Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Website of wickedrealdoll

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Website of wickedrealdoll

Post by skybird100000 »

Hey there,
Since I saw that pictures of Kaylani made by Stacy http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=90 I knew I needed know more of these dolls and checked the website.
I went to http://www.wickedrealdoll.com/ then clicked Buy Kaylani to see if there was more info then I clicked go back as there was not much info to be found there.

Then I tried to click buy Lupe and got this message
There was an error in your shopping cart!

Error - You can only order one doll at a time.
I have this problem with Firefox and Internet explorer. Closing the browsers doesnt help and I don't want to clean my cache.
So I guess there is a little bug :)

Oh yes: I didn't see the measurements of Lupe and wiki is yr friend http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Lupe
Height: 4'09" (145 cm)
Measurements: 33A-22-34
Doll Wheight: ??

Some questions now :wink: , what is the delivery time for Kaylani OR Lupe ( I wish I could type Kay AND Lupe :razz: ). I love the face of Kay and I love the body of Lupe, what a dilemma aaaaaaaaaargh.

I saw pictures made by Stacy where Kay is standing on her own, can she really do that? And is this something Lupe can do too?

Can the doll wear different wigs?
Thats it for the moment 8)
Cheers

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Website of wickedrealdoll

Post by AlexKnight »

All Realdolls, even the Wicked dolls can't stand on their own, there's either a stand, or a rope/chain holding her upright.

You should report the error to Abyss so they can look into it, and fix it.

Stacy has changed Kaylani's wig several times, so it's very possible to do that.

Wiki does indeed mention Lupe's measurements, but that info is from before her breast implants, I don't know what cup size she has now.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

That's actually not an error. When you clicked "Buy Kaylani" it added Kaylani to your shopping cart. Then when you clicked "Buy Lupe" the cart couldn't add it because you already had Kaylani in there. All you need to do is click "View Cart" and delete the Kaylani doll from it. Then you can add Lupe instead.

The lead time on any doll is 8-10 weeks.

We don't have the final weight of the Lupe doll yet because we're still finishing up the internal cores. We're hoping for 60 pounds or so.

I just measured a Lupe doll, the measurements I got were 30-B bra size, 20" waist, 31.5" hips. Her shoe size is 5.

--Amanda
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Thank you for the info Amanda.
I might be a blind male but I don't see the 'view cart' on the wicked page :wink:
So I went to your regular site http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd and their it was indeed and I could remove the doll from the cart.

Cheers

INFORMATIONS