an issue.

It does seem potentially a conceptually simple thing to add to any existing face though. Simply create a "stopper/eyelid cover" for the eye-socket during molding and pour the silicone as normal. Alternately, fill in the eye-socket with silicone after normal casting.

Voila! Closed-eye version.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

rubyfan wrote:I do much prefer the full-head designs, so that could be an issue.

...Alternately, fill in the eye-socket with silicone after normal casting.
It definitely can be done with a full head design. See Faina's eyes-closed head in the following post. I think you need to be logged in to see it though, because it is in the Anatomical Doll (no longer trading) forum:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 47#p778747

Brick

Post by Brick »

rubyfan wrote:No, this is not a new head announcement by Abyss, though I wish it were.

Maybe I’m funny this way, but I find closed eye dolls both highly attractive and practical. Here is why:

- Open eye dolls look weird during sex. At least, when you’re not eye-gazing they look weird.
- Open eye dolls look weird in the morning, and in the middle of the night. “Has she been staring at me/the ceiling all night!?” Yes, yes she has. “Will she ever even blink!?” No, no she won’t.
- Open eye dolls are always looking slightly at the wrong thing, or their eyes are misaligned, or are the wrong color, or have fingerprints on them.
- Closed eye dolls look like they are concentrating on enjoying how good the sex feels.
- Closed eye dolls sleep at night, and are thankfully still asleep when you wake up.
- Closed eye dolls are never looking at the wrong thing, and if their eye color is wrong, or they are misaligned, you don’t care.

Abyss, Matt, hear me out: make closed eye variations of one of more of your best faces. When we sleep with our Realdoll2s, it’s time they slept back.

:drinking:
At this time Abyss offers closed eye versions of the WRD Asa Akira and the Lupe Fuentes doll faces. But that is all.....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS