Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

taking a WD poll

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Do you own a Wicked Realdoll?

I own a jessica drake
8%
I own an Alektra Blue
23%
I own a Kaylani
15%
I own a Lupe
No votes
I do not own one but am saving for one
54%

Total votes: 13

regul8

taking a WD poll

Post by regul8 »

just wondering how many people on TDF own Wicked Realdolls....

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Re: taking a WD poll

Post by Fuzzy78 »

I know of four lol

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

I have my beautiful jessica drake. and having her here posting on the forum makes heer even more special to me ;)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

I want to collect the whole set!
:wink: :whistle:

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I wish I had them all too! The Lupi doll is really growing on me... She might be next on my ever growing list!

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

stacy718 wrote:I wish I had them all too! The Lupi doll is really growing on me... She might be next on my ever growing list!
I so want Lupe. The doll too. :whistle:

Cheers,
r4m
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

#6 I do not one one but wish I could.

Lupe, if you must know. She has the bestest body I have seen on any doll, by any maker, ever!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Lupe is also on my wishlist but I am afraid 145cm is small, even smaller then my 4 wood. The good thing about a smaller doll however is that they are lighter. Grrrrrrrrrrm :?

MrDollyPardon

Post by MrDollyPardon »

I love the look of the Jessica Drake but the height... what does that do to the weight? My RD5 is heavy enough and she is only 4'10"! My poor back... heh
don't worry about what other people think... they don't do it often anyway

My Doll Album

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Post by Fuzzy78 »

i would really like a lupe, i am really concidering her, but i really want an accurat weight estimate before i buy, and she is the only doll on the wd site with no info given about the weight, and alltough yes mat said she will way ca 60 but theres noo official info and i dont trust guesses when its about a 7'000$ doll

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Well as you guys know I own the Alektra doll :D . She's a real beauty and very realistic looking doll. But all the Wicked dolls look great and now that I have spoken to the real Jessica, I've got my eyes set on one of her dolls :wink:

Were also still trying to get Alektra here for you guys :wink: But here's a pic from her new shoot soon to be released Space cadet :).

Click on the pic for the full size photo
Space_cadet_14.jpg
Space_cadet_14.jpg (175.22 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
 Click to go to Coverdoll

regul8

Post by regul8 »

I really love the height on jessica but the weight is still questionable. I am 5'6 but I love women who are tall...I will make a decision soon. I wouldn't mind Alektra but in my opinion I personally like the skin tone on jessica's rd. I will compare the 2 more in depth. Please feel free to express your opinions!

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

regul8 wrote:I really love the height on jessica but the weight is still questionable. I am 5'6 but I love women who are tall...I will make a decision soon. I wouldn't mind Alektra but in my opinion I personally like the skin tone on jessica's rd. I will compare the 2 more in depth. Please feel free to express your opinions!
Well I like both the Jessica and the Alektra dolls, they both have their good points. Alektra is 5' 6" but in heels well she'll tower above you if your 5' 6" :wink: The skin tone on Jessica is fair and on Alektra Asian. Is there anything in particular that you need to know about the dolls? I can answer on Alektra and I know a fair amount about the Jessica doll. I also do know that the real Jessica is a really nice person, as I have chatted to her on the phone :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

regul8

Post by regul8 »

I knew that Alektra has the Asian skin but I didn't know jessica was Fair skinned. She's not Medium?

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

regul8 wrote:I knew that Alektra has the Asian skin but I didn't know jessica was Fair skinned. She's not Medium?
Well I'm going on what Midi told me, as I said I don't have a Jessica YET :wink:. However from what I've seen, medium and Asian are close and Jessica looks a little lighter in colour to Alektra.

One can't always go by photos as it greatly depends on the lighting at the time, i.e. studio lighting can make a doll look a little lighter, as in my photo of Alektra above.

But Abyss would be the best to answer this on the doll colour :).
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS