sexyrealsexdolls.com

Screen width exceeded

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Screen width exceeded

Post by Nescio50 »

Kim wrote:I think I know why. Although screen resolution is 1366x768, I don't use the whole screen for my browser, to left and right I leave about 120 pixels. Apparantly the resizing is done by screen resolutiion, not browser width.
It sure is browser width. My laptop screen resolution is 1920 pixels width, when I reduce the width of the browser window I see the bottom ads being wrapped to the next line. Just keep the browser width above 1024 pixels.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Kim wrote:I think I know why. Although screen resolution is 1366x768, I don't use the whole screen for my browser, to left and right I leave about 120 pixels. Apparantly the resizing is done by screen resolutiion, not browser width.
The wrapping is done by browser width, I tested it myself on IE11, Firefox 47, and on Opera, when I shorten the window from the left/right, the Z-onedoll banner jumps to another line.
It only introduces a vertical slider if the width is smaller than 1024 pixels (at least on the homepage, in forum sections, and threads).

You may still get one on the Recent posts page due to the header ads. I may have to look into redesigning that one as well.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

AlexKnight wrote:You may still get one on the Recent posts page due to the header ads.
Isn't that the page used more than any other?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Yes, it may be visited the most, but it's not like the vertical scrolling hinders the experience as much as it does in threads.

Only the last post information and the amount of views get cut of at 1024 width.
The majority of people will be working on 1280 pixels wide or higher, which doesn't create a scroll bar, unless you're zoomed in of course...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS