Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD face match - Ali Larter

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Koop

RD face match - Ali Larter

Post by Koop »

Am so close to pulling the trigger on a real doll. Still need to decide on the face. I'm in love with Ali Larter's face. Blonde, sunny, intelligent. Anyone with the eye/experience knows which face would do best? I don't think there's any face that quite does it... Am leaning on the Jenny face right now which does well in blonde.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: RD face match - Ali Larter

Post by siliconefun »

Koop wrote:Am so close to pulling the trigger on a real doll. Still need to decide on the face. I'm in love with Ali Larter's face. Blonde, sunny, intelligent. Anyone with the eye/experience knows which face would do best? I don't think there's any face that quite does it... Am leaning on the Jenny face right now which does well in blonde.

You better have to start with a pic showing a neutral face expression. Quite hard because she smiles on most pics :D
Suggestions:
- Rebecca - Face R (RD2 Full Head Design)
RealDoll-FaceR.jpg
- Natalie - Face N (RD2 Full Head Design)
Natalie_RD2_FACE_N.jpg
- SF -

Brick

Post by Brick »

Hey Koop, I am with SF on the Rebecca face. I think she would be close and she does well in blonde also. Most important, pull the trigger on doll while sale is on. Then you got 20 weeks to change that face, if you feel like it. Lock that discount in.......just saying :D
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Koop

Post by Koop »

Hate to sound like a party pooper, but this doll is right on the money. Sigh, the curse of so many choices. (And oh man, after a double take, you almost can't even tell it's a doll!)
Attachments
celeste.jpg
celeste.jpg (137.27 KiB) Viewed 2818 times

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Just appreciate the look of this doll because you run in a nightmare when placing an order.

- SF -

Barbieishot2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Barbieishot2 »

Koop wrote:Hate to sound like a party pooper, but this doll is right on the money. Sigh, the curse of so many choices. (And oh man, after a double take, you almost can't even tell it's a doll!)

Wow! You are absolutely right! It's like her twin! Which face is this? I haven't seen it before on Abyss's website.

Barbieishot2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Barbieishot2 »

Koop wrote:Hate to sound like a party pooper, but this doll is right on the money. Sigh, the curse of so many choices. (And oh man, after a double take, you almost can't even tell it's a doll!)

Hi, which face is this?! She's beautiful!

Fun4real
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fun4real »

Barbieishot2 wrote:

Hi, which face is this?! She's beautiful!
Unfortunately it is not an abyss design and I think discussions of the vendor are still banned on TDF

INFORMATIONS