Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

"Tweeking" Wicked dolls; How far can they go?

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

"Tweeking" Wicked dolls; How far can they go?

Post by Szalinski »

I know because they are under contract with Wicked Films that Abyss cannot customize the Wicked Dolls; however, minor "tweeks", like lip color and hair style, are allowed.

My question is this: What is the limit of these minor changes? What can they do and how far can they take it? For example, suppose I wanted a Wicked gurl with a suntan, would this be allowed? And how many shades darker could they "legally" make her?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: "Tweeking" Wicked dolls; How far can they go?

Post by AlexKnight »

I guess, only Abyss can answer this fully.

For example, the Kaylani doll is already the tanned skin-tone of the regular dolls, so, tanning her even more, would not be the way Kaylani Lei would look, and I think, that's the entire point. The doll has to keep resembling the girl the dolls are made after. Girls change makeup, and hairstyle, and things like that, but they won't change drastically in skin-color.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

That's a great question Szalinski... I'm sure that would be a doable tweak but like Alex indicated best to call or email Debra about that :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Actually, Dollar, I did first go to the RD site, but on their site they state they prefer only being contacted for "Serious inquiries only" (their words). Seeing as I'm not interested in buying a Wicked doll at this moment, I thought it better to inquire here rather than distract them from their building dolls.

I think anyone who currently has one on order would agree... wouldn't chya? ;) Besides, Abyss is a regular reader/poster on these boards, I'm sure someone will chime in when they have the time.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

AlexKnight wrote:I guess, only Abyss can answer this fully.

For example, the Kaylani doll is already the tanned skin-tone of the regular dolls, so, tanning her even more, would not be the way Kaylani Lei would look, and I think, that's the entire point. The doll has to keep resembling the girl the dolls are made after. Girls change makeup, and hairstyle, and things like that, but they won't change drastically in skin-color.
90% White woman change the color of thier skin all the time now a days thanks to tanning. Tanning is a Multi-billion dollar a year business. Sadly the obsession has gotten so out of hand moms even do it to little girls and boys as young as 3yrs old.

PS the photo of the old guy body bulder is not photoshoped at all. Thats what he realy looks like :lol:
Attachments
061212_an_spraytan_640.jpg
061212_an_spraytan_640.jpg (113.37 KiB) Viewed 3566 times
sd.jpg
sd.jpg (52.71 KiB) Viewed 3566 times
tan.jpg
tan.jpg (154.55 KiB) Viewed 3566 times
original.jpg
original.jpg (119.66 KiB) Viewed 3566 times
4fa262e640182_preview-300.jpg
4fa262e640182_preview-300.jpg (23.26 KiB) Viewed 3566 times

Polarbear

Post by Polarbear »

This is something i would like to know too, i have been thinking about buying a Wicked doll for a long time, and the one i want (jessica drake) would look sooo much better with the same skintone as the Kaylani doll! If i also could get her with the same jiggly butt and boobs as the new torso....i would place my order today!!!

Quietowlhawk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quietowlhawk »

A fair skin toned kaylani would be perfect. I've seen one with a different head also. I'm sure you can change the head with another realdoll head yourself? Bt if they could make her fair skin toned.. I'd buy her for sure

INFORMATIONS