www.wmdolls.com

New Doll: Introducing Alexis Nicole

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
d011user

New Doll: Introducing Alexis Nicole

Post by d011user »

All - thanks for all the great support on the forum over the past six months - I could not have done any of this without your help.
Also thanks to great customer support from Stacey at RLSD!

Alexis Nicole is my first doll and she arrived three weeks ago and has been settling in just fine. Alexis Nicole ("Lexy", "Nikki") is:

156cm H-cup Sex Doll (Head #122, Hairstyle 10, Fixed Vagina, Full Pubic Hair, and Stand Up Foot)

All the photos are backwards from the order I took/posted them - so maybe start from the bottom. Not sure why some of them show up sideways when posted??

- I love the "simple random outfit" she arrived with - and I see a lot of recent dolls are arriving with the same one. Well, it took Nikki's H-cups only about two weeks to completely rip the stitching out of the V-neck lacing, so I ended up re-stitching that whole section with a small sewing kit. I don't know whether to blame poor/careless stitching or the tremendous force of Nikki's H-cups.

- Nikki in her box arrived at my apartment building from Shenzhen and stood there, leaning up against a wall in the building's lobby for a whole day with the following label on the outside of the box: "Plastic mannequins used for furnishings". I thought that was "a little close to home" !!?? Also, the declared customs value was only USD $365 (??!!).

- have spent the past few weekends shopping for clothes, and some make-up. Nikki and I like Macy's, Nordstrom Rack, Forever 21, and H&M. Have been buying size 2, "extra small", and band size 32 (DD/E) bras. Forever 21 is great for very inexpensive stuff. One top we bought was $2.99. I replaced it today with a better one for $7.99. I don't want the $2.99 top anymore, but at that price, no real point in even returning it...

- does anyone know a good source for inexpensive size 4 strappy heels and platform heels?

coming next: bra modeling photos!! :)

Thanks to all from Nikki and her caretaker :)
Attachments
the pubic hair had not yet been glued in this photo - i sculpted it and glued it lower ... maybe a bit too low, b/c i like the big hair bush in this photo. This photo also shows some fresh lipstick, nice, but the shade is not  quite what i was going for ...
the pubic hair had not yet been glued in this photo - i sculpted it and glued it lower ... maybe a bit too low, b/c i like the big hair bush in this photo. This photo also shows some fresh lipstick, nice, but the shade is not quite what i was going for ...
IMG_1041 pretty bush.JPG (989.35 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
another nice panty shot...
another nice panty shot...
IMG_0981.jpg (788.34 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
Love this bra ...
Love this bra ...
IMG_0969.JPG (884.35 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
oh god i love those panties - something like $4.99 at Forever 21 ... and look at that chest :)
oh god i love those panties - something like $4.99 at Forever 21 ... and look at that chest :)
IMG_0988 awesome.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 3086 times
She would *kill* me if she knew I had taken this photo ... that's a nice bottom on a thin girl :)
She would *kill* me if she knew I had taken this photo ... that's a nice bottom on a thin girl :)
IMG_0927 in bed.JPG (1 MiB) Viewed 3086 times
What a face!! !! !! !! :)
What a face!! !! !! !! :)
IMG_0921 original avatar.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 3086 times
Sleepyhead! It was a long trip for her!
Sleepyhead! It was a long trip for her!
IMG_0932 amazing second photo.jpg (875.12 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
Darling first waking up after a long trip from China...
Darling first waking up after a long trip from China...
IMG_0930 amazing first photo.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 3086 times
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New Doll: Introducing Alexis Nicole

Post by Ztar073 »

I have been considering this very combination. Nice to see it together. Looks great. I look forward to seeing more of your doll. You must be very happy with it.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Congratzzzz... She looks beautiful and love her outfits. She looks like she is settling in nicely. I get a lot of things from Yandy.com .... It is always trial and error on some thing but I find a lot of good things and good prices. Just got two bikini's for 4 dollars... Can't wait to see more of her. Nice figure she has.....IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

jackcask
Former Member

Post by jackcask »

Congrats! Very sexy!!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations, great lingerie choices!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Looking good!

Very interested to see more of this beautiful face. Remember when I saw the official WM ones, with the brown hair and the one with straight black hair, and going "no way that is the same head" hahaha. I just missed my top 2, but contemplating getting it in the future.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Very pretty doll, full bush too realistic.

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

I love the shot's in the nighty. Spectacular

Roman62
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Roman62 »

Beautiful! My favorite head!