Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Asa Akira is home!

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

dollsforme

Asa Akira is home!

Post by dollsforme »

Just started unpacking her at time. Photo to come soon.

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Asa Akira is home!

Post by tattooed dolls »

I can't wait, Asa is a my dream gal!
Don't forget to tip your artist, or leave a honest review, it goes a long way for us.Image

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

As promised a head shot of Asa Akira, this doll is amazing.
Attachments
IMG_0851.JPG
IMG_0851.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 11653 times

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

Lucky you!
Don't forget to tip your artist, or leave a honest review, it goes a long way for us.Image

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

Thanks! More to come as soon as I inspect the Asa for any defects.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Nice. Getting some much needed owner pics of this doll.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Alright Dollsforme, Great to see Asa home and in time for the holidays too man! :thumbs_up: This doll's body is Hot, I am considering her for another doll hybrid down the road sometime! :D

Love to see more shots of her when you get the time there Sir! :whistle: :D

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

dodgeman wrote:Alright Dollsforme, Great to see Asa home and in time for the holidays too man! :thumbs_up: This doll's body is Hot, I am considering her for another doll hybrid down the road sometime! :D

Will do dodgeman! The butts gel are amazing but I am being careful removing the doll from the crate because of all the staples.

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

TTNLBTPD wrote:Nice. Getting some much needed owner pics of this doll.
Since I couldn't get a candid shots from someone else, I guess I had to get her myself. :lol:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

dollsforme wrote:
dodgeman wrote:Alright Dollsforme, Great to see Asa home and in time for the holidays too man! :thumbs_up: This doll's body is Hot, I am considering her for another doll hybrid down the road sometime! :D

Will do dodgeman! The butts gel are amazing but I am being careful removing the doll from the crate because of all the staples.
Yes, get those staples out of the crate before getting your doll out, they can do some damage for sure. None of the wicked dolls have butt gel as far as I know but, the new silicone is that soft, you might mistake it for gel. Alexknight's doll Ashley has a VERY soft butt even though she does not have butt gels! I will have to check into the butt gel thing to see if there were any changes that I might have missed but, I don't think there were.

It is great to finally see an Asa Akira doll besides the one that Stacy has for photos! :D

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

dodgeman wrote:... Alexknight's doll Ashley has a VERY soft butt even though she does not have butt gels! I will have to check into the butt gel thing to see if there were any changes that I might have missed but, I don't think there were......

. :D
Hi dodgeman :thumbs_up: ...as a fellow dollsmith I do understand that we have special powers when it comes to fixing our gals and diagnosing their afflictions...however...you know that Alex's doll has a VERY soft butt again.... how :whistle: ...and does Alex also know that you know this too :lol:

There you go community..the perceptions of the mastersmiths :lol:

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

I do believe it butts gel because it jiggle and can be squeezed just like the breast but I can be wronged. Here are a few more photo I took from my phone. :lol:
Attachments
IMG_0850.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 11590 times
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 11590 times

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
dodgeman wrote:... Alexknight's doll Ashley has a VERY soft butt even though she does not have butt gels! I will have to check into the butt gel thing to see if there were any changes that I might have missed but, I don't think there were......

Hi dodgeman :thumbs_up: ...as a fellow dollsmith I do understand that we have special powers when it comes to fixing our gals and diagnosing their afflictions...however...you know that Alex's doll has a VERY soft butt again.... how :whistle: ...and does Alex also know that you know this too :lol:

Cheers Anung
Hey there Anung,

Yes, I do know that Ashley has a very SOFT butt and Alex knows that I know about it too! :whistle: :lol: He posted a video showing how soft her butt and legs are shortly after getting her. He stood both of his Kaylani dolls on doll stands beside one another and showed the differences in both of them doll for doll and that is how I know about it! :D

Here is the link guys so you can view the video, it is really cool to see the differences!

Dollsforme, look at this video and tell us if Asa is like this, Ashley does not have butt gels and is that soft with the newer softer silicone! I found NO listing about any wicked dolls having butt gels and that has always been the case. The actual video is the second link, have a look and play the video! :D

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&start=30

http://www.knight-mansion.eu/doll/comparison/

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

dodgeman wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:

Cheers Anung
Hey there Anung,

Yes, I do know that Ashley has a very SOFT butt and Alex knows that I know about it too! :whistle: :lol: He posted a video showing how soft her butt and legs are shortly after getting her. He stood both of his Kaylani dolls on doll stands beside one another and showed the differences in both of them doll for doll and that is how I know about it! :D

Here is the link guys so you can view the video, it is really cool to see the differences!

Dollsforme, look at this video and tell us if Asa is like this, Ashley does not have butt gels and is that soft with the newer softer silicone! I found NO listing about any wicked dolls having butt gels and that has always been the case. The actual video is the second link, have a look and play the video! :D

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&start=30

http://www.knight-mansion.eu/doll/comparison/

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Congratulations, dollsforme.

I hope she did not get damaged during shipping. She is very beautiful. I'm guessing it was worth the 16+ weeks of waiting time.

Looking forward to seeing more of her.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

INFORMATIONS