Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Ireal doll 2 body B

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Jason1978

Ireal doll 2 body B

Post by Jason1978 »

I am interested in the real doll 2 with a body B. I was wondering if this doll is really 65 to 70 pounds? This body is great looking. Also is it a full 5 feet 1 inches? Because that's like the minimum height I'd want. How does the B body compare to the others? Real doll looks great and I am not sure if I will get one yet just trying to decide as I have a bit of money to get one with and just checking out the options.

Brick

Re: Ireal doll 2 body B

Post by Brick »

Jason1978 wrote:I am interested in the real doll 2 with a body B. I was wondering if this doll is really 65 to 70 pounds? This body is great looking. Also is it a full 5 feet 1 inches? Because that's like the minimum height I'd want. How does the B body compare to the others? Real doll looks great and I am not sure if I will get one yet just trying to decide as I have a bit of money to get one with and just checking out the options.
Yes it is! And its a beautiful body, very popular. If you are really interested in buying a Realdoll, please visit the "Club Realdoll" forum and look at the doll gallery. If you have any questions just ask the owners, they are a chatty bunch..... :lol:
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Jason1978 wrote:I am interested in the real doll 2 with a body B. I was wondering if this doll is really 65 to 70 pounds? This body is great looking. Also is it a full 5 feet 1 inches? Because that's like the minimum height I'd want. How does the B body compare to the others? Real doll looks great and I am not sure if I will get one yet just trying to decide as I have a bit of money to get one with and just checking out the options.
You should also take note that the Body B only has breast gels and no butt gels.....big difference in butt softness and bounce!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I actually don't want any gel in the breast or butt is that possible to get?

INFORMATIONS