Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Kaylani Lei Wicked RealDoll Serial #1 - THE REVIEW

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Kaylani Lei Wicked RealDoll Serial #1 - THE REVIEW

Post by siliventurer »

Message from the owner:
Hello fellow forum members! A little over three months ago, I had the wonderful privilege of becoming an owner of the first production numbered Kaylani Lei Wicked RealDoll. With ownership for that period of time so far, came not only enjoyment but also more responsibility and now a bit of reflection. Below you will find my full review piece of Kaylani in which I found much pleasure writing. I believe this is also the very first review done of a Wicked RealDoll. Enjoy!

THE REVIEW
Customer Service
Simply outstanding! From the minute the order was placed to the day it arrived (and beyond) the entire Abyss staff has always been there with the most courteous and prompt responses to every question I had and always following through on every aspect of the order as a business. The customer is always left feeling extremely confident about their purchase.

Face
Unlike the other RealDoll product lines, the Wicked RealDolls use a distinct face system that incorporates the entire head. This is the most ideal for these kind of dolls since they are suppose to be nearly identical replicas of the real-life stars they represent with very little need for expressive face variations. As for the overall craftsmanship of the face, it is remarkably well done and Kaylani has always been dazzling at every glance.

Spine
With the introduction of the Wicked RealDoll product line, one distinct feature that makes them unique is the articulate spine. The intent is to provide a greater range of mobility in the upper portion of the doll (more so for poseability). My experience so far in working with Kaylani and her spine has been quite positive. She does in fact move around more but it comes with one caution. The caution is that when moving the doll or having sex with it (see "Sex" section below), the weight can quickly shift in one direction and alter the center of gravity. And if you are not paying attention the entire time, it can possibly result in an unintended accident or damage to the doll. The best way I have found to deal with this is to carefully plan out what you intend to do with the doll beforehand. This would allow you to ensure the doll gets treated properly. Overall, this novel feature does indeed live up to its expectations in broadening the doll's range of abilities.

Breasts
The breasts on a Wicked RealDoll are extremely firm at the start and do begin to very slowly soften up over time similarly like the other RealDoll product lines. Through the several months I have had Kaylani thus far, I have noticed that her breasts have indeed softened up to a very slight degree.

Hands & Feet
The detail on the hands and feet of a Wicked RealDoll are just incredible. Although I didn't notice it the first time around when I first opened the crate and removed the doll, the craftsmanship has really reached a new level. From the nails to the knuckles to the palms and feet base, no detail was left out. Additionally, the embedded finger wires have also definitely improved from years ago providing much more durability. The one most notable and striking new feature that I noticed is now the extra realism in the hands with the detailed coloration of the blood veins. Although these come from molds taken off the stars themselves, it takes great knowledge and skill to duplicate these body parts to perfection. A truly AMAZING job!

Joints
As with the other lines of RealDolls, the joints on a Wicked RealDoll are also real stiff to start off. However, depending on the frequency that you pose or use the doll will determine how much sooner or later the joints begin to loosen up. Despite the loosening (preferring that it wouldn't), the doll should still be able to maintain poseability so long as you don't attempt something not within the allowable range which could then possibly damage the joints.

Sex
The sex with a Wicked RealDoll is quite a unique and dynamite experience. I guarantee you won't be forgetting about any sexual encounter that you have with it. Although the weight of these dolls have been significantly reduced, one would still have to seriously learn to carefully adapt to this issue if attempting different sexual positions. However, one new aspect an owner would now have to deal with during sex is the articulate spine. From my own experience for this review, the spine has added another dimension in the challenge since the weight can now shift very quickly in any one direction due to the increased mobility. This results in having to be even more aware at all times during sexual activity to avoid any potential accident or damage.

My Verdict:
The Wicked RealDoll is indeed a truly remarkable and very unique work of art and credit is definitely deserving for all the efforts at Abyss, Wicked Pictures, and the stars themselves that brought this product line into existence. This high quality replica product line does seem to slightly better fit avid hobbyists/collectors in this genre than those who may be seeking a strictly sexual or medical aid remedy given the sophisticated detail and level of attention required. Present and future owners of one of these dolls should surely find themselves jaw-droppingly satisfied.

On a final thought, if I could sum up my entire experience comprehensively from the company to this wicked product it would be none other than...First Class. The highest kudos to Debra, Amanda, Matt & Joe for continually striving to maintain the highest level of quality! Overall Grade: A+

Supplementals:
Image Image

Related Topic Links You Might Like:
Kaylani Lei Wicked RealDoll Serial #1 - The Introduction
Kaylani Lei Wicked RealDoll Serial #1 - The Coverdoll

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: Kaylani Lei Wicked RealDoll Serial #1 - The Review

Post by kharn »

Very nice review, she even looks good in the box :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

YRUb8

Post by YRUb8 »

Looks like a movie I saw her in.
Attachments
PDVD_002.JPG
PDVD_002.JPG (39.87 KiB) Viewed 32767 times
PDVD_000.JPG
PDVD_000.JPG (45.15 KiB) Viewed 32767 times

nooserhang

Post by nooserhang »

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww....she looks zen...sational!!!!!! just curious, what about wigs? is it easy to change them for this model? thanks
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Ahh, so you are the owner of serial #1 :D :D

Very cool!!

It's nice to know the first two Kaylani dolls have gone to TDF members :D :D

I'm still waiting for mine, but reviews like these make the wait even harder.

8O 8O 8O "The sex with a Wicked RealDoll is a dynamite experience" 8O 8O 8O

I'm curious about what you mean by, the weight can shift in a direction when not being careful, you mean, her torso can flop sideways, or something like that?
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Great review siliventurer thanks. She quite obviously is as good as she looks. :)

As is the case here, Abyss staff are second to none and their product matches their efficiency.

Great images in Coverdoll as well. :D

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Post by siliventurer »

You're quite welcome everyone. She has indeed been an enjoyment to have and be creative with. :razz:

AlexKnight wrote:Ahh, so you are the owner of serial #1 :D :D
I'm still waiting for mine, but reviews like these make the wait even harder.

8O 8O 8O "The sex with a Wicked RealDoll is a dynamite experience" 8O 8O 8O

I'm curious about what you mean by, the weight can shift in a direction when not being careful, you mean, her torso can flop sideways, or something like that?
Alex, i'm going to warn you she will definitely run you ragged!!! LOL. You will definitely have your hands way full dealing with her and Melissa at the same time. :thumbs_up:

As for the weight shift question, yes she has more floppiness to her now in the upper body. So whichever way that upper torso moves when you let go, is the direction the rest of the body will move. Which means you will have to make much more effort to position her and get her to remain the way you would want compared to if she had a stiff back. That is why I suggested that any owner makes sure they are willing to always gives full attention to these kinds of dolls when working with the weight and mobility.

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Nice thorough review of Kaylani. This is the first full review of a Wicked Doll that I have seen yet. She looks amazing as well.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

kharn wrote:Very nice review, she even looks good in the box :D

Her pictures make me feel like I did in my youth when I would rip a new toy out of its box in my haste to play with it,...
Fortunately these boxs are made a little more sturdy!
:wink:

And the 'TOYs'!!!
8) :whistle: :whistle:

Fantastic reveiw.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Dollinlove
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollinlove »

So, shape is better or not than a classic Body A/B

Need Photos :evidence:

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Post by siliventurer »

Dollinlove wrote:So, shape is better or not than a classic Body A/B

Need Photos :evidence:
I say the bodies are unique in their own respective ways. Though the Body A/B's are definitely taller I think. As for photographic evidence, keep an eye out for the next shoot which might give you a better idea of her body. :wink:

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Man what a great review. I need to do my jd review soon as well. But I am enjoying spending so much time with her I find it hard to drag myself away to write it.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Jessica Drake
Doll
Doll

Post by Jessica Drake »

You didn't mention how the inserts were. Do you have any comments on that. Could you perhaps show a photo of them in place for technical purposes?
Check out my latest gallery Pics and links...

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

It was nice to see Kaylani made her own posts with her photos as well. Click the Photo.

xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Hi, Siliventurer! I'm sorry that I missed this topic when it posted last month! I hope you didn't think I was ignoring you. :( I had a bit of a dry spell there, but I'm back and in business!

Major congratulations for having the FIRST numbered Kaylani! That has to be a great honor. I know I'm excited for you! She is a outrageously stunning doll, and has probably replaced Jessica Drake's doll as my new favorite Wicked Real Doll.

You've written a tremendous review and make a good case for everyone to buy a Wicked Real Doll! The idea of an articulated spine really fascinates me. Has anything like that been done on a doll before?

After reading your review, it's hard not to want to buy a Wicked Real Doll, and after seeing your astounding pictures of Kaylani, it would be hard not to buy a Kaylani for myself. :) I have a lot of thinking to do, though thankfully I'll have a good year or so in which to do it!

Thank you for writing up such a great review, Siliventurer!
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

INFORMATIONS