realsexdoll.com

Can't resist crystal

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Can't resist crystal

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

On way back from work I came over in a wave of intence horniness and had to stop off at my local sex shop! There wasn't too much variety but crystals face starring at me through her box made me throb with excitement!
I couldnr wait to get home, blew up a lilo, rubbed my naked body against it, blew up my babe and had the best explosive sex I've had in a while!!!! Pure class
Attachments
IMG_1194.JPG
IMG_1194.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 2330 times

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Can't resist crystal

Post by mspakamac »

A perfect description of a sex shop visit. I know that experience so well.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

I love that face, i love to mold it to make a TPE copy

richardge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richardge »

Post some pictures of her blown up. Especially her pussy. Most blow ups I've seen their pussies are way to high up to be able to fuck easily.

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Sounds like you had a really nice session... First a warm up with an air mattress and then a new doll. Just the same way as I do when playing with a doll :) Pity those dolls pop a bit too easy - at least they do for me. Perhaps I've just have had some bad luck... Is your picture taken before or after?

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Yes this range of dolls in my opinion have great faces, the best around I think!!!!

Will put some more pics up Tuesday when I've got another doll session penciled in!!!! The pussy location is like most but still this isn't a problem for me. Yes they do pop easilt which is upsetting, always the pussy that goes first, little holes and splits.....that's why I recycle the faces.....

I still have the best sex with these dolls and get the best erections when making love to them!!! I love cheap lilos, the squeaky sound they make and how they stretch and expand is a great turn on. The soft inflated vinyl my naked body sends me crazy and gets me super excited before sex with my doll!!!! I really do love them.

Picture was after sex when I let her down!! Was the best sex ever!!!!! I will never get bored of inflatable dolls.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

It's very narcissistic but I do enjoy filming my doll seasons and then watching them back

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

On my YouTube channel there is a video of my first one being inflated

INFORMATIONS