Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Samantha Saint owner photos?

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Samantha Saint owner photos?

Post by AnonViking »

I'd really like to see photos of Samantha Saint WRD taken by their owners.

Can anyone help me out?

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Samantha Saint owner photos?

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Good deal. Some pointers. She is a tall girl (5'8"). Weight isn't too bad. My MD is shorter but weighs more. Whatever shoes you currently have, they won't fit. She has big feet. She takes well to changing her look. Though I don't have any pictures, I've had her in a black wig and she wears it really well.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jediguy1019 »

I know this is an older thread but I've been digging around the forum for pics of the Samantha Saint doll but don't see many photos. I'm guessing there may not be as many of these dolls produced due to weight? Still a very sexy doll I've considered purchasing new or used. I'd love to see more photos of this beauty.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

jediguy1019 wrote:I know this is an older thread but I've been digging around the forum for pics of the Samantha Saint doll but don't see many photos. I'm guessing there may not be as many of these dolls produced due to weight? Still a very sexy doll I've considered purchasing new or used. I'd love to see more photos of this beauty.
See my Sig. Name is Giulia.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

TTNLBTPD wrote:
jediguy1019 wrote:I know this is an older thread but I've been digging around the forum for pics of the Samantha Saint doll but don't see many photos. I'm guessing there may not be as many of these dolls produced due to weight? Still a very sexy doll I've considered purchasing new or used. I'd love to see more photos of this beauty.
See my Sig. Name is Giulia. Best doll that RD makes in my opinion.

INFORMATIONS