SexDollAmerica.com

UK/European Doll Meet 2014

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: UK/European Doll Meet 2014

Post by Karrot »

Well, Phil was hoping, but Cindy just wanted to get drunk and dance on tables all night, then she stumbled up to our room, threw up, and sank in to bed. She's such a classy girl sometimes :D

Jess just stayed close all night, she was a bit shy.

This year we will be joined by Pinky, so I'm sure the little-uns will get up to some mischief when im not looking.....

And Yes, C U there Chris :D

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Timbo

Post by Timbo »

A letter to all from Bob, posted by Holly Goodhead.

Hello everyone, I am really sorry I have to post this, but myself and my wife wont be attending this years meet , or any of my dolls , you will not have seen them here on the forum in the last year or so, fact is the dolls never see the light of day any more and that really makes me feel bad, I think I can say that the last time I looked at the Realdolls here at G. was two years ago.

I did post on TDF a time ago that I may not be at this years meet there are a number of things stopping me, I wont go into all of it, but here in brief, did hope things may change for the better, but not really, I can't cope with the dolls or running things here anymore, and as you know Tim is running things now and the forum.

The good news is he has turned round the two last bussiness I have, and this year we will show a profit, first in 5 years of me being ill.

I sill do a bit when I can in the week, MOTS, and some tractor work here at G., if it's just sitting there and not doing to much.

Trouble is I have injections and pain meds, after having them, I am out of it, I may not know what year or day it is, I have them on the Friday and that puts me out for the weekend, sleep most of the time, Sunday I am starting to come round, and can do a bit in the week, that is why I have the meds on weekends, even in the week, I give in after 3 to 4 hrs, sometimes I can go all and feel fine, but I have not been like that for six weeks or so.

My legs and feet have been good till the hot days started, some weeks ago and they are now starting to swell and the pain is there, I am now feeling it in my legs, not major yet, but I can see it's going to be really bad soon , it's the two legs and feet this time, so if it gets out of control I' ve really had it.

It was touch and go last time, and the pain is horrific pain killers help a bit for about 2 hrs, and then it's raging, and I can't have more for two more 2 more hrs.

The blood wont go round the legs and feet, then the legs swell and in the heat they get infected and bleed threw the skin, I then can't wear the compression socks, if I have any kind of socks my legs are pulled in like match sticks where they hold round my legs, the legs swell more and the infection gets worse, in days it's out of all control and the pain as said is horrific, it takes weeks and weeks fighting this infection and leg pain.

It can get so bad you would not know I have toes, they take photos to use as it is so bad, this stage is a long way off yet, and I don't want to see it like that again, but for 3 years now, it's been like it and worse every year, last time I came close to losing my one leg .

I started this letter to you all 3 days ago, but in that time the two legs now have infection and it's a job to know how I can get throw the pain if it's like last time.

At this time my hand is giving the most pain, they can't op: at this time due to the meds, if they could that would help me a lot, but it looks like I will have to live with it for sometime.

So I think I need to say no to the meet this year, I don't want to let anyone down last minute, and it gives you all time to plan without me.

I know you will have a great meet, it's in the hands of TDF, and Kharn, someone you all know so things are in good hands and he is a great Guy, everything will go as last year, so no need to worry .

I am told Midiman and his Wife to be will be there, he is great fun Guy, and I am told his Wife is too .

I am told, three manufacturers are coming, and bringing dolls and will be exhibiting them at the meet, so that will be a real first .

The new venue I found, will do a great job as last year, staff are great, with super rooms and food drink as last year, it's makes me sad not to be there.

I don't want visitors, don't want anyone to see me like I am now, but you can be sure I am fighting the cancer and then the legs, when the chemo is over, I hope things will change for the better, I have high hopes that they will.

You can pm Timbo on the forum, address to me and I will get it, don't use my email, there is no one to check them, only Timbo and Holly from time to time.

I very much look forward to seeing the meet posts and your threads, here on the forum, me Tim and Holly do see all your threads that you post at the Kemble .

May I ask the members at uk forum to represent the forum on my behalf, I know you will be planing things to do and help out at the meet.

Can I also ask the Uk Mods to take charge and over see the smooth running of the meet with kharn.

Don't worry about me, I will be happy to see all your posts and threads on the forum, I am more comfortable here at home, Tim fixed up air con and that really helps big time.

All the very best for a great 2014 meet, I look forward to it, even when here at home, Bob.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

It was such a pleasure meeting Bob and Liz during the 2012 and 2013 meet :)
It really saddens me to hear that Bob's health problems keep them from joining this year's meet :x but I fully understand. I do wish you all the best! I do hope things will improve!

The meet will be different, but I'm sure TDF and UKLDF will make it another great meet :)

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

It won't be the same without Bob and Liz and their van load of dolls.
:(

We will make the best of it and post some photos.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

This is sad news :( . I read Bob's post on the UK forum earlier today.

He'll be missed at the meet and it won't seem the same with Bob not there, especially to those of us that have been to everyone. I really hope his health improves. One never knows, things could get better.

I've tried to contact him but I guess it was just bad timing that I kept missing him. However I did chat to Liz last week.

We'll all be thinking of him and hoping he gets better.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Burbles1969

Post by Burbles1969 »

Hi. Newcomer here. Very interested. Can you let me have more details?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Burbles1969, welcome to TDF :D

Please, tell us a bit about why you are interested - I'm just curious :wink:
Are you a doll owner, are you planning on buying a doll? What kind of dolls have your interest?

About the doll meet, I'll send you a PM, but to be able to respond you first need five posts approved - these are newbie restrictions.

:glou:

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Everhard wrote:It won't be the same without Bob and Liz and their van load of dolls.

It's not the dolls so much but Bob and Liz and I'm hoping for the best and that they do have a change of circumstance and make it.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Fenrisulfr wrote:
Everhard wrote:It won't be the same without Bob and Liz and their van load of dolls.

It's not the dolls so much but Bob and Liz and I'm hoping for the best and that they do have a change of circumstance and make it.
We might see them both there, so let's no give up on that. However this is going to be one really big meet, and like all meets it gives members a chance to meet those that they have been chatting to in the virtual world. As with all meets, new friendships are built and members then often meet each other again and again throughout the year until the next meet.

Meets are just great fun :D .
Burbles1969 wrote:Hi. Newcomer here. Very interested. Can you let me have more details?
Hi Burbles1969 :D. I see Nes has sent you a pm, please do read it and get back to us on that. We'd love to see you there :).
 Click to go to Coverdoll

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Hi y'all,
I have no idea if I'll be able to make it to the meet, 'cause I'm terribly busy, but could s.o. please pm me some info?

Plus: Of course a continental meet would suit me way better. Or maybe there's somone going from Germany who could take me along? If so, please pm me, too. Thx.

CU cuddly.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

cuddly wrote:Hi y'all,
I have no idea if I'll be able to make it to the meet, 'cause I'm terribly busy, but could s.o. please pm me some info?

Plus: Of course a continental meet would suit me way better. Or maybe there's somone going from Germany who could take me along? If so, please pm me, too. Thx.

CU cuddly.
Hi cuddly, check your pm´s, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Now just two months, by eck ow time flys 8O

This looks to be the biggest gathering to date and with some fabulous ladies in attendance, Silicone, TPE and Plush. If you've got her please please bring her, make the space. My hero for doing such was Cosy who arrived on his motorcycle with Kiko as pillion. (miserable bugger won't come this year and his girls will be missed )

If you've got it, bring it :D

As per usual there'll be a 'sales area' for dolls, gear ect. This idea has never gone to plan yet but if you've anything to sell, swop, give away, bring it or prearrange on here for the 'deal' at the venue.

Big thanks to Jensguy for kit he gave away at the last Meet

Sooooooooo, bottom line, it's just beyond tomorrow and will bite you if you're not ready.

Addendum - I do hope G. and Wisey will attend, it won't be the same without them.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Fen, it already hit me that it´s just a few weeks to go now. Brigitte will accompany me, and probably Monique and Lucie as well, Martine will have to stay at home as I´ll need the wheel chair to move Brigitte there and my car isn´t much bigger than a bike. 8O She´s not happy to stay at all. :cry: Brigitte told my if I´ll break my promise to travel with her it´ll be no more kisses, cuddles and sex for the next 50 years. 8O 8O 8O
So yes, will bring atleast most of my ladies,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Jess, Pinky, Cindy, and Xiaoli will all be with me this year. Expect some insanity once revoL and I get a ridiculous photoshoot idea into our heads, or once I've had a beer at least :D

also, any Teddy babes coming along, we are planning a massive teddy babes picnic outside if the weather is good.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

I hope everyone has a great time at the meet as I did at my first US doll meet this year!! :thumbs_up:
It was really great to meet people from the forum.

INFORMATIONS