Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Lupe Fuentes Doll!?

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Woden

Lupe Fuentes Doll!?

Post by Woden »

That's very cool. Beautiful girl, amazing body, and she's really a cool person (I've chatted with her online several times, she's great).

I'm liking this.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Lupe Fuentes Doll!?

Post by Dollarhyde »

And she's as cute as a button... This is probably Abyss' smallest doll they make :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Woden

Post by Woden »

I'm saving up for this. These Real Dolls are amazing, and Lupe is a fantastic choice for a model.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Woden wrote:I'm saving up for this. These Real Dolls are amazing, and Lupe is a fantastic choice for a model.

I agree, lupe has the best body of any Abyss doll, perhaps all dolls. I like the - ahem - features too. There may very well be a Lupe in my future someday *sigh*.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Woden

Post by Woden »

She's amazing, and a great girl to online chat with, but I haven't seen her around for awhile. She reminds me of a Latin Guage, who also seems to have retired/ moved on. I'm a huge fan of petite girls with awesome boobs.

:thumbs_up:

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

Lupe Fuentes doll? How about a Little Lupe Fuentes doll? Though I have a Wicked Lupe RD, I liked her better before she was a Wicked girl, when she was just known as Little Lupe. I think the boob job and the heavier use of make up takes a little away from the youthful, playful Little Lupe that I grew to love, before Wicked came into the picture. That's why I refer to my Lupe as Little Lupe. I wish Abyss would have given me the option of having the Little Lupe look, before the breast implants.

For example:
Cute, adorable, of legal age but looks younger, Little Lupe

Vampish, Wicked Lupe

My cute, adorable half Wicked Lupe, half Little Lupe

Innocent, ripe for the taking, Little Lupe

I may be still cute, but I've been around the block a few times, and I've taken multiple cocks in the ass, mouth, and pussy at the same time, Wicked Lupe

My innocent, ripe for the taking, half Wicked Lupe, half Little Lupe

Petite, little, I looked great with what god gave me, Little Lupe tits

I've now got biggins, and I'm not the girl next door anymore, Wicked Lupe

My petite, little, I looked great with wh....well, you get the picture, half Wicked Lupe, half Little Lupe, and her close friend, Jennifer

I hope that I've made my point. Don't get me wrong, I loved Lupe Fuentes then, before Wicked, and I love her now, I just have a preference to the way she use to look.

And speaking of looks. Season 2 of the Little Lupe and Jennifer show started yesterday. Here's where you can go to have a look.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5411

And here's where you can go to see Season one
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13541

:D Lupe/Little Lupe love forever :!: :D :grab:

Woden

Post by Woden »

That Lupe is amazing. I envy you.

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

JoyDivision wrote:Lupe Fuentes doll? How about a Little Lupe Fuentes doll?

EXACTLY! I was excited when I heard about the Lupe doll, then when I saw the pics I was like, thats definitely not the Little Lupe I "know". I liked the innocent look; pigtails, babysitter series and all that. I'm guessing with people so quick to cry out that something looks too young, we won't see an actual little lupe, other than your "half" one.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

You need to edit your post - none of the Little Lupes are showing up (my favorte is Lupe v1 as well).
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

Thank you Szalinski for pointing this out to me. I don't know how I lost some of the images of Little Lupe that I had posted, and it's too late for me to edit it to set it back to the way it was, but maybe I can edit my own quote.
JoyDivision wrote:Lupe Fuentes doll? How about a Little Lupe Fuentes doll? Though I have a Wicked Lupe RD, I liked her better before she was a Wicked girl, when she was just known as Little Lupe. I think the boob job and the heavier use of make up takes a little away from the youthful, playful Little Lupe that I grew to love, before Wicked came into the picture. That's why I refer to my Lupe as Little Lupe. I wish Abyss would have given me the option of having the Little Lupe look, before the breast implants.

For example:
Cute, adorable, of legal age but looks younger, Little Lupe

Vampish, Wicked Lupe

My cute, adorable half Wicked Lupe, half Little Lupe

Innocent, ripe for the taking, Little Lupe

I may be still cute, but I've been around the block a few times, and I've taken multiple cocks in the ass, mouth, and pussy at the same time, Wicked Lupe

My innocent, ripe for the taking, half Wicked Lupe, half Little Lupe

Petite, little, I looked great with what god gave me, Little Lupe tits

I've now got biggins, and I'm not the girl next door anymore, Wicked Lupe

My petite, little, I looked great with wh....well, you get the picture, half Wicked Lupe, half Little Lupe, and her close friend, Jennifer

I hope that I've made my point. Don't get me wrong, I loved Lupe Fuentes then, before Wicked, and I love her now, I just have a preference to the way she use to look.

And speaking of looks. Season 2 of the Little Lupe and Jennifer show started yesterday. Here's where you can go to have a look.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5411

And here's where you can go to see Season one
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13541

:D Lupe/Little Lupe love forever :!: :D :grab:
When i looked at all the information, before doing the re-edit of my own quote I noticed that all the information was there and formatted correctly. :roll: I don't know how it wasn't showing up, and I basically had to delete and re-enter information that was already there. Very strange indeed.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

The websites hosting the pictures you're linking to are preventing them from showing up. You'll need to download them, and then attach them to the thread.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

..>

A jump for Little Lupe :multi: !

:mrgreen:
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

if i owned one i would get on streamate live chat, cam to cam ,with her and let her watch me with her doll twin . while she did something nasty, is that a doll owners fantasy or what.
what would she think ?? i bet she does not own one for herself. she could make out with a hermaphrodite version of herself !! that sounds hot.

BG

INFORMATIONS