www.passiondolls.com

Quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Dolls)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
unknown02
Former Member

Re: JS99 quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Do

Post by unknown02 »

One thing I keep thinking about, is the feeling one must get when they just open that box. I've seen a couple of people on this forum post pictures of LeAnne right when they open they box. I can only imagine the sheer joy and pleasure you get from jusy seeing those gigantic boobs right there, and not only that, you can also already see how phat her ass is and her huge thighs. Jesus, thats the stuff that dreams are made of.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Yes. Although I feel TPE titties are harder then platinum silicone, but the ass beats silicone any day of the week. That is just my opinion Ive own both products.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Do any of you have a fleshlight? And if you do, is the LeAnne vagina better than the fleshlight?

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

The only thing I can suggest is that you tell you family that you will clean everything out of the garage in an effort to make it your own room. Only offer to do it under the condition that it would be your room and nobody elses. You will probably have to go further and say you will organize a yard/garage sale to get rid of all the junk. Once they see how serious you are they will likely let you roll with your plan, its perfectly normal for someone of your age to want their own space and if the garage is just a store room for junk you will be doing everyone a favor by taking it upon yourself to cleanit up.
Then you can get your Leanne. As far as shipping to a place other than your home you can probably request dedelivery to a FedEx store and pick her up there.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

lance uppercut wrote:The only thing I can suggest is that you tell you family that you will clean everything out of the garage in an effort to make it your own room. Only offer to do it under the condition that it would be your room and nobody elses. You will probably have to go further and say you will organize a yard/garage sale to get rid of all the junk. Once they see how serious you are they will likely let you roll with your plan, its perfectly normal for someone of your age to want their own space and if the garage is just a store room for junk you will be doing everyone a favor by taking it upon yourself to cleanit up.
Then you can get your Leanne. As far as shipping to a place other than your home you can probably request dedelivery to a FedEx store and pick her up there.

This actually does sound like a good idea, considering my parents have been talking about having a yard sale to get rid of things and they obviously have noticed that I basically only sleep on the couch now so I guess they might be fine with it, the only thing is I would have to clean very well and insulate it and all that so no spiders or anything like that are crawling around. But this seems like a legitimate good plan.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

And as for dolllover27 saying to be careful not to go in debt with credit card payments, I'll just save up and bank transfer the money in full. To avoid any of that credit card stuff right now.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

And if this actually works, I think I know the perfect way to hide this doll. I play guitar a lot so I could build that plywood box that someone mentioned earlier but instead of just putting her in the box and locking it, I'll have a secret compartment, she will be in the box at the bottom with some cushions and thick blankets and then there will be another piece of wood concealing her and I will put my guitar and the picks and cords on the top piece, so right when you open the box its just a guitar and a bunch of guitar equipment. And underneath, will be the biggest titties ever! And I'll just put a lock on the box. And I will put the side with the lock on against the just so no suspicion comes up at all as to why I would possibly need to have a guitar locked up unless I was hiding something. What do you guys think?

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

I think it could work, nothing ever goes 100% as planned but this is the only way I can see it happening.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

dolllover27, I was also curious to know which one is your favorite wig for LeAnne? Which does she look sexiest in?

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Hey dolllover27, when you have time, can you post your dolls measurements, but not like around her entire figure, just a straight line to get an idea of how far her boob profile, butt/thighs profile are. As well as the length from one hip to the other, one boob to the other and shoulder to shoulder? Basically, as shown in the photos? Thanks man!
Attachments
DSC_0222.JPG
DSC_0222.JPG (553.99 KiB) Viewed 1652 times

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Also this picture.
Attachments
DSC_0217.JPG
DSC_0217.JPG (655.86 KiB) Viewed 1651 times

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

If you do go the 'custom built box' route here's an idea to think about:

4 or 6 flat surface thrust bearings like these:

Screwed to the bottom of the box, bearing face up on the inside and a separate tray/bed for the doll (1/2 inch ply) sliding on top of the bearings. You could then easily and conveniently roll her tray/bed out from one end of the box and back in again making it a lot less hassle because once this heavy doll's sides are exposed it'll be a lot easier to pick her up.

I've got a doll that weighs about 48kg and believe me its no joke getting a very heavy doll out of a tight box..
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

FlashGordoll wrote:If you do go the 'custom built box' route here's an idea to think about:

4 or 6 flat surface thrust bearings like these:

Screwed to the bottom of the box, bearing face up on the inside and a separate tray/bed for the doll (1/2 inch ply) sliding on top of the bearings. You could then easily and conveniently roll her tray/bed out from one end of the box and back in again making it a lot less hassle because once this heavy doll's sides are exposed it'll be a lot easier to pick her up.

I've got a doll that weighs about 48kg and believe me its no joke getting a very heavy doll out of a tight box..

That's actually a very good idea but I was thinking about doing it like having a secret compartment underneath where the only way to get to the bottom part where the doll is is to remove the guitar and all the guitar supplies then remove the wood sheet that conceals the doll and then finally pulling her out of the bottom, that way, there is absolutely no way to get to her unless you know that there is something underneath. Sort of like this picture, if you could imagine the red line being the wooden plywood sheet that seems like the bottom of the box but is actually just a fake. But if there were some way to build a box that would utilize the bearings, that would be a good idea. The way I picture in my head what your saying is almost like those beds you see that the frame pulls out and there is a second mattress you can sleep on and then slide back in type of thing? Is that what you were thinking too? But anyway here is the picture of, more or less, my idea...
Attachments
expak_800_360.png
expak_800_360.png (331.48 KiB) Viewed 1642 times

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

And I am even thinking about putting a lock on the plywood sheet (the red line in the picture) so you cannot open up the bottom without a key and the actual lock will be covered by all the guitar supplies so it wouldn't be right in the open when you open the box. This is also why I asked for those measurements from dolllover27, it's almost like building a coffin, you need to have enough space to make sure the doll isn't crushed by the plywood sheet.

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

JS99 wrote: That's actually a very good idea but I was thinking about doing it like having a secret compartment underneath where the only way to get to the bottom part where the doll is is to remove the guitar and all the guitar supplies then remove the wood sheet that conceals the doll and then finally pulling her out of the bottom, that way, there is absolutely no way to get to her unless you know that there is something underneath. Sort of like this picture, if you could imagine the red line being the wooden plywood sheet that seems like the bottom of the box but is actually just a fake. But if there were some way to build a box that would utilize the bearings, that would be a good idea. The way I picture in my head what your saying is almost like those beds you see that the frame pulls out and there is a second mattress you can sleep on and then slide back in type of thing? Is that what you were thinking too? But anyway here is the picture of, more or less, my idea...
You could easily utilise a box like the one in your picture and have the sliding tray inside the bottom compartment. The trick would be to simply use screws at the ends of the box to hold the panels on, as far as anyone's concerned these screws are just fixings to hold the box together. Take the screws out and end panel off and you have access to the rolling tray/bed at the bottom, from there you can easily roll the doll out from one end without the drama of having to empty all the top compartment and trying to lift the doll out from the top. You can still have the guitar gear in the top and the box opens only from the top as far as anyone is concerned so they won't be looking for other 'secret' openings if they're not visible.
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

INFORMATIONS