www.wmdolls.com

Lack of average body

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
FullHouse

Lack of average body

Post by FullHouse »

So far we quite got plenty of extremes like the 90-60-90 sexbomb, the super skinny topmodel, the extreme skinny type with visible rib, the super big boobies, the fatty and even a pregnant.
But where's the average body? When I sat on a bench yesterday watching the people passing by I recognised that nearly none of the girls looked like what we get offered by WM.
But especially these average looking girls are hot as hell, very adorable and much appreciated by many of us I'd guess.
WM you really should consider this for your next body. Personally I'm thinking about something like her:
These measurements would be 152cm incl. head / 83-59-84
She's got a nice butt, a handful titties, a normal sized waist and adult looking thighs. Not too firm, rather slightly chubby maybe. The WM 153 a-cup might be a good basis here
average body reference.jpg
average body reference.jpg (22.45 KiB) Viewed 6148 times

itvman

Re: Lack of average body

Post by itvman »

I tend to agree. They're either big around the bust or big around the hips, but never both. I can't be the only guy who would like to see a full sized WM doll with both big tits and hips, like the one pictured below. I would also like them to correct the neck length, because Audrey Hepburn is the only actual person I can think of who has a neck as long as the WM dolls have. Look at the doll's neck below, it is broader and shorter and looks great. Okay, so they can't widen their necks because of the head attachments, but they could sure shave a few centimetres off them.

(BTW I am not a salesman for Doll house 168. I just love their sculptures).
Attachments
08.jpg
08.jpg (281.57 KiB) Viewed 6085 times
_3.jpg
_3.jpg (369.99 KiB) Viewed 6085 times

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

I absolutely endorse the idea of a "real" doll in terms of everyday proportions. I understand that a large part of buying a doll, perhaps the only consideration for some, is to have that "fantasy" girl you know can't possibly exist in the real world, but there are many of us who genuinely enjoy the simple companionship and "presence" of a pretty girl next door in our everyday lives. I've had Shelby, my WM 158-A lady, for several days now and love her; in a sense I'm also guilty of fulfilling a fantasy with her since I prefer smaller chested women with long, slender legs, but it's nearly impossible to find nice clothing for her because of the proportions! Add my name to the WM Petition!
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

itvman

Post by itvman »

There seems to be a trend towards fantasy bodies among the doll manufacturers which really doesn't do anything for me. But as FullHouse pointed out, a lot of guys want a doll for a companion and not just for sex and greater realism is a plus here.
Last edited by Slew on Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: content edit request

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

itvman wrote: There seems to be a trend towards fantasy bodies among the doll manufacturers which really doesn't do anything for me. But as FullHouse pointed out, a lot of guys want a doll for a companion and not just for sex and greater realism is a plus here.
Agree wholeheartedly better proportions especially the arms.
Last edited by Slew on Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unavailable quoted text

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The WM158 has been a long standing mainstay of their range and to a large extent addresses the issue you raise. Also from under the Jinsan roof is the OR156B http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=224&t=87457, the merits of whom are ample to see.

Best wishes

Harem

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

itvman

Post by itvman »

The 158 is nice but I'm thinking of something along the lines of the 160 but with a bigger bust and wider shoulders. 90cm on bust and hips, fuller thighs and that would be fab.

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:why not WM153A?
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/153cm-5ft-a-cup-body
As I mentioned she's a good basis but simply too slender especially around the thighs. <removed> In terms of proportions the WM 160 is a nice try into the right direction, though they've overdone it quite around the Butt while leaving the waist way too thin to look right. Dollhouse 168 got it pretty nicely done though their gals are still looking very sporty and firm. You know, all these dolls which come close to what I'm referring to are just looking too perfect which doesn't feel "average" at all.
Last edited by Slew on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: removed rule 10

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

The jm142 is a nice looking doll. Shapely body without being too exaggerated
Photo credits to knightshift from his jm142 lucy review :thumbs_up:
Attachments
308.jpg
308.jpg (44.57 KiB) Viewed 5976 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I hear what you say and have been lobbying for this for a long time.

Currently the WM153 would be my choice, it is strikingly "normal" looking.
https://wmdolls.fr/wm-153/gloria-153-wmdolls-5632.html

Also the 163 is very nice, and underrated. A bit more super model material but still, no extremes in the bum or bust department.

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

optical delusion wrote:The jm142 is a nice looking doll. Shapely body without being too exaggerated
Photo credits to knightshift from his jm142 lucy review :thumbs_up:
Scale her up to a 150-160 cm and she would be great. I'm not into the cartoonish proportions of some of the dolls either. More normal healthy looking western bodies. Maybe the manufacturers should buy some clothing and make a doll that fits it.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Yeah true that. What also comes to mind is this slight kind of imperfection what makes our girls next door so special. This is what's missing. As already said by others, just giving the arms, legs and belly some extra pounds would do already. For this extra touch it doesn't need much at all. 4Woods got a body in their product line that pretty much matches these criteria. I'm just saying it would be nice to have something like that made of affordable TPE, ideally by WM which would ensure a quality product among a maximum of head variation.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i think you might have missed a few body models in their catalog.

The way i gauge real world sizes is if i punch their measurements into a clothing website and i actually get clothing that will fit them...
Here are three, 1 of which i am currently considering getting myself soon...

these 3 models ALWAYS get looked over, and most of the time are never showcased, because some of these CMs either arent popular, or have a "sister" model with the same height with balloon tits (165k), or like you mentioned the 158 fat/preggo. Well 158 has a much smaller and natural sister model, 158d.

WM163-C
https://silicone-sexy-doll.com/customiz ... c-cup.html

WM165-D
https://silicone-sexy-doll.com/customiz ... zable.html

WM158-D
https://silicone-sexy-doll.com/customiz ... zable.html

158D is on my short list for possibilities.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

suggest to make a 163B-cup body with 24" waist, that's the most realistic body in the real world
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS