A quick question

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
darkshard

A quick question

Post by darkshard »

Hiya folks. I've been scooping around for a little while checking out Sili Dolls and out of curiosity I was wondering if people here had any advice on which would be better. The 100cm Sili doll or the 135cm Suri doll? I've been eyeing both for around a month now and haven't really decided which I wanted, so I figured I'd ask the people who've already purchased one more. If it helps any I've only had 60cm and 80cm dolls before, so a Sili doll would be my first decent sized one.

sanskrit

Re: A quick question

Post by sanskrit »

Having owned both the Sili 100cm, an 80cm WM doll, and now the Suki 110cm, I am much more happy with the 110cm, both proportion and in height.

The height really makes a difference, go taller if you can handle the weight and have a place to store her.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

110 cm. the weight is just a little more but those 10cms add a lot to the ease, pleasure and realism of having sex with your doll

darkshard

Post by darkshard »

Thanks for the information. Its not really just about the height, but I'm also a boob man so I want one with the largest bust too.

borgmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by borgmatrix »

I really enjoy my suki doll and I believe she can be ordered with extra large breasts, mine are just the normal ones and they jiggle very nicely

darkshard

Post by darkshard »

I shot out a question to Mig and got a reply. They do offer larger busts for the 110cm doll, so to me that's a winner. Thanks a lot everyone for the help! Pretty sure I'm gonna order a Suki now. Just have to save up enough money for one.

sanskrit

Post by sanskrit »

Congratulations, she is a real work of art.

What bust size are you looking to get?

darkshard

Post by darkshard »

sanskrit wrote:Congratulations, she is a real work of art.

What bust size are you looking to get?
Well due to my love a big breasts I'll ask for the XL of Suki. It will take me a while to save up enough for her, but at least now I know who to order. :D

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Nice choice darkshard. Best of luck saving up as fast as possible!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS