Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

More Than A Little Lupe -- A Review

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: More Than A Little Lupe -- A Review

Post by AlyDolly »

Zarnon I loved reading your review
It made me wanna buy her !

What exactly is a "kiss mouth feature" ??

I also wanted to thank you and
Star88 for the tips on how to move the dolls eyes iv been wondering what to use for a long time. Iv even gone as fare as to called Abyss a few times for the last 3 months but always get the answering machine when i press extension 14 and get asked to leave a message but my phone only dose outgoing calls. I thought about making a thread asking for help but did not want to make anyone angry :evil: for starting a thread for something so small. So thanks !!! :glou:

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

What exactly is a "kiss mouth feature" ??
It was a special mod I commissioned Matt and the good folks at Wicked to do. It is basically the RD1 face oral cavity. For me this has provided the most realistic kissing experience (along with my PIB head which was specially modified by Toonist).

If I get another Wicked I'll surely get this mod. It was well worth it.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

ronnieray
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ronnieray »

I have just joined and have looked everywhere for the "buy and sell" section. Why uisn't it listed in plain veiw so all can see it?

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Welcome to the Forum, ronnieray.
If you click on "The Doll Forum" logo above, that will take you to the Main Index page
Scroll down about two thirds of the page and you'll see the Sales section right there.
It's off the Main Page so IMO that's in pretty plain sight, but maybe there is something
to consider here in terms of making it even easier to find. Thanks for the comment.
TDF Sales.jpg
TDF Sales.jpg (170.57 KiB) Viewed 3039 times

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

AKDude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AKDude »

Zarnon, can you review the arm movement on the Lupe doll? I'm wondering how far the elbows can be bent backward - can they touch behind the back? The B7 Jen could not but they can come within about six inches. Can the Lupe arms move above the head or just shoulder height as with the RD and RD2?

Sheldor
Location: In the illusion of somethingness amid the 'reality' of nothingness.

Post by Sheldor »

Cons

Girlfriend will never give you any time alone with her

LMFAO!!!

Donter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Donter »

such a pretty girl, dont know what to say as wow.

Chimera Softboxes are a really worth the price, but if you need a lower price, take a look at Photoflex, they have a very good 4x6ft, 6x8ft and bigger. I often took pics with the 6x8ft. box portraits and full body, smooth shadows and contrasty enough. Hope I can show pics here one day.
there are so many dolls out there, need a bigger appartment

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

AKDude wrote:Zarnon, can you review the arm movement on the Lupe doll? I'm wondering how far the elbows can be bent backward - can they touch behind the back? The B7 Jen could not but they can come within about six inches. Can the Lupe arms move above the head or just shoulder height as with the RD and RD2?
MY arms can't touch behind my back! 8O
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Hope you don't mind if I give you a one year update. Lupe is still in great shape. I never did the arms behind her head but I have had her in some interesting poses with the arms up. I always say ease into the pose and take deep breaths. Overall the durability has been great. The natural texture of the doll is part of that 'x' factor that makes the doll experience that much better. Have zero poke-throughs (fingerwires).

I keep forgetting the modified oral area is not a standard part of Wicked. Dang it should be, much more realistic experience.

Aesthetics and durability, very high. The hip joint is very flexible, Lupe looks awesome in almost any pose.

Overall she's high-end from the start and maintains that standard.

Minor gripes, eyes are hard(er) to adjust than some other dolls. Boobs are too firm compared to rest of doll.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

Zarnon wrote:Hope you don't mind if I give you a one year update.

Minor gripes, eyes are hard(er) to adjust than some other dolls. Boobs are too firm compared to rest of doll.
Thanks for the update.
As I experienced eye movement troubles with my WRD I thought I'd share this quick note/tip
My WRD eyes (top) have a hollow back , the new set I have (bottom) are full round and super easy to position

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Star88 wrote:As I experienced eye movement troubles with my WRD I thought I'd share this quick note/tip

My WRD eyes (top) have a hollow back , the new set I have (bottom) are full round and super easy to position
Yes, I can vouch for that, ever since I replaced Kayla's standard hollow backed eyes with Guy eyes, her eyes move so much better.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS