Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

More Than A Little Lupe -- A Review

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Zarnon
Former Member

More Than A Little Lupe -- A Review

Post by Zarnon »

More Than a Little Lupe – An Early Review

Pros

Perfect out of the box
Skin texture blows me away
Incredible spine
Awesome optional kiss mouth feature
Best stock wig of any doll

Cons

Firmest boobs of the more recent dolls I’ve owned
Girlfriend will never give you any time alone with her

¡¡¡¡ HOLA LUPICITA!!!!

Bienvenido a mi casa (¡y mi cama tambien!).

Before I begin I want to thank the Karmic Forces that've placed me on the Earth at a time when a doll like this is available and I can afford her as a part of the 99%. If my fortunes were different I'd be lucky to have a vaguely feminoid rock.

Real Earth Mother Doll - Circa Palaeolithic period
Wilendorfa
Wilendorfa
willendorfa.jpg (20.73 KiB) Viewed 14569 times
My Wicked Lupe took about 3 good months to get here, partly because of a kiss mouth feature I wanted incorporated into the design. I’ve had to work out of town and by luck she arrived on the last day I was home on weekday.

The best thing about Wicked dolls is the attention to detail. If they were software they’d be Blizzard. If they were a car company they’d be Lexus. I’m renting storage for three huge Abyss crates but they keep the doll intact.

Lupe’s flawless. I hadn’t expected how beautiful she’d look. Maybe I’m a little inured but after my 10th or so doll I feel I’m used to the process. The unveiling of my Wicked brought that back again. What a rush.

She’s such a high end product. This doll seems like something you’d see at Madame Toussad’s in the “Over 21” section. Kudos to the makeup department for ensuring not a single eyelash was out of place. No need for any adjustment or revision. Just enjoy what the Keebler sex elves have brought you.

The first thing I noticed when I picked her up was the skin texture. I realize this is a body cast and you’re going to get that as part of it, but I didn’t realize how much that’d enhance the experience. It's somewhat between "regular" skin texture and goosebumps but very pleasant and a surprising change. It reminds me of a turned on woman's feeling. Very erotic!

The platinum silicone is slightly stiffer than my old tin dolls but I was very pleased with how close the two are. As long as I don’t suffer the compression damage the tin dolls developed I’ll gladly take the platinum.

The head shape is finally correct allowing proper placement of the wig. The problem with RD1 heads is they’re too “flat”. The Wicked is spot on.

The stock wig complements the head shape. This is one of the best out of the box wigs I’ve ever gotten. Truly awesome front and side weave and texture. I want at least one replacement because I can’t imagine her with any other wig (although I’m sure I’ll try a few out!). Adjusting the silky soft hair is freaking awesome.

I am in love with Latina spinners and Lupe is one Helluva example! Coca color, beautiful waist, one palm bubble butt, beautiful C cups and muscular thighs. Abyss have really outdone themselves recreating her.

The flexible spine is an improvement over the older RD design and any design with a fixed back. Again, it comes down to realism. I could see this when playing with the doll in bed.

I’ve only had one chance for sexual play. The day I got her I was already behind for a long drive back. The subsequent weekends home my GF was glued to the house and it wasn’t until yesterday I had a chance to get the full experience.

I do a pre-warm with one of the newer radiant heaters and a electric pad. That coupled with a warmed insert really enhance the experience.

She’s as functional as beautiful. Someone finally got the torque right and made a doll that isn’t over-tightened anywhere. She moves and looks awesome.

The last piece of this doll is the throwback oral feature I requested. This is the first Wicked with this and it goes back to my favorite oral design; the RD1. For me, that’s been the most realistic French kissing design around. It was almost a year owning a RD that I got a chance to discover how wonderful that was.

I’ve chased that after wards and frankly been disappointed in attempts by other companies. Abyss tried a similar design for me on my BoyToy that didn’t hit the mark. I was worried the Lupe might suffer similar problems.

Just awesome. It’s like the cherry on a perfect sundae. The entire package, along with an extremely well designed insert made this one of the more over the top erotic experiences I’ve had as an owner.

Despite the snap-judgement necro comparisons, many of us are looking for the most realistic experience available. The Wicked goes very far on this front.

I feel a little guilty, having gotten into dolls to basically satisfy a need I couldn’t enjoy on my own. Having a doll like Lupe goes far beyond and I’m fine with that!

The only possible downside is the boobs. They’re a little firmer than my other dolls. I’m not sure what gel inserts Abyss is using but it’s the only small blemish on an otherwise flawless rose.

Summary: Top of the line sexual toy for grown-up girls and boys. Start your collection today!
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: More Than A Little Lupe -- A Review

Post by 1jayjay »

Great review, thanks Zarnon. :) The Wicked line seems to be the Rolls Royce of dolls and your post seems to reflect that. :) I'm glad she's everything you wanted.

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

Nice review, love that you can still experience the new doll joy after owning many others in the past.

I'll be among the first... but Probably not the last to say congrats, and lets see some pics.
cheers
Star88

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

You lucky dog :)

I was sold on her just seeing how light she was :) Your review now makes her a definite for my collection and certainly will go with the same oral after reading your review.

Thanks.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Congrats, Z!
Thanks for making it easy enough to call Realdoll and say "I'd like what Zarnon ordered". :D

And then they'd say "who?", and it would dawn on me that you wouldn't
use your screen name to order, and I'd slap my head and say "doh", and
then I'd PM you for the exact doll specs "head" to toe.

Anyway, great endorsement.

Do I need to ask for pics; do I? OK, I'm asking.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Zarnon wrote:More Than a Little Lupe – An Early Review

Pros
[...]
Awesome optional kiss mouth feature
[...]
The last piece of this doll is the throwback oral feature I requested. This is the first Wicked with this and it goes back to my favorite oral design; the RD1. For me, that’s been the most realistic French kissing design around. It was almost a year owning a RD that I got a chance to discover how wonderful that was.
Wait, I thought the Wickeds were not customizable. On the site, there is NO option for such a kiss mouth that I see. Am I missing something?

Are we going to get to see some pics of her? :)

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Great review; I'm sold. :thumbs_up:

I second seeing some pics as well; that's the one thing that's been lacking with this beauty. Even on Wicked's site there's only a couple.

If they do indeed allow somewhat customization, one would wonder if they might be open to using a softer gel for the breasts as well. It'd be interesting to find out.

I think I'd like the kiss mouth feature as well, since I do very much enjoy kissing my dolls.

For me, she's got everything going for her- size, light weight, amazing looks & bod, including wonderful skin tone. Now, to hear a great review like this makes me really want one of my own.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

airgirluvr wrote:
I think I'd like the kiss mouth feature as well, since I do very much enjoy kissing my dolls.
I kiss my dolls like crazy! :turn-l:

I wonder how Lupe looks with that mouth on her.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Wait, I thought the Wickeds were not customizable. On the site, there is NO option for such a kiss mouth that I see. Am I missing something?
There is no options because no one had asked him to do this project before I did. Just ol' Zarnon trying out design options (see also my Ruby Permanent Makeup Head).

It doesn't change the outside appearance of the doll so it doesn't violate their agreement, just a functionality tweak.

This is one of the benefits of being on TDF, not all adjustments are posted publicly. It's like asking for a variation on the Chef's special someone told you about.

:D
I wonder how Lupe looks with that mouth on her.
This is one of the best features of this doll, having such an incredible look yet being able to make out with her. Awesome!! I am taking pictures, just waiting for batteries to recharge.

Lupe, my only request is you can meet with my 4'11" 95 pound Vietnamese girlfriend? If you could recruit her to the "dark side" I'd be eternally grateful. Thanks in advance.
Are we going to get to see some pics of her?

No , you never will. I will keep her all to myself. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I have already taken some pics. I had to charge the batteries up for more. Keep tuned to this Bat Station. :D
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Zarnon wrote:
There is no options because no one had asked him to do this project before I did. Just ol' Zarnon trying out design options (see also my Ruby Permanent Makeup Head).

It doesn't change the outside appearance of the doll, just a functionality tweak.

This is one of the benefits of being on TDF, not all adjustments are posted publicly. It's like asking for a variation on the Chef's special someone told you about.

:D
Just curious, if you don't mind me asking, but was this a costly option?

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Awesome review... Thanks! :D

Post some pictures of your Lupe please... :razz:
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

Starsky
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Starsky »

Greetings Zarnon,
Thank you very much for the review. It makes me even more anxious to see some photos!

Kiss Mouth: I hadn't heard of that option. You say it doesn't change the appearance. Is it just a different kind of mouth insert? (since the original mouth insert was meant for something else :) Can it be ordered separately and added later? or does Abyss need to integrate it during manufacture?

Skin texture: Is it computer generated skin texture? to make her less shiny? or... is it the real skin texture resulting from the scan of Lupe herself? (gosh that makes me......to think that would be possible.....whew!)

I'm also curious to know what you think about her eyes. Are the stock ones fine? or are Masterpiece Eyes something one should consider?

Thanks again!

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats Zarnon, she sounds great!

Now, you too are part of the Wicked Owners club :wink:
Which Lupe # did you get?

Can't wait to see pics :D :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

good going Zarnon, i still like my idea of having the real Lupe who IS on webcam, play with herself while she watches you play with her doll version. so crazy. love the idea,BG

not sure i would but it is almost documentary worthy material for a short film on the new e-age twist on reality . . lol.

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jediguy1019 »

Wicked dolls truly look amazing and by the way your review reads it seems like they are in every aspect! I was hoping to order one this month while Abyss has the discount but I'm not so sure I can make it in under the wire. Can't wait to see pics of Lupe!

INFORMATIONS