Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Just Ordered Asa Akira WRD!!!!

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Just Ordered Asa Akira WRD!!!!

Post by Nova-I »

Hey everyone,

It's official!! The order has been placed and confirmed.. And now I'm super excited to be announcing that soon an Asa Akira Wicked RealDoll will be joining the Nova Girl ranks... :lol:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Just Ordered Asa Akira WRD!!!!

Post by dodgeman »

Awesome to hear there Nova! :D Asa is a great choice of Wicked doll and one my favorite doll bodies. Being one of the smaller Wicked dolls in that line, she will be very manageable too. I have a Sam Saint body-Olivia face doll new this year and she is a big girl although still very manageable for weight. It will be great to see some photos of your Asa here when she gets home to you there Sir! :D

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,.....

Congratulations!

We will all be on tender hooks waiting for your first pictures of her once she arrives home.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Congrats Nova! I ordered one myself and she should be finished any day now :)

When your Asa arrives take lots of pictures!!!
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Really nice choice. Congrats!
:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Congratulations, buddy! She had the best body in the Abyss line-up IMO, so lots of photos will be required :)

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

dodgeman wrote:Awesome to hear there Nova! :D Asa is a great choice of Wicked doll and one my favorite doll bodies. Being one of the smaller Wicked dolls in that line, she will be very manageable too. I have a Sam Saint body-Olivia face doll new this year and she is a big girl although still very manageable for weight. It will be great to see some photos of your Asa here when she gets home to you there Sir! :D
Hey thanks Dodgeman!!! Oh Yeah! The Asa Akira Wicked RealDoll definitely has a wonderful looking body.. As does the real Asa.. :wink: She is one of my favorite Asian adult actresses!! Anyways I'll get some pics up when I get her for sure.. Hopefully the 22 week wait will go by quickly.. :razz: I'm so excited and can't wait to get her!!!

Playtime wrote:G'day everyone,.....

Congratulations!

We will all be on tender hooks waiting for your first pictures of her once she arrives home.

Playtime.
Thanks Playtime!! :)

Lucid Dreamer wrote:Congrats Nova! I ordered one myself and she should be finished any day now :)

When your Asa arrives take lots of pictures!!!
Wow that's Awesome Lucid Dreamer!! When did you place your order? I still have quite a ways to go since my order was just placed last week.. But I do have a RealDoll Classic Body B with the a Laila face on order.. Which should be pretty close to completion... Anyways I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures of your Asa real soon.. Congrats to you also.. Oh! And thanks for your congratulatory remarks to me... :mrgreen:

rubyfan wrote:Really nice choice. Congrats!
I think see is a really nice choice too! :thumbs_up: Thanks Rubyfan!!! :)

mandos wrote:Congratulations, buddy! She had the best body in the Abyss line-up IMO, so lots of photos will be required :)
Man-dos!! Hey buddy, been a long time.. And thanks for the congratulatory note.. I'll definitely take lots of pics of her when she arrives.. :wink:

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

Congratulation Nova-I as the owner of a WD Asa you will not regret it.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

dollsforme wrote:Congratulation Nova-I as the owner of a WD Asa you will not regret it.
Hey thanks Dollsforme!!! I really like the pictures of your Asa... She looks so hot in those outfits!!! Now I'm not a Dallas Cowboys fan... But I'm defiantly a fan of their Cheerleaders!! And Asa sure makes a delicious Cheerleader by the way... And her in that maid outfit :thumbs_up: Anyways I hope you continue to take and post pictures my friend.. Both of your pictures and comments about your Asa was extremely helpful.. Also I requested the same Stacy Leigh make up style for my Asa... Those pictures Stacy took are far out!! Especially the one's with the real Asa and her Wicked RealDoll!!! :mrgreen:

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Congrats Nova-I

That's definitely the WRD I would get if I had the $$ ;)
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Congrats on your order! Great choice. I've ordered dolls for along time but the wait has not gotten any
easier. Especially when you know how good the new dolls are.
Cheers
Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

Nova-I wrote:
dollsforme wrote:Congratulation Nova-I as the owner of a WD Asa you will not regret it.
Hey thanks Dollsforme!!! I really like the pictures of your Asa... She looks so hot in those outfits!!! Now I'm not a Dallas Cowboys fan... But I'm defiantly a fan of their Cheerleaders!! And Asa sure makes a delicious Cheerleader by the way... And her in that maid outfit :thumbs_up: Anyways I hope you continue to take and post pictures my friend.. Both of your pictures and comments about your Asa was extremely helpful.. Also I requested the same Stacy Leigh make up style for my Asa... Those pictures Stacy took are far out!! Especially the one's with the real Asa and her Wicked RealDoll!!! :mrgreen:
I am not fan of dallas cowboys but like you a big fan of the dallas cheerleaders LOL. I was thinking of getting another Asa but maybe get the Lupe doll. If I do buy the Lupe I would have the Renee, Asa, and Lupe. Tall to short :D Again a great choice!

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Nova I ordered her in May. I've been waiting for a really long time but she's finally in the finishing stages :)
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Yay! My Asa is finished! And I get to pick her up today!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Nova-I wrote:Yay! My Asa is finished! And I get to pick her up today!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Good God what a long wait! At least she’s finally on the way!

"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

INFORMATIONS