www.ordoll.com

OR Doll 156 E cup - Sherry head 2016

Reviews on OR Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
overload
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

OR Doll 156 E cup - Sherry head 2016

Post by overload »

OR 156 E - First impressions - Original topic - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=73112

So my package finally came today and I wanna share with you guys the very first impressions.
After some nervous struggle with the box I finally opened it. Here're my thoughts:
Small!
Although I was preparing myself that I'm not gonna deal with a proper-sized woman, I was still surprised. I'm glad I didn't go for a 138 or 140 cm. I'm myself between 5'9 and 5'10 so I figured 156 cm will be enough. And, as it turns out, it is enough :-) After I attached the head, she suddenly went "alive" and I was looking at a woman, not a toy.
Heavy!
Yes, the first time I grabbed her and tried to lift from the box, I was like "shit, it's heavy!" But after a while I learned how to grab her properly and now I can carry her around with no problems. I do sports quite a lot, so no prob for me. But I'm still glad she's not 40 kg (90 pounds) :-)
Almost no scent
I was expecting the smell to be much stronger. I think this will go away completely in a week or two. Even now it's not a big deal.
Sexy!
Oh yes, those curves! The body looks amazing, butt, boobies.. very nice! Orifices properly placed and look inviting. Face (Sherry head) - sexy, very detailed eyes. I washed her with soap and gave her powdering. It was actually pretty difficult to do a proper powdering, I forgot to buy a brush, so I had to rub the powder onto her with my bare hands. While doing this, I was actually starting to get quite "romantically interested" :) The brain is an easy thing to trick - you start rubbing with your hands something woman-shaped like, and voila, you're aroused! Anyways, without too much hesitation I banged her :) The overall impression from it:
No problems with different positions whatsoever!
Some people mentioned that's it difficult to go missionary or girl-on-top etc, so I was a bit worried... Contrary to my expectations, everything worked for me very well on the first try. I won't go too much into details, but despite the weight, I was able to do pretty much anything I came up with. And oh boy it felt good! :) Like the good old days when I had a GF.

To summarize - I'm definitely happy with my purchase and I will keep you guys posted with further observations and some pics.

overload
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: OR 156 E - First impressions

Post by overload »

Hi guys, 3 days passed and I'd like to continue my observations :-)

She leaks oil a bit, not too much, but some light stains appeared on the sheets she lays on. Also they gained light chemical smell. Hope this will go away with time.
I measured her weight and she's exactly 32 kg (70 lbs), including head.
I powdered her with baby powder properly (Johnson & Johnson) and it made A HUGE difference (i used corn starch the first day, forget about corn starch). Man! The skin started to feel CRAZY realistic! I was astonished. However, powdering goes away quite quickly when you play with her a lot, so she needs frequent re-powdering to stay completely smooth. Otherwise the skin gets some "rubbery" feel to it.

The joints are still pretty stiff, but they started to loosen a bit already. Otherwise, she's very flexible, you can position her anyway you like, which makes her absolutely fantastic for cuddling. You can easily make her hug you, or hold tight in bed, or spooning or whatever you can think of. If you're a bit strong, you can have her sit on you cowgirl style no problem. Cuddling is really super nice, I give it 100% without hesitation :) I'm myself a very rationally thinking guy, so I don't get too much into fantasies, and she's still just a fancy sex toy, I'm not even gonna name her :) but once she got a bit warm and I closed my eyes, I was fooled for a second that I'm hugging a real girl :-) But it takes some time, I'd say even 30-40 mins or so to warm her up with own body. I'm afraid to use any artificial heating on TPE material.

Love making - much better then I expected! The orifices feel fairly realistic (i haven't tried oral though) and some positions make the experience darn close to the real thing! Especially those when a real girl wouldn't move too much. Again, it's different emotionally of course (at least for me), but from the "technical" point of view I'd say 70%. 30% percent is for not moving, not "actively engaging" private parts, not being perfectly warm etc. Positive points are of course for the perfectly looking body and not worrying about safety :)

Anyways, there's definitely a learning curve how to deal with dolls and despite months of theoretical studies on TDF I still learn stuff every day :)

INFORMATIONS