Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

More Than A Little Lupe -- A Review

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: More Than A Little Lupe -- A Review

Post by Paleonaturist »

Wow, Z!

Sounds like you got a great li'l doll there . . .

The whole Wicked line seems to be just about the best bunch of dolls around. Had I the cash on hand for a new doll, they'd be the direction I'd be looking. There'd only be one question . . .

Lupe?

Kaylani??

Lupe???

Kaylani????

~B., who thinks they're both awesome, but would probably go with Kaylani on balance.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Dang folks, thanks for the comments. I had Lupe all set up in a chair for a few snaps before I left then found out my batteries needed recharging. So unfortunately she will have to wait until this Friday when I'm back.
The whole Wicked line seems to be just about the best bunch of dolls around. Had I the cash on hand for a new doll, they'd be the direction I'd be looking. There'd only be one question . . .

Lupe?

Kaylani??

Lupe???

Kaylani????
I like it, although I might make Jessica Drake number two. Aw heck, I have visions of the whole lineup along a wall. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
i still like my idea of having the real Lupe who IS on webcam, play with herself while she watches you play with her doll version. so crazy. love the idea,BG
My GF has a body like Kaylani and I'm really going to try to enlist her in doll play with Lupe. Worth a shot!
Kiss Mouth: I hadn't heard of that option. You say it doesn't change the appearance. Is it just a different kind of mouth insert? (since the original mouth insert was meant for something else Can it be ordered separately and added later? or does Abyss need to integrate it during manufacture?
I asked for an "all in one" design like the original RD1 face. I think this is what I got.

I didn't like the oral insert in the Boy Toy because the lips and insert were separate. There was this annoying air leak as a result. Personally I like the vacuum effect for kissing. The tongue fits nicely in this design, the mouth opens relatively easy and you can get some great French kissing this way. It's gotta be experienced. It's why if I get a RD2 I'll have them use the RD1 skull with it.

Not sure if this is a regular option or what the price will be. I hate to say what I paid if I'm wrong. It may be easier to do after the first one. I gotta say, if I get another Wicked I'll definitely want the oral mod as part of the package.

I dunno if Abyss wanted me discussing it but sorry dudes!!! The cat's out of the bag. Heh heh... It's splendid work and really completes the doll for me.
Skin texture: Is it computer generated skin texture? to make her less shiny? or... is it the real skin texture resulting from the scan of Lupe herself? (gosh that makes me......to think that would be possible.....whew!)
I think this is the actual texture from Ms. Lupe herself but I'll defer to Abyss on that one. It's quite delicious.
Now, you too are part of the Wicked Owners club
Which Lupe # did you get?
Thank you Alex! :glou: Feels great! I now know what you must feel having your Wicked. Too bad I can't take her down here with me. Not sure how the hotel staff would react. :D I can't remember what number she is. I'd have to look on my home mail. Possibly number 7?
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Great news and great detail, really covered it all :D
Congrats on getting Lupe settled in.
Now hurry back and snap some pics!

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Sweet at last we have a Lupe review. I like it.
Now get off yr doll and like others say post some pictures so I can see what you did with her mouth as it confuses me :twisted:

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Zarnon wrote: Summary:...................Start your collection today!
Advice duely noted, and accepted!

Trouble with these 'Wicked Dolls' is, its not just your Camera batts that need rechargeing,...

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

PIC'S PIC'S PIC'S... Please!!! :multi: :multi: :multi:
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

tboogie

Post by tboogie »

I have looked at the Lupe doll on the Wicked site and for some reason she didn't seem to resemble the real star too much. However, sometimes member pics capture the look of the doll better than the professional pics so...

I can't wait to see you post a full review and pics!

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Dollscrazy wrote:PIC'S PIC'S PIC'S... Please!!! :multi: :multi: :multi:
WE WANT PICS! :evil: WE WANT PICS! :evil:

ummm.... pretty please? :razz:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Trust me! After seeing this beauty in person I want to show how nice she is as well. I'm home a day early for the holidays and have most off tomorrow for a photo shoot.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Thanks for the excellent review. Looking forward to the photos.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Zarnon wrote:Trust me! After seeing this beauty in person I want to show how nice she is as well. I'm home a day early for the holidays and have most off tomorrow for a photo shoot.

No pressure Zarnon. :lol:

Seriously though, be great to se her pics, looking forward to what ever you post form the shoot.; :)

Farmerdancow
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Farmerdancow »

Sweet review Zarnon, definitely sounds like an amazing piece of art, now if we could see her too :D

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

That was a perfect review, Zarnon. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Way to go! I'm happy to hear that Lupe is every bit as good as she looks. I have definitely had my eye on her, as she has a smaller frame than the other Wicked RDs, and though I love big dolls, too, some days I just prefer having a smaller doll around and Lupe would fit that bill nicely.

I can't wait to see new pics of your new girl, Zarnon! :mrgreen: She needs to be shown off!
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Here ya go! Merry Christmas Everyone!

Poster size *versions below each shot. A few extras here:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=4844

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... n_casa.jpg

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... ace_II.jpg

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... e_Face.jpg

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... artman.jpg

My Girlfriend has loaned Lupe her Daisy Dukes so just trying to find the right accessories for a more involved shoot with and without clothes.

I find the eyes hard to move even with a pencil eraser. Anyone have a better solution? Thnx.

* if you're printing a very small poster. :evidence: :shakefist:

INFORMATIONS