Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Asa Akira is home!

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Asa Akira is home!

Post by Elle »

Welcome to the Doll Matrix Asa Akira :D

Feel free to submit sister Renée also :wink:

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow! Your dolls will be immortalized here and now.
They are so realistic and Gogeous you lucky dog ;) you!
:glou:
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

Elle wrote:Welcome to the Doll Matrix Asa Akira :D

Feel free to submit sister Renée also :wink:

Elle
Just submitted Renee.

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

samara78 wrote:Wow! Your dolls will be immortalized here and now.
They are so realistic and Gogeous you lucky dog ;) you!
:glou:
Thanks samara78, I am hoping to get another Asa later this year. :wink:

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

I know I don't pose the doll but I just enjoy seeing the doll in this outfit.
Attachments
Another day with Asa
Another day with Asa
IMG_1044.jpeg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 5813 times

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

Now this is my favorite outfit on Asa.
Attachments
IMG_1065.jpeg
IMG_1065.jpeg (1016.12 KiB) Viewed 5789 times

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Nice outfits, DFM. What size is the skirt?

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

LaDollyVita wrote:Nice outfits, DFM. What size is the skirt?
Asa is wearing a size 10 skirt approx. 27" waist. This skirt length is 13". This is the perfect size, anything smaller would not make it over her thighs. :wink:

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

I hope everyone like what I get to see everyday. :D
Attachments
Asa Akira wearing her maid outfit
Asa Akira wearing her maid outfit
IMG_1204.JPG (1.64 MiB) Viewed 5596 times

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

dollsforme wrote:I hope everyone like what I get to see everyday. :D
I think we all do. :)

I would like to see more of her though. Nude or semi-nude pictures in different poses and so on. :whistle: :whistle:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

1down5up
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1down5up »

Sorry, I Am not a good forum searcher, I didn't want to dig up old threads, or open old wounds should that be the case. I can not find much on the weight of an Asa doll other than the dollsforme post you put up. I saw your post about your Asa doll and it seemed to indicate the weight was 80-85 lbs. Meanwhile your C body Renee was weighing in a touch more at 90 lbs.

I have noticed that Abyss's site has never been updated with an official weight for Asa or Renee hybrid and last I saw you had ordered an Asa hybrid seemingly long enough ago to have received it to go along with your lovely ladies, but never an update.

I am still amazed, a 5'2" Asa could weight 10-15 lbs more than an A 5'1" body with one inch of height, and one inch of bust and one inch of waist. "You are my density", nah, that doesn't make sense either?

The claim at RD is that the wicked (The most current techniques in advanced RD weight reduction) and hybrids (Advanced weight reduction throughout body. New pelvic insert design.) have the most recent design and weight reduction. As well as RD2 (RealDoll 2 features advanced weight reduction)... Should all be relatively equal..? I am not calling out Abyss, all hail, and I don't mean to harass, just confused.

Is it really feasible that a hybrid or hybrid/wicked ASA doll weighs 10-15 lbs more than a 5'1" body A but only 5 lbs less than a C body. They all may have the same/similar lightweighting techniques but that wouldn't explain it if a Body C 5'10" has the same chest, hips, and waist dimensions as Asa but stands 8 inches taller than an Asa weighing in 5 lbs less and yet 10-15 lbs more than an A body? Even so, the beautiful Kaylani is 4'11" , 3 inches smaller in height than Asa but only one inch smaller in the chest (plus a little bit of boobage) yet listed at 70 lbs, then again the hybrid Stacey with a kaylai boob jod weighs the same 70 lbs as Kaylani so no weight in the boob so to speak of minus boob/body tolerance.

I don't mean to jump you, perhaps a question for the almight Abyss or Joe? There are only a handful of wicked dolls registered on the Matrix or presented on TDF. Perhaps the wicked doll buying community is a little shy???? They are all beautiful, hard to believe they would shell/plinter in sharing.

I would have thought a kaylani was an "A"+ for height but weight negligeale offset....

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

These seem to me questions worthy of investigating. I don't own any RD2 or Wicked Realdoll, but the thing that strikes me as at least a possible partial explanation is that the Asa Akira body, being a replica of a real person (see Stacy's photos of the real Asa and the doll together) is bulkier in the sense that she is without the 'hidden' weight reduction methods often used on dolls. The main such method I am aware of is visible when you view the tummy of a standard doll from the side. They are very thin from front to back.

Stacy (the artist and photographer) has a photo somewhere of about four dolls from different manufacturers lined up, including the Asa doll (a hybrid I think). The Asa doll is clearly bigger than the others, but in a way that I guess might not show up in the standard bust-waist-hip measurements. (I could be wrong.)

Personally, I am somewhat wary of weight reduction of any kind. Sure, the weight of these dolls is a pain in the arms, back, legs, and so on, but weight reduction of any kind makes them less realistic in terms of feel and/or visually. For example, a realistically heavy doll sits in a chair or on a bed differently from a lightweight doll. You might not notice the cause of the difference in realism (it is a sub-conscious evaluation) but it is there.
1down5up wrote:"You are my density", nah, that doesn't make sense either?
:haha2:

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

I’ve recently added new eyes to Asa. I like it.
To response to some of questions or comments . I do not like to take nude photos of my dolls. I don’t have any reason than I just don’t. I would love to pose my dolls in a more natural setting but it is extremely hard without getting help. Although Asa is a little lighter, I don’t want to take a chance with tearing the silicone. If this brother anyone, I stop showing my dolls.
Thanks.
Regarding weight, no matter which you have their heavy. Lupe was little easier to move but still heavy considering the dead weight.
Attachments
Asa with green eyes
Asa with green eyes
D76E1914-6325-4732-A38E-37ECCED728ED.jpeg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 4839 times

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

dollsforme wrote:I hope everyone like what I get to see everyday. :D
I like the picture of Asa in the maid uniform :) I do understand that you do not want to post nudes and that you cannot pose her in different settings, it is fine with me, really. If you enjoy taking pictures of her, keep us posted please, she is a stunner !

Hagen

dollyforme
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by dollyforme »

I agree, I love the maid outfit also!

:D
Bisexual Gals do it better!!!!!!!

INFORMATIONS