www.wmdolls.com

Lack of average body

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
FullHouse

Re: Lack of average body

Post by FullHouse »

What I read was that due to many people claiming about the wrong position it has been moved to be more anatomically correct. Can anyone bring clearness on this subject?

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

wel if you look at the picture i provided above, doll makers have the clit at almost where the top of the pubic hairs start and the entry to the vagina is where a woman's clit normally is. and on the other side the anal sphincter almost where the humans tail bone is on the crack. this leaves a 4" taint, when it is supposed to be about .5".

This old placement of holes is for ease on entry, no matter your size. however if you wanted to do anal in missionary youd have to ball the doll up in an unflattering arch and if you want to do vaginal penetration during doggy, depending on your length. would make it almost impossible. Even if you reached, if your junk isnt in the same angle as the tunnel, youll just get frustrated.

Its almost how blowup dolls with inserts and double holes are designed. pussy where pubic hair goes and anus half way up the butt crack.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Quater wrote:From what I have gleaned from other threads here on TDF, it seems some MFRs do place the vagina more forward than anatomically correct to make missionary easier (somewhat at the expense of doggy).
That’s my understanding as well Quater. If you like missionary, as I do, this isn’t really a bad thing. But if you’re a doggie aficionado, it makes it tough. My doll is anatomically correct, and missionary can be challenging as a result.

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

FullHouse wrote:What I read was that due to many people claiming about the wrong position it has been moved to be more anatomically correct. Can anyone bring clearness on this subject?
It not only varies with manufacturers but also models from the same manufacturer
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Procrasturbate wrote:this leaves a 4" taint, when it is supposed to be about .5".
If they were that close together on a TPE doll, how long before they becaume a 'uni-hole' ?
I can imagine that area being destroyed upon first entry.

They could use a much firmer material, but that's the opposite direction from
what customers are asking for (softer! softer!)

I'm not sure moving them to a more realistic location would easily work without
a redesign of the hip portion of the skeleton. Even that would involve making
the hips loose, which might eliminate the ability to stand.
There's no shortage of ideas, but making them work practically while keeping
the affordability and aesthetics can be a problem.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Where do you live, Miami Beach?
Sorry, I'll take the fantasy bodies in my area.
Attachments
Joe Six Pack Average Woman.png
Joe Six Pack Average Woman.png (804.19 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

sam treadwell wrote:
Barbydoll wrote:I wonder why they use these tiny hands and feet and the thin arms even for 170 cm dolls.
There's no woman I've ever seen who looks like this.
Maybe a twelve year old EU or USA girl has such hands and feet.
I think the main problem is that with the cheap TPE production method a realistic sized doll (average size of a 25 year girl here is above 170 cm) would have a realistic weight of 65-70 kg which is too much for most customers.
I think that’s pretty much what it is Barbydoll. I’m not trying to push another manufacturers product here, but since I’m largely unfamiliar with WM products, I’m going to use Z-onedoll as an example.

Take a look at the 160cm body in the link below that weighs 34kg (75lbs). Then take a look at the 162cm which is nearly the same height, but weighs 39kg (86lbs). Most here would probably agree that the 162cm has more realistic proportions. But look at the weight difference. And one member that got the 162cm reported an actual weight of much higher than the listed weight.

Hopefully someday, there will be breakthroughs in weight reduction that will become the industry standard, allowing these dolls to become much more pleasurable companions.

But in the meantime, keep your T supplements and your dumbbells close at hand :mrgreen:

http://www.z-onedoll.com/process/FrontC ... Id=24.html
6ye have gone some way to fixing this :evidence:
Attachments
009.jpg
009.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2629 times
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Knightshift wrote:
Procrasturbate wrote:im just glad this company know where the hell a pussy and asshole go .. im tired at looking at dolls like.. have anyone in this company actually seen a woman? *cough* 6ye *cough*

But seriously folks... this is so true! Is it that difficult to mold the "girly bits" in an accurate location? The silicone dolls seem to have this solved for the most part, while the TPE dolls have some of the most realistic and gorgeous faces, lovely hands and feet, but the "taint" is the size of Nebraska?! COME ON!

Ain't nobody got time for Nebraska sized taints!

:haha4:

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I agree about the average body. For me one of the best proportioned bodies is the YL 135cm, it's nearly a tad chubby (BWH=78-58-85). Only problem is that it's too small for a real doll for most here. I'd gladly buy a larger doll with these proportions scaled up if the weight wouldn't be an issue. So i also hope that someday they can significantly reduce the weight of the dolls.

Here an example from the YL-Site of the YL 135cm: http://www.yldoll.com/shop/index.php?ro ... duct_id=55

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

FullHouse wrote: [...]
Personally I'm thinking about something like her:
These measurements would be 152cm incl. head / 83-59-84
She's got a nice butt, a handful titties, a normal sized waist and adult looking thighs. Not too firm, rather slightly chubby maybe. The WM 153 a-cup might be a good basis here

FullHouse (the OP) created a poll for her - check it out:
Subject: IdeaTpeDoll: Yu Tsujii

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

It would be nice if you buy a doll based on the manufacturers published specs that the doll that arrives has the same measurements, grip #1.

2 it would be nice to shop for women's clothes instead of little girls. I have a WM 140A and she is only 12 inches from shoulder to shoulder. She is so petite I see her as more of a child and have left her laying on the bed for months at a time and just use the insert.

You guys are on the right track we need to see a more life like realistic model from WM.

I'd like to see somewhere between 5'3" and 5'6" a bust between 30 and 34 inches cup B,C, or D, a waist 22 to 24 and hips 30 to 34. Top and bottom need to be proportional. Shoulder to shoulder she should not be less than 2 inches smaller than an average woman of the same size.

The kind of woman you'd see at the beach in a bikini and have trouble not being obvious when you look at her. You can tell see exercises, or maybe she's a professional dancer, or figure skater. A clothing size 2 would be readily available for most things you'd like her to wear and she would still be a manageable weight.

I like the WM 153A, 156C and the 163C and may have to settle for one of these if I can get confirmed measurements so I have an idea of clothing size.

The first doll manufacturer that has a properly fitted clothing line which minimizes staining for each of it's dolls will have to increase it's production by at least a third and will have to double it's accounting dept. to keep track of all the money coming in.

You would think by now that some clothing manufacturer would have teamed up with a doll manufacturer and provide a clothing line, I seem to remember Barbie had more than one outfit and so did GI Joe.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

agreed, i have a 140 and she's very slim. my yl 135 is shorter but more thick and more like the short girls i've met irl. my 140, i love her so much but as petite as she is, she's like a 15 y/o. But I'm 22, too young to be a pedo lol so is all good ;) that pussy so good... hey we'll say she's 18 for forum's sake :)

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Ok read everyones here my veiw

The 'average' US woman is a size 16

Image Image

And you are seeing bigger dolls like (158CM 5FT2 B-CUP SEX DOLL)

But it's not to "real" woman size add 4" more to the waist.

the next Gen dolls need to have new ideas like new more realistic skeleton the makers could look at the smaller dolls and take ideas from them

Image Image Image

I feel the way to go is 3d printed skeletons and heads and all ball joints need to be solid this is why i feel metal 3d printers will help.

Image Image
Image Image

DenaMeier
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DenaMeier »

I too would like better proportioned, more balanced look. I like thin, so that means smaller breast size too. I have a large list of ideas - things I would like to see, and things needing improvement. I do have my ideas about this:
1. Weight is an issue. 2. The balance of the weight can be an issue. 3. The fluidity of real breasts, especially large naturals is not there. Real breasts flow and jiggle, their shape depends on what direction gravity is pulling or not. 4. Articulation of spine and hips could be improved, this would help the vagina and ahole positions becoming realistic. Real spines can bend and sway in more ways. 5. Foam cores are still too heavy. 6. Legs can be thicker with stronger feet and joints, that would help ability to stand and pose standing. 7. Robotics is coming. Some things from robotics could help even when there is no good AI or brain yet. Joints could have a power assist, or remotely controlled position - that still could be posable by hand and/or locking / unlocking. 8. Skeletons could be made far better, with better / lighter materials just as strong as steel or strong enough to serve the purpose. Full of ideas, and I might have to make my own doll to experiment with them.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's Third Law
love just is - it can manifest from a completely surprising source. Imagination is key.
Love is in every bit of reality - be ready for when our creations can express and flow that love - myself

bdillard3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bdillard3 »

interesting question. i thought the point of a doll would be to get something outside of reality.

INFORMATIONS