sexyrealsexdolls.com

Page errors/loads VERY slowly in IE8

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Page errors/loads VERY slowly in IE8

Post by GFELube »

Please note that as I am trying to browse the forum this evening, I am encountering issues.

Using Chrome, the page loads mostly okay, though the very bottom of the page does not finish.
I can see "WHO IS ONLINE - Users browsing this forum: GFELube and 2 guests, and then the table cuts off.
Perhaps this has something to do with the code that shows who is currently chatting? (Pretty sure that's the part that should come next.)

HOWEVER, using IE8, the page took AT LEAST a full minute*, and others may have encountered the same issue and just gave up. The page did finally come in, and this is the error:

Code: Select all

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; Tablet PC 2.0; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0E; MS-RTC LM 8; Zune 4.7)
Timestamp: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 02:59:42 UTC

Line: 19
Char: 6
Code: 0
URI: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35
* EDIT: make that at least FIVE minutes :(

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Page errors/loads VERY slowly in IE8

Post by Zang »

GFELube wrote:Please note that as I am trying to browse the forum this evening, I am encountering issues.

Using Chrome, the page loads mostly okay, though the very bottom of the page does not finish.
I can see "WHO IS ONLINE - Users browsing this forum: GFELube and 2 guests, and then the table cuts off.
That's happening to me as well, using Firefox, and then Safari. Curious little bug...

* EDIT: it seems to be all fixed now. Thanx
:grab:
Last edited by Zang on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: all good now

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Oh my god thank you.
Its good to know its not just me but i was not using Chrome or firefox just good old internet explorer
Forget loading slow lol
I clicked on a page left the room came back 20min later and the page was still loading.
I thought if its not just my computer maybe there are just way to many people on the site or their doing some kindof work on the site and forgot to tell use.
It happnes to the best of sites every now and then.
Best thing to do is leave for a few hours and just come back later. :whistle:
seems to be ok now :D
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (6.19 KiB) Viewed 2800 times

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

When the system stalls on the bottom of the page, it usually means our Flashchat server needs a kick start as it is trying to read who's in chat and looking in Never Never Land.

Sorry for the delay in noticing the problem as none of the TDF server support staff happened to be online when it went down :(

Our apologies.

TDF Server Support team

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

My computer could not find the TDF server this morning in any of my browsers. Everything else on the internet was OK. except there was no dollforum.com.
However, this showed me that I have become addicted to TDF, because when It would not come up, I felt the world had come to an end!

INFORMATIONS