My Sukiwaai Review and Photos

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: My Sukiwaai Review and Photos

Post by Adventurer »

Thanks guys, always good to hear from folks. Jimmyzdollz - That's a huge compliment man. I have to ask, which ones did you print? The good news is that DHL is pretty quick once it gets to hong kong. You'll have her very soon.

The blonde with bangs wig came with her, as did another pretty nice brunette wig that I haven't used for pictures yet. The long blonde wig from most of the photos came with Suki. The brunette wig with highlights was an amazon purchase, but it's a little bit large on her and has a black mesh inside so I don't like to leave it on too long.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

I printed photo 6108 - all your photos are great but I like this one the best. She looks so incredibly beautiful in that picture, her amazing breasts behind that super sexy white sheer bodystocking, and the lace choker on her neck.

I also printed photo 6140 - this photo really shows off her amazing curves, and she has a curious look on her face from that angle. Again just really beautiful doll and fantastic posing, garments, and photography. I plan on doing much of the same with mine, among other things.....

I use a wide format HP printer that prints up to 13"x19" and HP premium plus gloss photo paper which produce stunning reproductions.

I screwed up my first doll by placing new unwashed black lingerie on her and leaving it on for a day. I won't make the same mistake again. Did you say you used baby oil on the doll after you first got her? What are the benefits of that?

Thanks, Jimmy.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Nice dude, I'm really glad you like those photos. The baby oil releases the top layer of whatever is on the doll and if you let it soak in, is good for the TPE. She came pretty clean, but you never know. It will also remove makeup though so be careful where you use it.

I'm looking forward to your photos man!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

You have some really great shots of Sukiwaai :thumbs_up:
Love this shot

keep'em coming :razz:

mysto

Post by mysto »

Awesome review, great writing Adventurer. Congratulations to Mig and Sili Doll. Another wonderful doll.
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey all - thanks for the positive feedback! I'm just glad you like these shots.

I gave Sukiwaai a complete makeover today, mostly to redo her eyebrows and eyelashes. It's my first real attempt at those spots, and I have some touch up to do for sure. She's such a great model though. Here are a few of the post-makeover pics:
Attachments
IMG_0727.png
IMG_0727.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 4376 times
IMG_0733.png
IMG_0733.png (1.69 MiB) Viewed 4376 times
IMG_0735.png
IMG_0735.png (1.3 MiB) Viewed 4376 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

I agree 100% with what Mysto said Adventurer, Awesome review and great writing! Thankyou Adventurer for taking alot of time for sharing that review, its not only very well written but but very informative in answering all questions anyone can have about this doll. Very lovely pictures you took also, I think all of us especially love that white fishnet outfit on her

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

She is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the new pics.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Just another impromptu shot of Sukiwaai's beautiful face. I really like how she always seems to be in motion. So life-like and such a doll, all at the same time.
Attachments
IMG_0738.JPG
IMG_0738.JPG (798.06 KiB) Viewed 4301 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Great detail and insight, thank you. With some comments about Suki, it was like a double review in a way.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

One my favorites I've had is the Sili Doll. My word, Koreans really know how to make a soft doll! Especially the ass!! I've never felt anything more realistic. But (isn't there always a but?) I hate to bring it up, I mean everyone's so positive here. I'm wondering if the skeleton isn't strong enough. My Suki's spine broke within a few weeks. Jimmzdollz's doll he's referring to in this thread has a broken hip already.
Both he and I are making logical excuses for our dolls: bad packing, Customs misbehavior, etc. I love this doll and want another, but am... concerned to save weight a cheaper material was used for the skeleton. I mean, once: OK, a fluke. Twice: it's time we open a conversation about the possibility of a quality assurance issue with the Sili Doll. I'm not crying wolf, only wish to encourage honest conversation about this manufacture. Has anyone else had issues with their Sili Dolls?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

Here is a photo of my Sukiwaai box. This did not leave Sili Doll packed like this. You can see that around 40% of the air bag packing is gone, no packing between the dolls back/hips and the top of the box. Somewhere along the line customs removed that packing and then sent the box on it's way. So the 90 lb doll is thrashing around inside the box and likely got injured during the trip from Hong Kong to Tampa Florida. Based on that fact, that much of the packing was missing, I believe this is what caused the problem with my doll.

The only fault I find with Sili Doll is using those loose air bags for shipping anything. Even if the box was full of those air bags the doll can still move around inside the box. That is the nature of that type of packaging. The doll needs to remain stationary in the center of the box. Sili Doll is going to work on upgrading the packaging process and contents. We will see when my new doll arrives in about 5-7 days, unless customs fucks with the contents again.....something no one has control over.

Sili Doll had nothing to do with the box contents being altered by customs, so they really had no obligation to do anything about my issue. The doll did not arrive broken or defective, I inspected the doll, there was no visual damage, the problem happened a week later. I can tell you that the communication and quick responses from emails with Mig & Sili Doll was above outstanding and they handled the matter with class. I agreed not to discuss the details of the compromise we made so I could get a new replacement doll, but I will tell you I am very pleased with the outcome.

I think starting a new topic about a doll manufacturer possibly making defective dolls after learning of 2 dolls out of thousands having a problem, and the 2 problems unrelated, is crying wolf. All you can do is speculate. If a dozens dolls had the exact same problem and an outside expert determined substandard build quality then you could go bash or question the company that makes them. Until then, I will give Sili Doll the benefit of the doubt, especially since their customer service was so superb handling the issue.
20170301_184017.jpg
20170301_184017.jpg (85.67 KiB) Viewed 4226 times
20170301_184025.jpg
20170301_184025.jpg (186.13 KiB) Viewed 4226 times

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I understand where you're coming from Meso, and I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with Suki, but I have to agree with jimmy on this one. From what I can tell from reading this forum, I think Silidoll's quality is as good as or better than most TPE doll manufacturers and their customer support is incredible in my experience. All dolls in this class have the potential for issues, and I've even seen 5k dolls with major problems. There is certainly room to discuss how to improve dolls in general, but this thread is not really the best venue for that. This thread is intended to be a place for me to share my impressions and photos of my particular doll, which has been fantastic and continues to delight me every single day. I would encourage you to start your own thread on this topic so that the questions you raise can be examined properly. I can only say that the durability of my Sukiwaai is ridiculously good so far. I've even made some bad mistakes that I know have damaged other dolls and she's still perfect. More on that when it's time for my one month update! :)
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey all! I've submitted Sukiwaai to this month's Category B photo contest, which has Peace, Love, and Hippies as its theme. Here are some of the outtakes - believe me when I say that it was hard to choose just one!
DSC_6196.png
DSC_6196.png (17.14 MiB) Viewed 4194 times
DSC_6210.png
DSC_6210.png (22.91 MiB) Viewed 4194 times
DSC_6213.png
DSC_6213.png (19.68 MiB) Viewed 4194 times
DSC_6216.png
DSC_6216.png (16.94 MiB) Viewed 4194 times
DSC_6239.png
DSC_6239.png (19.74 MiB) Viewed 4194 times
DSC_6242.png
DSC_6242.png (14.31 MiB) Viewed 4194 times
DSC_6252.png
DSC_6252.png (14.91 MiB) Viewed 4194 times
DSC_6255.png
DSC_6255.png (15.3 MiB) Viewed 4194 times
DSC_6265.png
DSC_6265.png (18.1 MiB) Viewed 4194 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Adventurer, lovely photos as usual ^^. goodluck on the contest. It is because of your thread here that has put Sukiwaai on the top of my list as one of my next dolls to get. So thankyou for all the info and lovely photos you have put on this thread ^^

INFORMATIONS