yldoll.com

Gigantic Boobs! NEW YL DOLL PRE ORDERS!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Gigantic Boobs! NEW YL DOLL PRE ORDERS!

Post by CF »

lisabt3, I get that not everyone is attracted to these sorts of proportions. Beauty is, as always, in the eye of the beholder.

THIS is a body that some of us have wanted for a long time, but never beheld in doll form before now.

The advantage of manufacturers offering such variety is that it strikes a deeply resonant chord with new audiences. This means more consumers, more mainstream acceptance of the doll hobby, and a better environment for manufacturers and vendors.

Over the years, you've probably found lots of dolls (perhaps even by YL) that you've liked as much as we like this. You've been lucky! This year, at last, we who adore truly huge breasts have dolls like the WM K-Cup, the upcoming PassionDolls release, and this one to meet our aesthetic tastes. Be happy for us.

P.S. The K-Cup is in the running for best doll of 2016 at this poll: http://de.dollstudio.org/umfrage/bester ... uppen-2016

Cast your vote! Let's give the busty girls some love!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mountaines

Post by Mountaines »

Mountaines wrote:YL Dolls:

Please take 2 measurements for us, if you haven't already.

A) Around the fullest part of her breasts.
B) Around her ribs, underneath her boobs.
Please do this with a cloth measuring tape!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

:lol: Thank goodness that FINALLY us HUGE breasted lovers have some choices.... the WM165KCup was the pioneer doll for lovers of Gigantic breasts, and now we have the YL Super Busty Amazon and the new girl from Passion Dolls....

Truly a wonderful time to be alive for lovers of massive breasts...... please now can we have our torso super busty girl to pack into our car for road trips.......please please... :lol: 8O

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I was actually in my clothes closet this evening, looking at the floorspace and figuring out where I could put a torso of this.
Viva la megaboobs!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I LOVE this new YL doll - she is an amazingly sexy woman, the reason for the torso request is purely for the ease of packing her up for a fun 'road trip' - I actually want BOTH a full bodied YL doll AND a torso version.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Miracle from Dolls Castle just dropped an EXPLOSIVE series of new photos of the doll, from his visit to the factory. RUN! RUN to http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 62&t=79734

HOLY MOLEY, what a gorgeous chest.

He's a YL vendor who's selling the doll and apparently offering some sweet deals. His email is dolls_castle@sina.com

I hope he drops more photos on us!
Attachments
Picture 7.png
Picture 7.png (368.51 KiB) Viewed 2203 times
Viva la megaboobs!

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

To tootsie

Post by 0991crz »

Hey there tootsie. I am new to the dollforum and I have a few questions regarding the YL 150cm doll. I appreciate your review and being very informative throughout this thread. The things im hoping you can help me with are.

1.) Are the areolas realistic? On some pictures they kind of look like they r just glued on there and there outer ring of the areola seems very noticable and unnatural.

2.) I noticed you uploaded a video in the past on the Ayl doll 150cm but I cant access it anymore. Says link is broken. Can you please upload a new video of the doll? Maybe a squeeze test? I just want to have a better idea before I spend my hard earned cash.

3.) Do the breasts on the yl doll 150cm feel more realistic or better than the 165cm k cup?

PoePanda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PoePanda »

I have a YL-150-O on layaway. I can't wait to see her.

INFORMATIONS