www.6yedollglobal.com/

Newbie rating of a 6YE 166cm A cup

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
m00zes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Newbie rating of a 6YE 166cm A cup

Post by m00zes »

Here's a 'newbie' rating of my first doll ever: a 6YE 166cm A-cup with N16 head.

I'm throwing it all out there. Please bear in mind she's only arrived a week ago.

Packaging: She was in mint condition when she arrived, package was sturdy. She had so much foam around her precious body it took me a long time to unpack her. Head was packed even better. Would suggest bigger 'fragile' and 'This side up' stickers on the box. :thumbs_up:

Smell: I didn't like the smell at first, first night i woke up with a headache. So i washed her a few times more. Must say she still has a faint smell now but it's getting better. Added a drop of perfume on her hair and it masks the TPE smell. I assume she will lose the smell completely after a while. :thumbs_up:

Softness: She feels very soft after powdering, since she's my first doll i can only compare to RG: it's not the real thing but it comes close enough for me. :thumbs_up:

Body: I noticed an imperfection on her belly. It's not really very visible and almost impossible to feel. I feel it adds a bit more realism to her otherwise perfect body. Amazing details. Feeling her body trough clothes is very realistic once she's warmed up a bit. Also want to mention 6YE did a great job on realism when i compare them to other brands measurements. She looks like a real woman, not some caricature. :thumbs_up:

Head: Absolutely stunning, very nice and detailed. In dimmed lights she looks like a real girl with her brown eyes staring in mine. I kiss her so i'm not using the head for penetration. New neck attachment works like a charm and the neck is easy to move in all directions. :thumbs_up:

Arms and legs: Her arms look a bit thin, and they move kinda funny sometimes. Slight visual of a seem on the inside of her arms. Her legs are amazing length but they are a bit thin for my liking. Maybe add a bit of flesh to her calves for realism. :thumbs_up:

Hands: i was warned about this, and they are as expected. Not very realistic, they bend awkward and need to be protected. On par with other brands i guess. :thumbs_down:

Feet: non-standing option. I'm not a foot fetish person but her feet are very soft and a blessing to touch, toes are wobbly but i expected this. :thumbs_up:

Skeleton: Since i have no experience with other dolls i went for the normal tightness on the joints. Moving her limbs around requires a bit of power but i think it will become better. Her back joint is very hard to re-position, might be because of the learning curve or because i'm afraid i will hurt her. I know she can arch her back forwards/backwards but i wonder if she can twist left/right (anyone can enlighten me on this?). She has a screeching noise coming from her right hip/leg joint tho. Might be possible to fix that but it's not annoying me (yet) :thumbs_up:

Orifices: Labia looks realistic and feels great, Anus looks slightly less detailed, but on par with other manufacturers. Vulva placement is a bit unrealistic but not an issue. Went with an insert so can only comment on her backdoor: her anus feels great, not too tight just perfect. I won't use it tho as cleaning this orifice is to much hassle for me. :thumbs_up:

Insert: It's almost impossible for me to enter her with the insert where it belongs. I even have a hard time penetrating the insert when it's outside the body. I'm built slightly above average (pics available if needed, send pm with paypal info) :lol: Overall this is the worst part for me. :thumbs_down:

Weight: Feels really heave when she's in the box, once she's out in the open she's not really hard to handle. I'm average built, and i'm not very strong. I would estimate her weight to be exactly what 6YE advertises, 28,5kg with head attached. Since i have no scale yet, i cannot go into it more. :thumbs_up:

Summary: overall i'm very happy with her. For me she looks/feels great for cuddling and anal. 6YE did a outstanding job. A lot more pro's than con's.

My suggestions for 6YE:
what i think needs your immediate attention: create inserts in different sizes (wideness mostly, depth seems ok). "One size fits all" doesn't work for some of us due to difference between races, i cannot begin to imagine how a full-sized African male would feel with your inserts. I don't think this is a great cost for you to build a few sizes, and i think you will make your customers happy with this easy fix.

For the future i would suggest maybe a bit more detail to the lower legs (calves) and maybe look into placement/angle of front orifice. Another thing i would greatly enjoy is a moaning function (preferably linked to a motion detector if possible) and maybe a built-in heating system for those long winter nights.

Last on my wishlist: create a sleeping version of your most popular heads (like WM do).

My 2 cents

EDIT: added weight section

Mr_E

Re: Newbie rating of a 6YE 166cm A cup

Post by Mr_E »

Great review Moozes!
Direct and to the point...
That's a sexy lady doll you got.
Congrats.
Peace,
E

m00zes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by m00zes »

Must add for completion:

Indigo adviced me to saturate the insert with baby oil, to try and make it softer ... it worked.
I also read in multiple places that i probably needed to get used to doll love. Have to admit, things go smoother now, it's all about the angles :)

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Congratulations on getting her :glou:
and your review is much appreciated.

Feel free to post as many pics as you can. :whistle:

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Glad your learning to get to grips with your new girl Moozes and great review :thumbs_up:
6ye do make a cracking doll , Inserts can be a bit tight , and the front needs to be concave not convex .
fix the wrist problem and it would be sorted .
You should also be looking at variations on your existing skeletons , Like the 150's in B and D cups :thumbs_up:
Your 160 would look great with a smaller arse , 31 21 33 D cup and 28 21 33 B cup would be nice as well .
Also a 160 cm 31 23 33 D cup and 28 23 33 B cup
You have a good selection on heights , The only thing that lets you guys down is the lack of choice when it comes to bodies .
You seem to have the big tits , big arse , and skinny waist brigade sorted , though there will be the ones demanding even bigger tits :roll:
How about sorting out the guys who like average girls :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

@m00zes; Great Review, Gorgeous Girl! :plaidskirt: One LUCKY MAN! 8)
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

Very pretty doll. I agree on the points you make and suggested changes. Yes different sized inserts would be nice too. A piece of 1" pvc lubed up and left for a few hours also works to loosen the insert a bit.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

RC3291 wrote:Very pretty doll. I agree on the points you make and suggested changes. Yes different sized inserts would be nice too. A piece of 1" pvc lubed up and left for a few hours also works to loosen the insert a bit.
You got your 6Ye doll from BCD? The profile pic is lovely! Can you show us more pics of hers? :D :D :D
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

She's a little shy in public but I'll see if I can't talk her into showing off her new clothes.

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

Here's one shortly after she arrived. Almost full body. Long brunette wavy wig was a pain. Maybe because I'm bald. I think she rocks short dark hair. I'll still get some standing shots.
Attachments
rsz_img_0059.jpg
rsz_img_0059.jpg (6.37 MiB) Viewed 3196 times

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

RC3291 wrote:Here's one shortly after she arrived. Almost full body. Long brunette wavy wig was a pain. Maybe because I'm bald. I think she rocks short dark hair. I'll still get some standing shots.
Short dark hair rocks :D :D :D
004.jpg
004.jpg (884.22 KiB) Viewed 3162 times
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

m00zes wrote:Here's a 'newbie' rating of my first doll ever: a 6YE 166cm A-cup with N16 head.

I'm throwing it all out there. Please bear in mind she's only arrived a week ago.

Packaging: She was in mint condition when she arrived, package was sturdy. She had so much foam around her precious body it took me a long time to unpack her. Head was packed even better. Would suggest bigger 'fragile' and 'This side up' stickers on the box. :thumbs_up:

Smell: I didn't like the smell at first, first night i woke up with a headache. So i washed her a few times more. Must say she still has a faint smell now but it's getting better. Added a drop of perfume on her hair and it masks the TPE smell. I assume she will lose the smell completely after a while. :thumbs_up:

Softness: She feels very soft after powdering, since she's my first doll i can only compare to RG: it's not the real thing but it comes close enough for me. :thumbs_up:

Body: I noticed an imperfection on her belly. It's not really very visible and almost impossible to feel. I feel it adds a bit more realism to her otherwise perfect body. Amazing details. Feeling her body trough clothes is very realistic once she's warmed up a bit. Also want to mention 6YE did a great job on realism when i compare them to other brands measurements. She looks like a real woman, not some caricature. :thumbs_up:

Head: Absolutely stunning, very nice and detailed. In dimmed lights she looks like a real girl with her brown eyes staring in mine. I kiss her so i'm not using the head for penetration. New neck attachment works like a charm and the neck is easy to move in all directions. :thumbs_up:

Arms and legs: Her arms look a bit thin, and they move kinda funny sometimes. Slight visual of a seem on the inside of her arms. Her legs are amazing length but they are a bit thin for my liking. Maybe add a bit of flesh to her calves for realism. :thumbs_up:

Hands: i was warned about this, and they are as expected. Not very realistic, they bend awkward and need to be protected. On par with other brands i guess. :thumbs_down:

Feet: non-standing option. I'm not a foot fetish person but her feet are very soft and a blessing to touch, toes are wobbly but i expected this. :thumbs_up:

Skeleton: Since i have no experience with other dolls i went for the normal tightness on the joints. Moving her limbs around requires a bit of power but i think it will become better. Her back joint is very hard to re-position, might be because of the learning curve or because i'm afraid i will hurt her. I know she can arch her back forwards/backwards but i wonder if she can twist left/right (anyone can enlighten me on this?). She has a screeching noise coming from her right hip/leg joint tho. Might be possible to fix that but it's not annoying me (yet) :thumbs_up:

Orifices: Labia looks realistic and feels great, Anus looks slightly less detailed, but on par with other manufacturers. Vulva placement is a bit unrealistic but not an issue. Went with an insert so can only comment on her backdoor: her anus feels great, not too tight just perfect. I won't use it tho as cleaning this orifice is to much hassle for me. :thumbs_up:

Insert: It's almost impossible for me to enter her with the insert where it belongs. I even have a hard time penetrating the insert when it's outside the body. I'm built slightly above average (pics available if needed, send pm with paypal info) :lol: Overall this is the worst part for me. :thumbs_down:

Weight: Feels really heave when she's in the box, once she's out in the open she's not really hard to handle. I'm average built, and i'm not very strong. I would estimate her weight to be exactly what 6YE advertises, 28,5kg with head attached. Since i have no scale yet, i cannot go into it more. :thumbs_up:

Summary: overall i'm very happy with her. For me she looks/feels great for cuddling and anal. 6YE did a outstanding job. A lot more pro's than con's.

My suggestions for 6YE:
what i think needs your immediate attention: create inserts in different sizes (wideness mostly, depth seems ok). "One size fits all" doesn't work for some of us due to difference between races, i cannot begin to imagine how a full-sized African male would feel with your inserts. I don't think this is a great cost for you to build a few sizes, and i think you will make your customers happy with this easy fix.

For the future i would suggest maybe a bit more detail to the lower legs (calves) and maybe look into placement/angle of front orifice. Another thing i would greatly enjoy is a moaning function (preferably linked to a motion detector if possible) and maybe a built-in heating system for those long winter nights.

Last on my wishlist: create a sleeping version of your most popular heads (like WM do).

My 2 cents

EDIT: added weight section

Hi is this the version with updated ball joint skeleton, wrist, neck, improved fingers etc...? I am thinking between buying this doll or the 150 cm B cup one... My main concern are the fingers which I know break really quickly on other models/brands also the awful TPE smell...and the poor TPE quality which is why I decided to go with this brand.

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

AddictedToSexDolls wrote:
Hi is this the version with updated ball joint skeleton, wrist, neck, improved fingers etc...? I am thinking between buying this doll or the 150 cm B cup one... My main concern are the fingers which I know break really quickly on other models/brands also the awful TPE smell...and the poor TPE quality which is why I decided to go with this brand.
No it isn't the updated skeleton, how i know? I ordered my doll on the same date as his and we both got it on the same day.
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

Quater

Post by Quater »

m00zes wrote: My suggestions for 6YE:
what i think needs your immediate attention: create inserts in different sizes.

I don't think this is a great cost for you to build a few sizes, and i think you will make your customers happy with this easy fix.
Seconded! However, pleas like this always seem to fall on deaf ears with MFRs. Why?

INFORMATIONS