teddy-babes.com

Introducing Lexy

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Introducing Lexy

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Say hello to Lexy guys and dolls! :D
She is a 2016 model standard "Lisa" that I got from a forum member back in December. The member that I got her from had already given her that name, so I decided to keep it as I think it suits her. I tend to think of her as Michelle's (my other Teddy Babe) hot younger sister. :wink:
I wasn't really looking for another Teddy Babe, but this little lady appeared in the sales section at a price that was too good to pass up. So I said "What the hell! I'm gonna give this little lady a home!" :puppydogeyes:
The problem was that I really didn't have enough room for another one and was thinking about selling her. So I kept her stored away as I didn't want to get attached to her if I was to sell her.
I PM a few people who had said that they were looking for a standard model, but they were just a waste of time. So I decided to keep her and have began sleeping with her every night. But now the only problem is that I have fallen in love with her! And of course, she is no longer for sale! :wink:
002.JPG
002.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2014 times
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Re: Introducing Lexy

Post by Lexi »

Awe, so glad he got you out of that lonely storage place. You look so soft and cuddly....Good for you girl!! :whistle:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

A few more pictures! :D
003.JPG
003.JPG (949.59 KiB) Viewed 2012 times
Teddy Babe Lisa 002.JPG
Teddy Babe Lisa 002.JPG (878.53 KiB) Viewed 2012 times
In her satin PJs ready to go beddy bye! :sleeping:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Lexi wrote:Awe, so glad he got you out of that lonely storage place. You look so soft and cuddly....Good for you girl!! :whistle:
She appreciates the compliment! :D I told her that I would pass the message along as she doesn't know how to post at the moment. Maybe I can teach her? :wink:
I really did feel bad keeping her stored away. But she appears happy now! :D

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Post by Lexi »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Lexi wrote:Awe, so glad he got you out of that lonely storage place. You look so soft and cuddly....Good for you girl!! :whistle:
She appreciates the compliment! :D I told her that I would pass the message along as she doesn't know how to post at the moment. Maybe I can teach her? :wink:
I really did feel bad keeping her stored away. But she appears happy now! :D
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: That's great, You da man Stewie!!

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

welcome lexy hope you enjoy your new home and try to keep mr. studmuffin in line.

carly snugglemore

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

She looks like a real sweetheart.

Although I don't think I'll ever get an additional doll, there are a few advantages of having two Teddy Babes. First, you can sleep sandwiched between them, for maximum cuddling. Also, when you're gone instead of being lonely waiting for you to get back they can cuddle with each other, which has to be about the cutest thing ever.

I'm happy she found a good home.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

carlys_guy wrote:welcome lexy hope you enjoy your new home and try to keep mr. studmuffin in line.

carly snugglemore
Lexy says thanks and wants everyone to know that things have been great so far! :D
But I can't help but feel that she was disappointed to leave her first home so soon after arriving. Which is to be expected as Teddy Babes want nothing more than to please their humans. :puppydogeyes:
But I'm not knocking the guy who I adopted her from as he seemed like a great guy and took really good care of her for the short time that he had her. I guess he came to the conclusion that Teddy Babes weren't for him. Sadly that sort of thing happens. :( Although it's a bit shocking that someone can look into these eyes and NOT fall in love! :wink:
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG (1023.65 KiB) Viewed 1983 times

jayjayecks

Post by jayjayecks »

Treasure for you, sir. Great going in snagging her up and opening your home and arms to Miss Lexy.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

JackieTreehorn wrote:She looks like a real sweetheart.

Although I don't think I'll ever get an additional doll, there are a few advantages of having two Teddy Babes. First, you can sleep sandwiched between them, for maximum cuddling. Also, when you're gone instead of being lonely waiting for you to get back they can cuddle with each other, which has to be about the cutest thing ever.

I'm happy she found a good home.
Thanks! I do try to make my ladies happy. :wink: But the more of them that you have, the harder it will be to not to neglect some of them. So three is definitely my limit as I don't want ANY of them to feel neglected. :D
I really didn't need another Teddy Babe as I already had one. But unfortunately, I was suffering from a bad case of "Teddy Babe fever" at the time. If anyone has ever had it, you will know what I mean. :wink: It just makes you want to cuddle ALL the unloved Teddy Babes! :puppydogeyes:
But when you add in the great deal that I got on Lexy's adoption fees then my fate was sealed! Another Teddy Babe would be moving in! :D

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

jayjayecks wrote:Treasure for you, sir. Great going in snagging her up and opening your home and arms to Miss Lexy.
She was definitely one of the greatest deals in the history of great deals! :multi: I'm really surprised that no one else snagged her before I did. :? Maybe it was just one of those things that was meant to be! :wink:

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

I wish Teddy Babes could give head...
anyways yah, Lexy looks lovely! And your great photos really show her off! Love me some red heads and green eyes babes!
-Mello

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Mello_Pello wrote:I wish Teddy Babes could give head...
anyways yah, Lexy looks lovely! And your great photos really show her off! Love me some red heads and green eyes babes!
-Mello
Thanks Mello! I'm really surprised that these pictures look as good as they do since my camera is so old that I can't even find memory cards for it! :D
It would seem like someone could modify a Teddy Babe head for an oral feature. I have seen people attempt it in the past, but it just didn't look right. But if the lips could be designed to cover the hole and only open when something is inserted, then it could work. :idea:
One thing that I have noticed is that her look drastically changes in low light conditions. Such as when I'm lying in bed face to face with her as the sun is just beginning to come up. The seams on the face completely disappear and she even looks Asian! 8O It's a really strange effect. But it's great because I can have TWO ladies for the price of one! :D She can be
a sexy Asian or a pretty redhead based on how much light is in the room! :multi:

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Well hello beautiful. She is one great find Stewie..... I just love those eyes. I could see the love in them.... Happy times and congratzzzz hugs from us to you... IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Great catch, Stewie! We're all glad you decided to bring your Lexy out into the light. :multi:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Although it's a bit shocking that someone can look into these eyes and NOT fall in love! :wink:
Very true! The ol' "Teddy Babe Charm" doesn't work on everyone, but for those whom it does, it makes such a wonderful, long-lasting bond.
Lexy there is a standard-size "Lisa" model, and I think to this day they remain the most popular models of all the TBs of their size. (There's many entries for the "Lisa" model in the Doll Matrix.) It's the red hair, those captivating eyes, and the smile on her lips that hook their guys in and keep them close!

INFORMATIONS