dollstudio.org

WM 155 cm Kato

Reviews on Dollstudio & DS Doll Europe Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
niro1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WM 155 cm Kato

Post by niro1 »

To comment on this review, please go here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=67347, as this review thread is locked.

sooo...

first of all let me describe my feelings since i received a wonderful email today ...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !! :haha4:

the facts / Specs ( rather boring maybe but a "must" )

Head WM-46 with additional make-up ( as seen on the manufacturers pic )
Eyes: Green
Wig: nr 4
skin tone: WM White
nails: Clear French Manicure
Vagina: Insert
pubic hair: no
Date of order: november 20, 2015

So here's the little story of Kato ( & me, i think i never really introduced myself :oops: )

my decision to buy a new doll came out in mid-october when my long-time relationship endet. I decided to take myself out of the dating market for a while and just "rush into dolls again".
After a week of mailing with Dollstudio my decision for the 155 of WM was 100 % clear. Very competent and qualified answers from Ira! If you have a billion questions that need to be answered right, i recommend DollStudio.
I was very prejudiced with importers from germany.
If you ever had the pleasure of approaching at customs and explain what the inner of that brown box from china is, you might know what i mean. ( was no vendor from this forum, just to make that clear ) But Ira made clear, that's not gonna happen with Dollstudio.

So in november i finally placed the order and transfered the money. Received a confirmation the same day and since then ...
... waiting ... being on tenterhooks till this mornin.

This mornin i found a mail from Dollstudio with the picture of her. So Kato is now just about to pack bags and hurry to germany.
She's expected to be here next week, hope she can make it quicker.

Ira and I talked a lot about my new "roommate", how i imagined her to be. His recommendations and pictures of what could be possible with permanent make-up brought me to bringing Kato on this side of the silkroad. He told me about her personality and her advantages. Especially of her whacking great "character" :haha4:
Of course i will keep you updatet when she arrived ... that is assuming we have time to :whistle: :whistle:

regards

b.

P.S.:

if you never read a single letter from me again, i died happy in Katos arms :twisted:
Attachments
2677.jpg
2677.jpg (130.64 KiB) Viewed 4334 times

frank1701

Re: Kato is ordered [ WM 155 cm ]

Post by frank1701 »

Ok, my curiosity got the best of me. Since no one has been able to give me a satisfactory definition of what 'Steampunk" is (or Dub-step for that matter), I had to google her and see what comes up. And while she doesn't look like the model in that WM picture of your Kato, both are absolute DOLLS!
Attachments
kato-pic-1.jpg
kato-pic-1.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 4295 times

niro1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by niro1 »

frank1701 wrote:Ok, my curiosity got the best of me. Since no one has been able to give me a satisfactory definition of what 'Steampunk" is (or Dub-step for that matter), I had to google her and see what comes up. And while she doesn't look like the model in that WM picture of your Kato, both are absolute DOLLS!

you're right ... my Kato doesn't look like that "steampunk-kato" ... not yet. I will give it a try in future to put on the same "mass" of make-up on that doll to look similar to the steampunk one / new wig and some new dress .... challenge accepted :lol:

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

it wasn't intended as a challenge, but playing "dress-up" with our dolls is half the fun (90% if you ask my wife). My Staci has dressed up as a Dallas cowboy cheerleader and I had a Vampirella outfit custom made for her, but thankfully I checked it on my TPE test piece and that was a red stain waiting to happen, even after numerous washings. So watch carefully any dark colored outfits. Use your TPE test piece on any dark clothing that may not be colorfast.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Xephyr wrote:This Kato chick looks like my old girlfriend that I never had that I wish I did.

Btw, classic SteamPunk video game:

if you like that
Yo check out this!!

also Kato is so hot! they should make a doll just like her!

oh Baby doll! She even hotter than the original girl!

INFORMATIONS