Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

More Than A Little Lupe -- A Review

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: More Than A Little Lupe -- A Review

Post by beardygoat »

looks nice,i am glad to see her mouth has teeth. that was lacking in all other shots i have ever seen of her. and Lupe has TEETH. .the doll looks so nice. have fun, thanks for the album,BG

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Great pics Zarnon, thanks for posting them. :thumbs_up: Wow, what a cutie, congrats! :)

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the teeth. IMO, the real Lupe's toothy smile is adorable; it's nice to see that her doll does indeed have them visible as well.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Wow, she is indeed a fine little thing. Thanks for sharing.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

She looks great Zarnon, congrats!!
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Thx for pics, at last we have Lupe pics from an owner :). If you have time post some nudes pretty please in your dollalbum or here.

I checked a pic made by Stacy and then yours. Stacy is to good with make up I am afraid she makes it hard to compare :)
ImageImage

In this picture I dont see Lupe when seen in front but the 3rd picture, the profile one is great and looks way more like Lupe.
Is your doll less tanned as the picture made by Stacy or its a light thing?
Also I dont really see any difference with the mouth so I am still confused about that. Its all about usage I guess and I have no experience at all with kiss mouths.
The wig Stacy used seems darker but that might be the light influence aswell.
And another question :twisted: why do you want to move her eyes? Because they give impression of staring?

Sorry for all these questions but Lupe is so high on my wishlist and the reduction only lasts 1 more week ;)

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Thx for pics, at last we have Lupe pics from an owner . If you have time post some nudes pretty please in your dollalbum or here.

I checked a pic made by Stacy and then yours. Stacy is to good with make up I am afraid she makes it hard to compare
Sigh.

Do other owners posting their pics get them compared to Stacy?

I think if you went through the galleries you'd other owner's shots would fare not so well as a comparison.

I shot these in my living room with my shaky finger substituting for a shutter release I couldn't find.

I don't think it's the makeup but differences in equipment and skill level.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

skybird100000 wrote:Thx for pics, at last we have Lupe pics from an owner :). If you have time post some nudes pretty please in your dollalbum or here.

I checked a pic made by Stacy and then yours. Stacy is to good with make up I am afraid she makes it hard to compare :)

Well, everybody think they gone a receive they're doll in the wood create box exactly like Stacy pictures... It's a big mistake to think like that! :haha4:

I don't know how much time Stacy take with the doll hair, clothing and make-up to give the best looking available...? But it's not 5 minutes and she's a art expert! :lol:

Don't imaging you can do the same without a lot of hours of work... Those pictures are made for marketing and sale to put the doll at is best! :wink:

I make the same mistake few years ago when I received my first doll... I open the wood box and I was scare to dead! OMG... She is so ugly compare to stacey hot pic's!!! 8O

Thank you very much for the pic's Zarnon... :D
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Zarnon you should not 'sigh' I feel sorry you do that. I don't give critics why would I anyway, you love your doll and thats all that counts, I love your pics and Lupe looks great. I only try looking at them (how you say that) from a distance (a bit like an observer) as this is not a doll like the others for me, its a doll I am/was considering to buy from the first day I saw her.

And about this quote:
Do other owners posting their pics get them compared to Stacy?
I dont know but to be honest I saw realdoll 2 pictures of a face I didnt find really pretty till I saw some pics Stacy made. So its not really comparing but inspiring.

But for this doll Yes, what else could I do, as far I know you are the first owner showing her so I had nothing else to compare. I visited wicked website several times to see if there were new pictures, I even commented once they had so few updates grrrrr, I dont think they even updated the last 6 months :whistle: Thats why I visit this forum :)
The sad part with wickeds is you cant have a 2nd head. One head for fun and one for pics. It would make things easier...

I know Stacy makes very good pictures, I try to imitate her a bit and she gives lotsa ideas. Gives me a reason to try do better. When I read she says she only takes few pics and thats it I go nuts as I sometimes take like 200 pics, then I watch em on my PC and I often end deleting them all :crazyeyes:. I don't mind if ppl give me comments/advice about my pics so I can improve. Sometimes a small hint can make a big difference. Its still a pain in the ass for me to show my doll on this forum like I see her. I have a D90 and still cant take pictures I want, her skin looks rarely like it should be. I use my macro lens now for my small dolls and for faces and that gives better results... Next year i buy a new lens.
Dollscrazy: don't know how much time Stacy take with the doll hair, clothing and make-up to give the best looking available...? But it's not 5 minutes and she's a art expert! :lol:
Maybe we should ask her to post pictures before the make up but I have my doubts if she is allowed to do that :)
Dollscrazy: I make the same mistake few years ago when I received my first doll... I open the wood box and I was scare to dead! OMG... She is so ugly compare to stacey hot pic's!!! 8O
I have 2 collector dolls like that... since then I am more cautious.

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Oh MAN!! She is the most adorable little thing!!! I love your pics and look forward to more.
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

rachelsands
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rachelsands »

She sounds awesome! Looking forward to the pictures

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the pics Zarnon. :D I'm well impressed. She looks ace, Looking forward to the more in depth shoot even more now. :D

Eyes can be difficult. With Misty, I take a syringe, squeeze a few drops of baby oil, only 3-4 drops, along the bottom of the eye and allow it to seep in for a few mins. Then with cotton on the end of a screw driver adjust the eyes accordingly, they do move really well, the difficult part is tyring not to touch the colour of the eye, the pupil or the iris, but just on the sclera, the whiite part, they tend to move basically where I want them to with a little help and patience. Allow them to settle, sometimes they do move back fractionally to thier original position, if they do it usually means a bit more baby oil, just 2-3 drops and that does the trick. :) I should add Misty is a velcro x face system, so it may even be entirely different for a Wicked real doll, if so just disregard this part of my post! :lol:

Anyway, back on track, great pics, great doll, gone to a great home, I'm sure you're going to be in seventh heaven with her. :D

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

Zarnon wrote:I find the eyes hard to move even with a pencil eraser. Anyone have a better solution? Thnx.
See my post " adjusting eyes" I use a nerf style dart,
adjustment 009.JPG
adjustment 009.JPG (343.07 KiB) Viewed 5771 times
it's not perfect, but give it a try...

Cheers

laf_ange

Post by laf_ange »

What is its height?

Original message :
Quelle est sa taille ?

LAF ! ! ... !
Sans enfant heureux et fier de l'être !
Childfree happy and proud to be!

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

See my post " adjusting eyes" I use a nerf style dart
Cool! I used a suction cup once but had trouble getting it off!

I like the oil and cotton technique. Anything that's gentle to the doll face is desired.

I wasn't entirely happy with the shoot mainly b/c the lighting was coming from behind and the lights I have seem overpowered for the room (I also need more indirect lighting , can't remember what those nice boxes are called). I couldn't find the shutter release and I can't help contributing some movement to the camera which makes the shot less crisp.

I like my SLR camera but one bummer is I can't use any other lens but the one it came with. I would love to have a nice zoom lens to work with.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Starsky
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Starsky »

Thanks for the photos Zarnon! They are just fine.
I especailly like the profile photo. Very nice! So pretty.

Her eyes look wider in the 2nd photo, a kind of "surprised" look. Were you able to adjust her face to give her an expression? or were you...showing her something at that moment? :)

My Lupe won't be here for several weeks yet so I'm getting a sneak peek through your photos (thank you). I'm waiting to see what size clothing she'll need and if it's going to be a problem to find things in her extremely small size.

Fixed lens: Yes, don't you hate that. "Human zoom" you have to walk back and forth to fill the frame the way you want.

As always, I look forward to more photos of your Lupe as long as you're having fun taking them! (It will never end :)
Happy Holidays!

INFORMATIONS