sexyrealsexdolls.com

fix your web site

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

fix your web site

Post by deerman »

I dont know if this the right place to post this but please fix this web site you click to back and it tells you the page was expired and try to go forward and it will kick you back to your home page!!

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: fix your web site

Post by AlexKnight »

Could you please elaborate in which conditions this happens?

Also, I've moved this to the bug reports forum.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

AlexKnight wrote:Could you please elaborate in which conditions this happens?

Thanks Alex if I have any more problems I will know where to post. This has been ocuring when i brouse in recent doll posts and all recent posts I dont know if anyone else has had this problem but when you want to back it tells you the website has expired and has done so over the past four or five days.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I haven't experienced this problem so far.

But then again, I don't left-click topics often, I usually open them all in separate tabs by middle-clicking the links.

What browser are you using? and which version of that browser?
Have you tried in another browser?
Can you replicate the problem and explain it in steps, so we can try the same?
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

I havnt had this problem either (using Opera in Private mode). But I also tend to open in new tabs, but I do go back every once in a while...

Since this just started occurring a few days ago, check the time/date on your computer (daylight savings time?) And it should also be checked on the server. Typically, some websites (especially with dynamic content, like here) have a "content expires" tag in the html which tells the browser what time the content expires, and forms will need to be resubmitted. However, the few pages I just checked on the forum do not have such tags, but maybe some other places around here do?

This issue could also occur if you are using a web proxy of some kind (or spyware has hijacked your browser/proxy settings and redirecting you to a proxy).

I just tried logging in with IE, InPrivate, cookies disabled, and went about 5 links in (viewed a forum, topic with several pages, went to a few pages, then backed all the way out), and eventually got the page expired, but that I believe was all the way back to the login page, which is understandable.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Here's a question, do you have to log back in too? You didn't mention needing to do that. If not, it's not a cookies issue from TDF. Probably some other kind of browser setting. Try going into your "about" box in your browser and copy & paste the complete version info so the web engineer can see it. It might also be a cache setting either at the browser level or perhaps your modem, if your modem or your ISP does remote caching, sometimes euphemistically called "connection optimizing". FWIW :|
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

AlexKnight wrote:Could you please elaborate in which conditions this happens?

DId not change anything but it is working fine now.What was happening when I loged in and clicked on recent doll posts or all recent posts read one or two then try to go back it would tell me the web site had expired.Thanks to everyone for your prompt replys.

INFORMATIONS