Jotti

We turn dreams into reality!
gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Jotti

Post by gonestill77 »

Begog, love the photos of Kwench and Jotti. Made me laugh and I am getting ready to clock in at work. Maybe it will be a good day. Thanks!
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

I totally agree, and I don't blame you. Jotti is incredible. Each time I get a new TPE doll, I am reminded how great she is. But Jotti is a hybrid. That's why no one has one just like her. She is a 157cm Jellynew body with a WM56 head. Her tits have to be touched to be believed. And she is holding up very well. She's a year old now and still like new with no broken fingers or anything. She's been standing almost continuously for a year. Like Jeff said, she should be a top seller, but Jellynew is not well known. However, that WM56 head of hers is, and she has sold lots of those. They just can't find the body. Jeff can hook you up. Thanks for the compliments! :D[/quote]

Good grief, Begog! Jotti's been standing almost continuously for a year??? She's got to be exhausted!

LOL!

Sorry, I couldn't resist... ;)

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Rari wrote:I totally agree, and I don't blame you. Jotti is incredible. Each time I get a new TPE doll, I am reminded how great she is. But Jotti is a hybrid. That's why no one has one just like her. She is a 157cm Jellynew body with a WM56 head. Her tits have to be touched to be believed. And she is holding up very well. She's a year old now and still like new with no broken fingers or anything. She's been standing almost continuously for a year. Like Jeff said, she should be a top seller, but Jellynew is not well known. However, that WM56 head of hers is, and she has sold lots of those. They just can't find the body. Jeff can hook you up. Thanks for the compliments! :D
Good grief, Begog! Jotti's been standing almost continuously for a year??? She's got to be exhausted!

LOL!

Sorry, I couldn't resist... ;)

Hugs,

Rari[/quote]

Yeah, but with Begog around when she's standing is the only time she gets any rest. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A fun shoot! :D So many Dolls so little time! :whistle:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Begog,

I've been looking into getting an additional head, and the #86 is tempting...only so little pictures.

If you would, could you take a few pics from different angles, showing the shape of her face (like in 0 - 90 degrees, couple of steps in between)...? would be much appreciated!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

avante,
You might want to check out face 86 below:
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/head_gallery.htm
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

IWI
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by IWI »

Those first 4 pics of Jotti got my attention. She is gorgeous. I do hopefully expect similar hottie-ness from my DH168 150cm now in the mail.

3 thumbs up. Go Jotti, go!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I heard there was prettier dolls than me, but honestly?
Jotti34.jpg
Jotti34.jpg (400.3 KiB) Viewed 3756 times

I don't fucking believe it. [/size][/color] :haha4:
Jotti35.jpg
Jotti35.jpg (369.13 KiB) Viewed 3756 times

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

avante wrote:Hi Begog,

I've been looking into getting an additional head, and the #86 is tempting...only so little pictures.

If you would, could you take a few pics from different angles, showing the shape of her face (like in 0 - 90 degrees, couple of steps in between)...? would be much appreciated!
Hi Avante. Here's some more pics of the #86 head. It is definitely one of my favorites, partly because she so closely resembles an old GF of mine. A few well-placed moles, and this face would be a dead ringer for her in her prime. Keep in mind this is a Jellynew head.
Mileena24.jpg
Mileena24.jpg (361.27 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Mileena25.jpg
Mileena25.jpg (393.56 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Mileena26.jpg
Mileena26.jpg (404.31 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Mileena27.jpg
Mileena27.jpg (440.57 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
I didn't notice the ball of hair on her nose until I was at my computer. She seems to be best suited for dark hair.
Mileena28.jpg
Mileena28.jpg (381.36 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Mileena29.jpg
Mileena29.jpg (316.63 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
What's this? Oh, this could get interesting.... :twisted:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Looks like a lot of fun! :whistle: Just nibble don't bite :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Begog,

Thanks for the pics! I can see the darker hair blending better. You'd mention this is a Jellynew head...do they like produce heads in the WM line 'numbering' as well, or do they just look very much a like?

Just now skipped back to the last time I visited, and see you have some pics on page 5 of Kwench. Those side shots; she really looks like a famous Dutch tv girl Sylvie Meis. Anyway, also went to your thread on her: man awesome looking with all those different wigs and all. Beautifull face imo.

Saw you mention it is RD2B Face J Crystal. But when I googled only your thread came up...Is RD2B a abreviation of some sorts? The blonde on her looks amezing; I'll be checking out that site for sure!
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Your posts are always a must read, I look forward to them.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

avante wrote:Hi Begog,

Thanks for the pics! I can see the darker hair blending better. You'd mention this is a Jellynew head...do they like produce heads in the WM line 'numbering' as well, or do they just look very much a like?

Just now skipped back to the last time I visited, and see you have some pics on page 5 of Kwench. Those side shots; she really looks like a famous Dutch tv girl Sylvie Meis. Anyway, also went to your thread on her: man awesome looking with all those different wigs and all. Beautifull face imo.

Saw you mention it is RD2B Face J Crystal. But when I googled only your thread came up...Is RD2B a abreviation of some sorts? The blonde on her looks amezing; I'll be checking out that site for sure!
Thanks, Avante. The Jellynew head is indeed a face #86 and came on my 157cm Jellynew doll. It is my finest TPE body by far. However, my WM #56 head (Jotti) has pretty much taken it over and matches it perfectly. The #86 spends a lot of time on my WM155 as shown below.

Kwench, my Real Doll, is a Body B Face J Crystal. RD2 is Real Doll 2, and the "B" refers to her body designation. Check out Avril Lavigne. I think Kwench looks a lot like her.
Avril Lavigne.jpg
Avril Lavigne.jpg (6.83 KiB) Viewed 3720 times
Kwench.jpg
Kwench.jpg (483.38 KiB) Viewed 3720 times
Thanks, Pastydude! :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

She does look a lot like Avril!

I've the #56 head too; I looked into her eyes on various pics, and all of a sudden I got a dol...it was like she hypnotized me ;)

Thanks for the elaboration! And awesome to see that thread on her runs for so long!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Oh, SHIT!!! 8O

Something's gone awry! :evidence:

And it don't look good... :drinking:

INFORMATIONS