Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My first doll and first purchase!

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: My first doll and first purchase!

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

AlexKnight wrote:I've never been able to lift a doll out of the crate while it's lying down, so I stand it upright and then lift the doll out using the same technique I use to carry her, one hand under her butt and the other arm around her waist, letting her lean against me (to get the center of gravity as close to me as possible, and prevent the articulated spine from bending backwards)

Also, if you carry her more, you'll get stronger.
+100!

Despite your bad back there are ways for you to move her, its just a matter of technique.
Did she come with her eyebolt in the back of her neck so she can be hung for storage/dressing?
If not you can get one from a hardware store (or Abyss), also you can make a mount for her to hang from so no problem is insurmountable.

Good to hear you will give it some time,...
Years from now this start will make a great story for you to share with other new members,....

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

wantawicked
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My first doll and first purchase!

Post by wantawicked »

Sorry I'm sure there are some ladies on here I am new and still learning the audience here! But lots of great help here and really appreciate the hospitality!

INFORMATIONS