She wasn't a doll but she was my Dahl.

Paying our respect to TDF members and their friends and family who have passed on.
Bitshy

She wasn't a doll but she was my Dahl.

Post by Bitshy »

It's been a month sense she has been gone. I never said goodbye but rather "I'll see you on the other side" RIP my big lady.
Attachments
img_0501_d4f6ca39e375eb7f3aecca5a268d3d54a0e8bbb8.jpg
img_0501_d4f6ca39e375eb7f3aecca5a268d3d54a0e8bbb8.jpg (160.18 KiB) Viewed 5949 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: She wasn't a doll but she was my Dahl.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Sorry to hear about that man. :( May she rest in peace.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Our condolences in her passing.

Our furry friends ask nothing more us than our affection and care, and return the gift many times over.

I will try to recall a fable I once heard regarding this if my memory can recall.

An old Ozzy Stockman true friend Bluey (an ozzie cattle dog) passes from Old age.

Bluey and Stockman have worked together as mates for 20 years on the trail.

As time goes on, Stockman can no longer find the work he needs for the muster without his mate Bluey.

Sadly, he falls into the bottle and soon passes himself.

As he moves on through the viel, he finds a trail.

Along this trail, just past the first cattle grate, he finds his old mate Bluey waiting for him.

He is overwhelmed with joy, and at the click of his fingers and a quick"C'mon Blue get in behind"

Bluey immediately pads alongside Stockman at his heal as they walk along the trail towards the sunset.

They both come to a gate, a kindly old gent sites by a sign saying "Heaven awaits beyond" and says "welcome to thy heaven, you may pass through, but your dog must remain behind".

Stockman looks down at Bluey, and back to the kindly old gent and says "ain't no heaven without me mate", and then he turns away and walks along another folk of the trail that moves away from the gate.

Bluey pads along at his heal alongside him, as the dust puffs up from wellworn boots....

....as they make their way along the apparently endless folk in the trail, occasionally looking attentively up at the stockman.

After some time, they come to another gate, with another kindly old gent sits by a sign.

The sign is obscured by the kindly old gent, but he says nothing and beckons the stockman and Bluey through.

The Stockman asks " Is me mate also welcome" ..the kindly old gent merely smiles and nods and gestures them both through.

As Stockman and Bluey pass through the gate, they can then read the sign.

It has an arrow pointing back the way they had just come from.

It reads "this way lyeth hell for those that have forsaken those that thy love and love thy back in kind"

The Stockman stops and asks the old man, "is this heaven then" the old man merely nods and then says "how can it not be for those that would never leave a mate behind"

That is the best I recall it.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

RIP to sweet doggie.

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

:cry: @ Anung..that was heart touching.

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

Thanks for the condolences everyone and that fable was touching Anung.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Bitshy wrote:It's been a month sense she has been gone. I never said goodbye but rather "I'll see you on the other side" RIP my big lady.
I'm very familiar with your sense of loss. My parents had several dachshunds over the years and each one that passed away was greatly mourned.

But their grief eventually passed and the empty space left by each dog was soon filled by a worthy successor. The house was filled with barking, along with paw prints, tail-wagging, and, of course, joyous licking.

Both of my parents are gone now. Maybe they've been re-united with their critters except for the last one. He was quickly adopted after my father died and he's quite happy with his new family.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

The loss of a dog is really tough. Nothing feels right. Everything feels lonely. The grief cuts deep.
I'm petting my dog right now in her honor.
Time heals all wounds.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

katiesBoyfriend wrote: I'm very familiar with your sense of loss. My parents had several dachshunds over the years and each one that passed away was greatly mourned.

But their grief eventually passed and the empty space left by each dog was soon filled by a worthy successor. The house was filled with barking, along with paw prints, tail-wagging, and, of course, joyous licking.

Both of my parents are gone now. Maybe they've been re-united with their critters except for the last one. He was quickly adopted after my father died and he's quite happy with his new family.
Forb wrote:The loss of a dog is really tough. Nothing feels right. Everything feels lonely. The grief cuts deep.
I'm petting my dog right now in her honor.
Time heals all wounds.

Thank you both
I've lost a few dogs over the years. It's always hard but the memories and companionship they give make it worth it in the end.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Sending your our sympathy. She's lovely and we know how hard it is... We lost our sweet little dog, Old Boy last October. We talk about him everyday. We have his ashes and hope to make a small memorial to honor him.

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The loss of furry friends can be painful. Condolences
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

My condolences. Mine passed away several years ago. It's heartbreaking and I can't care for another since. I'm glad I'm by her side when she left.

DD.

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

Rari wrote:Sending your our sympathy. She's lovely and we know how hard it is... We lost our sweet little dog, Old Boy last October. We talk about him everyday. We have his ashes and hope to make a small memorial to honor him.
Hugs,
Rari
Thank you and it's sad to hear about your old boy. I had her green cremated and made a special place for her ashes.

samara78 wrote:The loss of furry friends can be painful. Condolences
Thank you for the condolences.

DDdioxine wrote:My condolences. Mine passed away several years ago. It's heartbreaking and I can't care for another since. I'm glad I'm by her side when she left.
DD.
I still have my male Malamute Yukon but I think it will be awhile before I could get another one. I did an at home euthanasia. She had a huge bone in rib eye steak and ice cream for her last meal. When the vet gave her the shot I was also by her side and she was chewing on the bone from the ribs eye. Despite all her problems she lived for food so I don't think there was a better way for her to leave this place than that.

INFORMATIONS