www.wmdolls.com

WM Bra Sizes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Lucid Dreamer

WM Bra Sizes

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

I had trouble searching for what size bra to buy for my WM 140cm D cup. I really want to know what bra size works best for my WM 140cm D cup doll, but I thought it might be a good idea getting a thread going that includes all sizes of WM body types and their correct bra sizes. I've never bought a bra so is it really as simple as just buying a D cup bra for a D cup doll?

If you know what bras work best on other sized dolls, I think it would be helpful to others if you could contribute the height of the doll and the bra size that works best so I can fill in my chart.

(I will fill these values in as people contribute the bra sizes they use on their own dolls)

100cm B cup-
100cm D cup-
118cm-
125cm-
135cm C cup-
136 D cup-
140cm A cup
140cm D cup-
145cm D cup-
153cm A cup-
155 DD cup-
155 A cup-
156cm C cup-
158 C cup fat-
158cm D cup-
160cm-
161cm D cup-
163cm C cup-

I hope together we can make this an informative thread!
:glou:
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: WM Bra Sizes

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

No, not as simple as just "D cup bra". My dolls don't wear bras either...sizes are a mindfuck. Apparently women are better with numbers than I am. lol

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

I use this:
http://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html
You need 2 measurements, 1 around the breasts and 1 of the torso beneath the breast.
Gives a bunch of sizes by various zones. My old 161 (91 breast 66 underbreast) would be a 65 G.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

I really like your avatar Lucid dreamer, such an attractive doll face to gaze into longingly for ages while you............

:wink: :whistle:

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Up2myneck wrote:I really like your avatar Lucid dreamer, such an attractive doll face to gaze into longingly for ages while you............

:wink: :whistle:
Thanks Up2myneck, she sure is a joy to have! :)
spookylittleboy wrote:I use this:
http://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html
You need 2 measurements, 1 around the breasts and 1 of the torso beneath the breast.
Gives a bunch of sizes by various zones. My old 161 (91 breast 66 underbreast) would be a 65 G.
Thanks spookylittleboy, That's a perfect tool for this.
I'm currently having trouble using the calculator.
I 'm probably just measuring wrong because I keep getting a message saying "frame is too small to have size".
I will keep trying though.

edit: I changed my way of measuring. Calculator says buy a C cup bra.

Zak I was really hoping it was going to be that simple :multi: Well I guess things just got a lot more complicated! :grab:

Jesphel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jesphel »

This may be of use:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/how-to-fin ... -sex-doll/

I found the calculator linked above was giving nonsensical results.

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

Yeah was afraid it might not work for everybody. 60cm underbust seems to be absolute minimum for bra's. You can get smaller in the kids bra's but they usualy dont have the cup sizes needed for the bustier dolls. Also note that the calculator gives several sizes bases on zone. ie 65G is EU size and the 30J listed is UK size also these measurement where done in cm but can also be done in inches.

Alternatively you could use this chart:
First you find the underbust size and then you go down the colomn to find the right bust size and you have the bra size you would idealy need.
bra_size_chart_centimetres.jpg
bra_size_chart_centimetres.jpg (220.93 KiB) Viewed 10710 times
A prevailing theory also holds that if you cant find the bra you need directly, you might want to go up a band size and just shorten the band itself. important part is the cup size fit.

point in case would be my former 161. 91cm bust and 66 cm underbust. according to the chart i would need to get 65G wich is realy hard to find
but going up a band means i would need to get a 70DD wich might be easier to find. In this case i would need to shorten the band a bit myself.
However i havent been able to confirm how well that works but the theory is sound.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

WM160 -- depending upon cut and style of bra, 30E (65E)
WM160+ -- again, depending upon cut and style, 32FF (70H)

Jenny, (sitting) wearing Parfait by Affinitas Style 2402 - Black/White size 65E, and Jennifer, (Standing) wearing the same, in size 70H.
pic051.jpg
pic051.jpg (187.34 KiB) Viewed 10681 times
Here's where things get confusing, as no single Country uses the same sizing system, however -- I hope to clear this up by providing some basic information on equal sizes from different countries. From here going forward, all measurements will be using the Metric System, and INTERNATIONAL Sizing.

Let's look at Jenny's size more closely... Bust: 86cm - Band: 66cm. *Please note the order by which these two measurements are recorded.* The difference between the Bust measurement and the Band measurement determines cup size. In Jenny's case, the difference is 20cm, but it is really not that simple, as the garment industry uses NORMAL physiques for the bra sizing calculators you will find pasted all over the internet.

Here's where things get somewhat confusing... But I will try to explain in simple terms.

The International Sizing System uses Letters to denote the cup size, and additionally the Band size of a bra is actually the total of two separate but equally important measurements, namely; The Cradle, and Back Band Measurements. For most females, these two measurements added together become the band size. Females with a smaller frame (measurements under the bust, around the rib cage), this measurements is singularly important to get a proper fit. But BEWARE, Some garment manufacturers using the Imperial System will add as much as 4-5 "Sizes" to the Band, while the International Sizing system, using the Metric System, remains true. Band sizing for the International Sizing System is in increments of 5cm. For simplicity, the band size measurements is rounded up or down to the closest incremental number to achieve the proper band size.

Example: Jenny's Band Size Measurement is 66cm, hence her Band Size is 65. Jennifer's Band Size Measurement is 68cm, hence her band size is 70.

While the remainder of the world has already embraced the International Sizing System, the US Garment Industry still holds fast to their own version of the Imperial System, with the UK following closely behind. The International Sizing System, used primarily in the EU, China and Japan - holds true through their entire Garment Industry.
International Cup Sizes.jpg
International Cup Sizes.jpg (48.96 KiB) Viewed 10681 times
So... to conclude... Since we know Jenny's Band Size, and the difference between her Bust and Band being 20cm, then her correct size is 65E. From the label on Jenny's Bra, the following EQUAL Sizes are noted:

International 65E
Australia 8E
Europe 65F
France 80F
Italy 0E
Japan G65
USA 30DDD
UK 30E

Confused? Go with the International Sizing, then adjust accordingly.

Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

For my 140D. I use either 3032/C or B cup for a tight fit

The 32B below gives great cleavage, and got it from walmart

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I am sure you all we agree there is a big difference in what will look good and what will really fit if a real woman was wearing a bra.
We hope you do not mind, but we are are going to start a thread under dolls in general since people also own other lovely ladies like YL and OR for example.
Love,
the BCD Girls

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

All my bras are 32B and some fit good and some don't.
The next bra I get I will try a 30C.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Aberdare wrote:WM160 -- depending upon cut and style of bra, 30E (65E)
WM160+ -- again, depending upon cut and style, 32FF (70H)

Jenny, (sitting) wearing Parfait by Affinitas Style 2402 - Black/White size 65E, and Jennifer, (Standing) wearing the same, in size 70H.
pic051.jpg
Here's where things get confusing, as no single Country uses the same sizing system, however -- I hope to clear this up by providing some basic information on equal sizes from different countries. From here going forward, all measurements will be using the Metric System, and INTERNATIONAL Sizing.

Let's look at Jenny's size more closely... Bust: 86cm - Band: 66cm. *Please note the order by which these two measurements are recorded.* The difference between the Bust measurement and the Band measurement determines cup size. In Jenny's case, the difference is 20cm, but it is really not that simple, as the garment industry uses NORMAL physiques for the bra sizing calculators you will find pasted all over the internet.

Here's where things get somewhat confusing... But I will try to explain in simple terms.

The International Sizing System uses Letters to denote the cup size, and additionally the Band size of a bra is actually the total of two separate but equally important measurements, namely; The Cradle, and Back Band Measurements. For most females, these two measurements added together become the band size. Females with a smaller frame (measurements under the bust, around the rib cage), this measurements is singularly important to get a proper fit. But BEWARE, Some garment manufacturers using the Imperial System will add as much as 4-5 "Sizes" to the Band, while the International Sizing system, using the Metric System, remains true. Band sizing for the International Sizing System is in increments of 5cm. For simplicity, the band size measurements is rounded up or down to the closest incremental number to achieve the proper band size.

Example: Jenny's Band Size Measurement is 66cm, hence her Band Size is 65. Jennifer's Band Size Measurement is 68cm, hence her band size is 70.

While the remainder of the world has already embraced the International Sizing System, the US Garment Industry still holds fast to their own version of the Imperial System, with the UK following closely behind. The International Sizing System, used primarily in the EU, China and Japan - holds true through their entire Garment Industry.
International Cup Sizes.jpg
So... to conclude... Since we know Jenny's Band Size, and the difference between her Bust and Band being 20cm, then her correct size is 65E. From the label on Jenny's Bra, the following EQUAL Sizes are noted:

International 65E
Australia 8E
Europe 65F
France 80F
Italy 0E
Japan G65
USA 30DDD
UK 30E

Confused? Go with the International Sizing, then adjust accordingly.

Abe
NIce photo :)

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Lucid Dreamer wrote:(I will fill these values in as people contribute the bra sizes they use on their own dolls)
Your list is worthless without the band size as well. As others have said, you need the bust/underbust difference measurement along with cup size to get the best fitting bra. And taking into account manufacturers may vary by a cup size up or down, supplying the manufacturer names of known bras that fit well may help others find similar bras.

I.e.,
WM165K wears 28JJ US/UK-sizing Curvy Kate

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

I really appreciate all the information and helpful links so far! :)
Mishka1965 wrote:For my 140D. I use either 3032/C or B cup for a tight fit

The 32B below gives great cleavage, and got it from walmart
Mishka
This 32 B bra is exactly the look I'm after. Who doesn't love cleavage! :wink:
Thanks Mishka
Booty Call Dolls wrote:I am sure you all we agree there is a big difference in what will look good and what will really fit if a real woman was wearing a bra.
We hope you do not mind, but we are are going to start a thread under dolls in general since people also own other lovely ladies like YL and OR for example.
Love,
the BCD Girls
I don't mind! I only intend to do WM bra sizes here but if you want to expand the list to other brands that sounds really useful.

Recommendation List update: (1)

WM Bra Sizes

100cm B cup-
100cm D cup-
118cm-
125cm-
135cm C cup-
136 D cup-
140cm A cup-
140cm D cup- US ( 32 B / 30 C ) , UK ( 30 C ) , EU/亜 ( 65 C ) , AU ( 8 B ), FR ( 80 B ) , IT ( 0 C )
145cm D cup-
153cm A cup-
155 DD cup-
155 A cup-
156cm C cup-
158 C cup fat-
158cm D cup- US ( 30 D ) , UK ( 30 D ) , EU/亜 ( 65 D ) , AU ( 8 C ) , FR ( 80 D ) , IT ( 0 D )
160cm- US ( 30 DDD ) , UK ( 30 E ), EU/亜 ( 65 F ) , AU ( 8 DD ) , FR ( 80 F ) , IT ( 0 F )
161cm D cup-
163cm C cup-
165cm K cup- US ( 28 JJ )

Credits ( in no particular order):
Mishka1965
Tyr
JunkGuy
Aberdare

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Ami is a WM158cm doll, Bra size UK 30D, perfect fit. Everything else, UK size 6.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

INFORMATIONS