Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Question about RD2 joints

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

LatexLadyLover

Question about RD2 joints

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I have 2 TPE Dolls and the joints are very easy to pose in almost any position and will stay there. I have a Z-one 151cm and it's the same. My question is do the RD2's have the same stiffness.For example,can you lay an RD2 on it's back and have the legs stick straight up in the air without them falling back down or to the side? Need to know before I spend $6400 on a RD2 Body F and then be disappointed. Thanks

Brick

Re: Question about RD2 joints

Post by Brick »

Real dolls have 3 levels of joint tightness, "Loose, Standard, Tight" loose is floppy and tight is it takes 2 hands to move a limb. This has to be requested at the time of the order or the doll is automatically made "standard" tightness...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Brick

Post by Brick »

I have 2 Body F's, one standard and one enhanced. And actually its impossible to be disappointed with a RD2 Body F......Really!! :D

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

[quote="Zebo"]I have 2 Body F's, one standard and one enhanced. And actually its impossible to be disappointed with a RD2 Body F......Really!! :D[/quo

As one who is about to purchase a RD2 I'm curious as well. Zebo, your reply still begs the question: Can the RD2 lie on her back with legs in the air without collapsing with the standard joint tightness?
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Sorry, you would have to request tight joints to achieve this. I have all my dolls at standard and although when I first got the dolls it do what you requested. However, as the joints are used they loosen up a bit and it would be a balancing act to keep the legs up. Requesting tight joints would nullify this loosening and you would be able to achieve pose for the life of the doll.....

INFORMATIONS