SAVING THE WORLD - Oh meant Miss World

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

SAVING THE WORLD - Oh meant Miss World

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No I didn't save the world - heck you don't want me saving it anyway - leave that to the professionals

But - I did save "Miss World" - she's an 80's creation from none other than TAK SHING - I got her as well as several other air babes {Super Shirley/ Bridget} all at the same time back in the mid/ late 90's - so yup they're all like 20 years ole now and pension eligible - :mrgreen:

Miss World was a very good design from Tak Shing a sorta kinda Barbie doll for men - and at the time one of the better air babes - of course time has surpassed this design - yet Miss World lives on with me - but like anything 20+ years old - there has been repairs and here I present a repair that has to be repaired again - :P

I noticed when I use Miss World - yup I use that as her name too - i kinda like its connotation like she's some pageant contestant - :D - but I digress - I would find Miss World slightly deflated after use - so a search for the leak quickly turned up an area that had been repaired in the past - so here is what I did

The old wound was a small seam failure on the back of her leg - very small and easily repaired with a dab of glue and Wallah it was fixed - but many years have passed since that repair and the glue had dried out and cracked and pfisssst - air was coming out

I scrapped the old glue off cleaned up the repair area - and - used a patch this time - again this was an uncomplicated repair - very simply - and after a day Miss World was back in action

Sadly these Tak Shing air babes are long gone - no one seems to be making or trying to make them anymore so I'll just keep them going - at some point in time they will fail in a spectacular fashion - its inevitable - but till then - I'll just keep saving the World - Miss World - that is - :roll:

Rock On
Attachments
This was repaired in the past - but the glue dried up and the dreaded air leak Pfisssst
This was repaired in the past - but the glue dried up and the dreaded air leak Pfisssst
TAK SHING - Miss World 05 - Copy.jpg (119.63 KiB) Viewed 4363 times
Now  a vinyl patch has been used to repair this seam failure
Now a vinyl patch has been used to repair this seam failure
TAK SHING - Miss World 06 - Copy.jpg (111.32 KiB) Viewed 4363 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: SAVING THE WORLD - Oh meant Miss World

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ahoy shipmate, indeed a worthy endevour and a great side project.

I look forward to seeing your finished result.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks shipmate - :thumbs_up:

Miss World is all done - vinyl is very easy to work with - anything can be repaired - it really comes down to is it worth your while to do it - if its a bad tear and the doll is readily available - well then a replacement is an okay way to go - but - for many of the past designs - no replacement is available nor forth coming - so - a fixer up job is required - :mrgreen:

Honest many of the older designs were way better than some of the stuff available today the ole TAK SHING's were great sex dolls - period as NMC has cornered the market - and the few Europa value air babes like from "YOU2TOYS" try to be like the ole TAK SHING's - but come up slightly short - more latter on that

Till then I 'll keep these Hong Kong made air babes on patrol - I mean pretty - or inflated - okay just plain sexy - :P

Rock On
Attachments
Inflated and ready to party - naked that is
Inflated and ready to party - naked that is
TAK SHING - Miss World 04 - Copy.jpg (156.27 KiB) Viewed 4357 times

Sinead
Doll
Doll

Post by Sinead »

Miss world you have really great eyes.

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

How is feel different between inflatable doll and TPE doll? Or TPE with silicone?

eightdolljerry
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by eightdolljerry »

Wow this is fascinating to see....but I have to say I can;t believe how amazing the latest dolls are by comparison....I'd need to raid the old w-bank to manage coitus with that lol

This guide goes some way towards explaining the differences between TPE and silicone, but they didn;t put a column in for blow-up dolls for some reason! https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/news ... r-sex-doll

Mick0x
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mick0x »

Snow- wrote:How is feel different between inflatable doll and TPE doll? Or TPE with silicone?
I have experience only on inflatables both latex and vinyl. I would not be surprised one day to find myself with a TPE or silicone doll but at the moment I think the advantages of air babes are obvious for me!

They are inexpensive, light and easy to store. :thumbs_up:

I think they are also quite well suited to sex. You do not have fight gravity since they are practically weightless. I imagine making love to a doll of 10...30 kg is a different ball game alltogether.

With an air babe it is like dancing with a good dancing partner - she follows your every move with effortlessly. One moment she is riding on top of you, you admire her breasts, her hair and open mouth moving rhythmically up and down and next thing you know your dick is in her mouth!!!! Changing positions is so easy.

The feel and touch of latex and vinyl are different - one is rubber other is plastic! Both are great :D

Back in late 90s and early 2000s I lived with a latex lady called Katie for at least five years. Our play was mostly normal sex - no specialities! I have very fond memories of her.

Now I have my lovely, beautiful Natalie!!! Our story is just beginning... :B-fly: :lilangel:

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

What Mick0x said -- the mobility and flexibility of air babes can be a real turn on. They sure are 'live ones' -- floppin around etc. Some fun with costumes/clothing/stockings/etc., helps a lot with Air Babes. Some inserts are better than others but sometimes you can make modifications. And a lot cheaper than other dolls, so hey, why not give a girl a spin?

Plushy TeddyBabes, Fabric (Anime), and Textile dolls would be next in line for mobility and flexibility.

The texture and feel of material used is unique to each type of doll, and each has its advantages. My 42" silicone doll really feels nice, wow, her surface is so skin-like, but I also like the feel of my other dolls, sometimes just depends on mood.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Nice one Yorky! :thumbs_up:

Wow, 20 years old & still goin strong - really amazing!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Good Save YT!!! Dude, she is in great shape for her age! WOW!!! What a classic!
DOLL ON!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks for all the replies - :thumbs_up:

Actually saving air dolls is very easy - and they are durable as seen here - latex as well can last a very long time although I find latex also has more maintenance VS vinyl - but in no way am I saying one is better than the other - rather just with some simple tips of not over inflating and realistic expectation - they can last a very long time

I have done many repairs on Miss World in the past - she is a full use sex doll not some display model - but with vinyl air dolls repairs can be easily accomplished - even if at the time it appears as a blow out has ruined her - not so - as seen below just a longer repair patch and back to being sexy

Rock on
Attachments
Miss World standard barbie doll type head with blinking eyes
Miss World standard barbie doll type head with blinking eyes
TAK SHING - Miss World 03 - Copy.jpg (150.33 KiB) Viewed 4054 times
Standard rear view of the TAK SHING type air babe - note the air valves for her boobies - see Daio Shi only copied that idea
Standard rear view of the TAK SHING type air babe - note the air valves for her boobies - see Daio Shi only copied that idea
TAK SHING - Miss World 02 - Copy.jpg (136.06 KiB) Viewed 4054 times
close up of prior seam failure repair on back of air doll
close up of prior seam failure repair on back of air doll
TAK SHING Miss World 09 Copy.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 4054 times

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Ahoy yorktown !

You saved a Classic !!!

:glou:

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Not my favourite yorkers, looks a bit too ugly

KataGinaLove189
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KataGinaLove189 »

Totally jealous of anyone that has her or Virtual Veronica.
Very beautiful airgirls. :D
Thank you for sharing pictures of yours, I can never find pictures of Miss World, it's truly a treasure to see them.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

Thanks - KataGinaLove189 - :thumbs_up:

Incredible as it may seem - I actually have both "Ms Wonderful & Virtual Veronica" - Ms World is on the way out though - that she lasted this long is amazing where as VV I use not as often and so has less repairs - but she too - is one - whoopee session from - inflata-heaven - :mrgreen:

The vinyl holds up pretty well over time - and I am not overly destructive - with them - I just wish there was someone that would re-introduce these type of air babes once again - as the value line really has it's limitations - but I am not to hopeful

INFORMATIONS