www.wmdolls.com

WM 152 has a Big ASS!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

WM 152 has a Big ASS!

Post by tootsie »

FYI, The WM152 was advertised with 36" inch hips before but they are 40 inch. I always said she is a PAWG

midmaine61
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WM 152 has a Big ASS!

Post by midmaine61 »

Very nice ass!

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Tootsie your 152 pics are soo sexy, that first photo is the best ass and legs I have ever seen on any doll!! What a perfect girl,her face, ass, thick legs u can't ask for a more beautiful curvy girl. I always thought she had bigger hips than what was posted. Wow 40" is perfect!
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Sweet cant wait till i get mine :D

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

I've always loved these pics you took of her, and it shows off that wonderful butt so nicely too. :)

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

airgirluvr wrote:I've always loved these pics you took of her, and it shows off that wonderful butt so nicely too. :)
Yes u are soo right!! When I first seen her in those tight pants I went crazy and looked at these photos soo much. We are very lucky to be able to have amazing curvy girls like her all we have to do is buy her and she will be with us forever. Also that #122 face is just too sexy ,wow what a babe.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Thong and high heels on the 152 is diamond hard visual action.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

When this dolls pictures first came out, I got a lot of people saying I WANT THAT DOLL!
Key thing to remember is in the pictures, this doll does NOT look lite tan or medium or skin tone 4 or whatever your vendor of choice calls it these days.
So let your vendor know WHAT you really want.
If you want her to look like the pictures, that will be one skin tone lighter.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality?
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
NEWFORMAT
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials like us!
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998

CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Key thing to remember is in the pictures, this doll does NOT look lite tan or medium or skin tone 4 or whatever your vendor of choice calls it these days.
So let your vendor know WHAT you really want.
Yeah, this really messes me up. Wish the manufacturers would not charge so much for their sample pieces, as it would be nice to see them in person before ordering.

/End thread derail - sorry Tootsie :whistle:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Skin tone is not that difficult.
These gorgeous pictures just show what a difference lighting can make.
You just need to communicate with your vendor of choice what skin one you like on a real woman.
Send them a picture and they should be able to make a suggestion to you.
BCD

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

The mfer skin tones are incorrectly named. Light Tan as the doll in the picture is a real Caucasian skin color, so if you want a white girl pick light tan. Tan is the other good color but the rest of colors, white, natural, etc does not look good in person this is mostly why some dolls look fake in their factory pics is because of the skin.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

tootsie wrote:The mfer skin tones are incorrectly named. Light Tan as the doll in the picture is a real Caucasian skin color, so if you want a white girl pick light tan. Tan is the other good color but the rest of colors, white, natural, etc does not look good in person this is mostly why some dolls look fake in their factory pics is because of the skin.
Thanks for the info, Tootsie. Yeah, both of my TPE dolls are light tan & I like them very much that way. Wanting a doll a little different & seeing your latest wonderful 'Chocolate Bunnies' pics makes me want to go with a more ethnic looking doll this time. While I do love the look of it on your girls, I do think the black skin of Chanel would be too dark for me, but I've been debating over Skyy's Cocoa skin. It looks amazing in your pics, but other pics I've seen online show it as much darker.

I know this is all lighting dependent, but it makes me wonder what it would actually look like in real life - I'm hoping Beyonce/Rihanna. IMO, there's a fine line for these dark colors between a Caucasian girl with a deep tan(which I don't want) & a more ethnic girl with her normal skin tone. None of the darker skin tones I've seen in real life as of yet (at doll meets I've attended) have been appealing to me. There's always something just off about them. None have been of the Jinsan Cocoa though. It also seems to make a sizeable difference to the realism of it by the pick of the head style. This limits the choices a lot, which makes it hard. What do you think?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

As far as head styles and bodies, you are 110% correct.
Compare the face 149 photo shoot on a 170 vs the 168A cup.
Although JINSAN can not do a perfect match, they do customized skin tones.
Are you willing to post a picture of a lady whose skin tone you'd want a doll to be in this thread?
Jeff

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Wow what a great butt! Any pics without the pants on?

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

She has a great ass

INFORMATIONS