Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

New Wicked Real Doll Asa Akira!

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: New Wicked Real Doll Asa Akira!

Post by stacy718 »

blindwebster wrote:
natural make up (no eyeshadow, soft pale brown eyeliner, soft pink cheeks and natural but glossy lips.
My kind of look for the most part. Especially a glossy natural pink lip color. However, I do like a soft cinnamon color as well. The only makeup beyond that I like is a bit of black eye liner.

I think I would die over this face if she was made up the way I described. But again, the doll is VERY beautiful and I can't wait to see more photos of her! Matt is crafty with a camera!!!!!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

stacy718 wrote:
blindwebster wrote:
natural make up (no eyeshadow, soft pale brown eyeliner, soft pink cheeks and natural but glossy lips.
My kind of look for the most part. Especially a glossy natural pink lip color. However, I do like a soft cinnamon color as well. The only makeup beyond that I like is a bit of black eye liner.

I think I would die over this face if she was made up the way I described. But again, the doll is VERY beautiful and I can't wait to see more photos of her! Matt is crafty with a camera!!!!!
I think we all would die. As you most certainly know your shit. Hopefully you get your hands on the Asa doll one of these days, but yeah, Matt is doing an awesome job as well. The more great photos, the better.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Thank you all for your comments and compliments. The doll photographed was the same Asa we took to AEE and had specific make up applied for that purpose. Secondly, I shot these photos rather quickly to get something online as we were getting a lot of requests to see more of Asa. That said, I am working on a second doll as we speak, and will likely tone down the make up and then spend some real time photographing her. I can tell you she looks spectacular in person. A perfect size for a doll. Easy to move around and pose. I'm looking forward to a full photo shoot.

Also, in case you weren't aware, we do special make up requests on the Wicked RealDolls all the time. No one wears the same make up all the time right? So, if you had a specific look in mind for any of the Wicked girls and wondered if we could do it, the answer is absolutely!

Cheers!

Matt McMullen (McMatt :lol: )

speed60

Post by speed60 »

Sounds like good customer service to me, Matt! My dream has been a used RD2 B/Crystal, but now I may just have to wait for one of the Asa dolls to get bought and (for some crazy reason) sold on the used market. Looks beautiful, and seeing as Asa is one of my very favorites, it goes without saying that this one would be just insane to have. Well done!

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

phoenixstudios wrote: Also, in case you weren't aware, we do special make up requests on the Wicked RealDolls all the time. No one wears the same make up all the time right? So, if you had a specific look in mind for any of the Wicked girls and wondered if we could do it, the answer is absolutely!

Cheers!

Matt McMullen (McMatt :lol: )

Thanks Matt! That is going to be some great news to a lot of people, I have seen many threads asking if there can be this change or that to the Wicked line and I must say I have wondered myself, it makes sense as you said no one wears the same make up all the time so thanks for making that clear.
Really looking forward to seeing your shoot with the next Asa!
Awesome work Matt, your incredible talent is a real pleasure to behold. :thumbs_up:

photographer

Post by photographer »

Here is my video from the show and hope you like it.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Nice addition photographer, Asa looks :thumbs_up: on the vid.
Can't await new shooting sessions as this doll is an interesting candidate.
Thanks for sharing!!!!

:wink: Guy

thomaspaine
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by thomaspaine »

It appears that my prediction came true! A lovely doll modeled after a lovely woman.

If only I had more space, it would be very hard to resist bringing this home! :thumbs_up:

m100110725
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by m100110725 »

:D :D :D Really really beauty doll!!!

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

I finally got to see some candid shots of RD wicked Asa Akira and it is a beautiful doll. I was debating whether to get another Lupe that I sold or Asa, but now I am leaning toward Asa Akira.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

I too tended to order Asa Akira, she's really beautiful and I hope we can see more shots from this exciting wicked doll addition.

Guy

speed60

Post by speed60 »

dollsforme wrote:I finally got to see some candid shots of RD wicked Asa Akira and it is a beautiful doll. I was debating whether to get another Lupe that I sold or Asa, but now I am leaning toward Asa Akira.
No contest! Asa!

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Stacy has these pics on her web site:

Image A human and her replicate
(I think she means replicant...)
:lol:

Image a human and her replicate

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Unbelievable and stunning!
Abyss did an awesome work!
Stacy did an awesome comparison!
A beauty of Asian women from the head to the toes.
Thanks for sharing Everhard :angel:

Guy :wink:

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

hah. the real on is on the chain. (or not...) :D

that's cool.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

INFORMATIONS