Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My Stormy Daniels Wicked Real Doll has finally arrived!!

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

sosickofit

Re: My Stormy Daniels Wicked Real Doll has finally arrived!!

Post by sosickofit »

she looks like shes been through some roughness. congrats! lay her in big fluffy blankies

hug hard

SS
"A man drinks like that and he don't eat he is going to die"

-Blazing Saddles

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi HawgCallr, your soon to be renamed Stormy looks amazing, thank you for sharing the pics. She really looks like the real beauty. Enjoy your honeymoon, she´ll tell her her real name soon, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

I doubt I will ever get a Stormy WRD, so you can use a name I picked out: Danielle "Danni" Storm :D

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Damn! Now that email chat I had with Joe about a BT3 is out the window!
That doll is off the hook! Congratulations mate that is an amazing doll I am very envious.

hashberry

Post by hashberry »

Stunning!!! Looking forward to more pics!

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

She has a nice pair of cushions :P the roughness you mention is the very fine texture that is applied to the dolls.
As far as I know, this is now standard on all their dolls, and is sprayed on afterwards to reduce shine and tackiness.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

Happy Stormy Days !! :D

mruncle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mruncle »

Looking forward to more pictures ~ :glou:

CaliDoll

Post by CaliDoll »

Wow! Very impressive, wish you many happy nights!

D

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Nice HC

Can't wait to see what you do with her photographically, You have been one of my favorite picture takers here with your Boy Toy.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

HawgCallr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HawgCallr »

Hello TDFers!

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments about Stormy. I apologize for not replying sooner, but Stormy arrived at the same time as some other stuff going on at the time, so posting a detailed review and more pictures kind of got pushed to the back burner. But the good news is that I took a couple of new pics tonight that I will be posting in different thread and I finally have had time to give a better report on her to everyone.

The craftsmanship on her is beyond anything I expected. Every time I look at her, I discover something new. Unlike my Boy Toy, which basically has the same skin tone throughout, Stormy actually has different shades on various body parts. Her knuckles are sprayed a pinkish tint like you would find on actual skin. The same for the knees. Tonight I actually could see veins on the top of her feet. And she have signs of muscle structure.

The hand detailing is wonderful. She came with a set of fake nails in case I wanted to add those, but have not yet. I went down that road with my BT, and I still find the occasional nail on the floor because it has come off. So I don't think I am going to add the nails to her, and just leave the fingers with the pink color they came with. With Stormy Daniels being a tall woman, it means that any doll in her likeness will be tall also. This has been one of the really delightful features of her. It really gives her a presence to her. When I hold her hand, it feels like the real thing. She is a heavy doll, and moving her is more challenging, but have not had any major difficulties in that area.

The breasts are.... well, let's just say they were one of the main features about the real Stormy Daniels that made me go nuts over her, and they have been everything I hoped for. The natural detailing of the nipple area is spot on. And the gel inside give them a bounce and feel that is a true delight. And as for the intimate aspects of owning a doll, she delivers everything I was expecting and then some. The insert is extremely realistic and durable.

I have not done a lot of posing with her. I know that her knees are very loose, and don't hold position. Gravity pretty much dictates how they move. The rest of the joints are tight though. Her face and head are pretty much one piece, and I have not attempted to remove it yet. Her make up, especially the cheeks and eyes, is stunning. The realism of her is so strong.

When I was waiting for her to arrive, I did have some moments of buyer's remorse. It is a hefty chunk of change to part with. But now that I have spent time with her, I have no regrets and am glad I took the plunge. It has really taken the doll experience to a new level of joy. Matt and his team knocked this one out of the park.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Thanks HawgCallr for the update, I have been interested to know what you thought of her. I too am extremely interested in this doll. I have actually never seen any of the real Stormy Daniels movies. The Wicked Real Doll caught my eye and I fell in love straight away with both! The amazing detailing you have highlighted has really pricked my ears up, could I keep her in that condition is a question ringing quite loudly for me, especially as she is a heavier doll. These dolls are so incredibly well crafted you just don't want to damage them, plan the move and take it slow and easy I guess, so I might be ok with her?

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi HawgCallr, so she´s still revealing secrets. It makes her even more special. Thank you for the review. I´m glad you are able to handle the weight. My Brigitte is a sexy heavyweight as well and I´m glad I don´t have problems. Saw your new pics already in the Album. She´s amazing,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dollyforme
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by dollyforme »

I know a great name for this doll - "Juggs" !!!!

:whistle:
Bisexual Gals do it better!!!!!!!

m100110725
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by m100110725 »

Hi, HawgCallr! It's so beautiful. I also ordered a Stormy. It will be shipped next week. Could I know the crate real size of yours? Thank you!

INFORMATIONS