Another SeXy Busty BCD Babe

We turn dreams into reality!
miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Re: Another SeXy Busty BCD Babe

Post by miles mcbroom »

she's beautiful Jeff, and I can tell that she is well stacked from behind :) .... but could you show some photos of her backside for the booty lovers.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will look for more...
I have a video somewhere, I just need to find it.
Attachments
49.jpg
49.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2828 times
21.jpg
21.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 2828 times

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

do you have a video of her?
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

A vid would be awesome, I wonder just how awesome the price is on these?

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Jenny

Elf

Sandy
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A fine looking filly! :D

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Very curvy, and looks like she can stand on one foot!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I love the look of the breasts under clothing (amazing) but they look a bit fake when you see them in the flesh. Wish they had a bit more natural hang...

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

LJ69 wrote:I love the look of the breasts under clothing (amazing) but they look a bit fake when you see them in the flesh. Wish they had a bit more natural hang...
I agree, and her legs have a weird crease when she sits.
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Zoriana
Doll
Doll

Post by Zoriana »

I would totally motorboat her :twisted: :wink: :wink:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Maybe some larger areola/nipples would improve the look of the breasts when seen without clothing. This would be a great doll for cowgirl style as she is still reasonably light weight and her super slim waist would make it easy to SLAM her down on top of you.... just grab that slim waist and pump her all night long. With low cut tops, tank tops, bra etc she is amazingly sexy.

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Found another vid called Lisa

The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

LJ69 wrote: Maybe some larger areola/nipples would improve the look of the breasts when seen without clothing.
That's always true, but we need to keep double-checking to make sure - "larger areola" photo, please!

Mamilla wrote:Found another vid called Lisa

Code: Select all

[youtube]6YoQNCpK3ZM[/youtube]
Holy moly that's flattering!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I am so torn and conflicted with this doll.

When I see her with her clothes ON - I nearly rip a hole through my pants in excitement.... the breast shape from the top and front with clothes ON is simply to die for - so incredibly sexy.

Then when I see pics of the breasts in the flesh ie without clothes, I cringe and don't know whether to laugh or cry. The breasts are so fake looking that I can barely believe I am looking at the same doll!

I hooked up with a stripper/dancer back about 12 years ago called Tanya. It was a very similar thing with her breasts.... with her clothes ON she was so HOT about a 9 out of 10. Super perky, large, and looked amazing under her clothes. Then we I got her home and saw her in the nude it was like "WTF?" Fake city.... The shape was awful, the nipples were wrong, you could see the cut marks/scars from the boob job.... it was a total mess and she went from killa hot 9/10 to dumb stripper fake bimbo 5/10 in an instant (still banged her of course!)

This is the exact same feeling that I get when I see this doll. With clothes on TOP 5 TPE breast doll - with clothes off..... fake fake fake bimbo bimbo bimbo.

Clothes ON - super hot and curvy with killer muscly abs - super sexy bombshell - please marry me....
Clothes ON.jpg
Clothes ON.jpg (587.74 KiB) Viewed 2436 times
Clothes OFF - what the f-ck just happened? is this even the same doll/woman?
Clothes OFF.jpg
Clothes OFF.jpg (473.3 KiB) Viewed 2436 times

Sorry - not meaning to hijack this thread - it is just that doll brings out so much excitement but also so much disappointment.

By all means if you love the pointed out fake stripper breasts then this doll is great - good weight, good price, good quality and Jeff from BCD is very well known in the industry for his integrity and excellent after sales care.

Also those preferring the fantasy look or bimbo look etc may actually prefer these fantasy/fake style of breasts.

But as a person who has spent all of his adult life searching for the ultimate super busty NATURAL looking breasted woman/women to see such weird fake breasts is just so disappointing. I could NEVER be fooled into thinking I was with a real life woman with this doll.

Remember that Jeff from BCD can get you whatever doll you like and will take excellent care of you - If you like the fake breast look then she is great but for those that prefer the more natural look then take a look at the OR162i which I have - simply amazing. Also the YL160JJ and the WM167N. Whatever you like Jeff with help you get exactly what you want. Also JY Dolls also have several other large breasted dolls which have much nicer breasts.

Infinitely better design and look both with and without clothes - You can get lost for hours in these breasts and you can honestly forget that you are with a doll and drift into total fantasy that you are with the most beautiful and NATURALLY busty woman in the world - simply paradise....

OR162i - I am sure that Jeff can hook you up with this doll or any other busty doll that you are looking for... BTW the ass is also amazing.... And the way that they flop around in front of your face.... imagine Full 1080p HD video of these puppies bouncing around in front of you... like a rabbit in headlights you just lay there on your back stunned into submission as they just flop and bounce around in front of you.... wish I could share the video but no one wants to see and old man's fat hairy belly flopping around :roll:
Lauren comp1.jpg
Lauren comp1.jpg (505.37 KiB) Viewed 2436 times
Never meaning to be rude or offend - just an experienced doll user trying to help out my fellow doll lovers.

Best wishes always
LJ69

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

I dont know why but this body style is gets more and more tempting tho
LJ69 wrote:I am so torn and conflicted with this doll.

When I see her with her clothes ON - I nearly rip a hole through my pants in excitement.... the breast shape from the top and front with clothes ON is simply to die for - so incredibly sexy.

Then when I see pics of the breasts in the flesh ie without clothes, I cringe and don't know whether to laugh or cry. The breasts are so fake looking that I can barely believe I am looking at the same doll!

I hooked up with a stripper/dancer back about 12 years ago called Tanya. It was a very similar thing with her breasts.... with her clothes ON she was so HOT about a 9 out of 10. Super perky, large, and looked amazing under her clothes. Then we I got her home and saw her in the nude it was like "WTF?" Fake city.... The shape was awful, the nipples were wrong, you could see the cut marks/scars from the boob job.... it was a total mess and she went from killa hot 9/10 to dumb stripper fake bimbo 5/10 in an instant (still banged her of course!)

This is the exact same feeling that I get when I see this doll. With clothes on TOP 5 TPE breast doll - with clothes off..... fake fake fake bimbo bimbo bimbo.

Clothes ON - super hot and curvy with killer muscly abs - super sexy bombshell - please marry me....
Clothes ON.jpg
Clothes OFF - what the f-ck just happened? is this even the same doll/woman?
Clothes OFF.jpg

Sorry - not meaning to hijack this thread - it is just that doll brings out so much excitement but also so much disappointment.

By all means if you love the pointed out fake stripper breasts then this doll is great - good weight, good price, good quality and Jeff from BCD is very well known in the industry for his integrity and excellent after sales care.

Also those preferring the fantasy look or bimbo look etc may actually prefer these fantasy/fake style of breasts.

But as a person who has spent all of his adult life searching for the ultimate super busty NATURAL looking breasted woman/women to see such weird fake breasts is just so disappointing. I could NEVER be fooled into thinking I was with a real life woman with this doll.

Remember that Jeff from BCD can get you whatever doll you like and will take excellent care of you - If you like the fake breast look then she is great but for those that prefer the more natural look then take a look at the OR162i which I have - simply amazing. Also the YL160JJ and the WM167N. Whatever you like Jeff with help you get exactly what you want. Also JY Dolls also have several other large breasted dolls which have much nicer breasts.

Infinitely better design and look both with and without clothes - You can get lost for hours in these breasts and you can honestly forget that you are with a doll and drift into total fantasy that you are with the most beautiful and NATURALLY busty woman in the world - simply paradise....

OR162i - I am sure that Jeff can hook you up with this doll or any other busty doll that you are looking for... BTW the ass is also amazing.... And the way that they flop around in front of your face.... imagine Full 1080p HD video of these puppies bouncing around in front of you... like a rabbit in headlights you just lay there on your back stunned into submission as they just flop and bounce around in front of you.... wish I could share the video but no one wants to see and old man's fat hairy belly flopping around :roll:
Lauren comp1.jpg
Never meaning to be rude or offend - just an experienced doll user trying to help out my fellow doll lovers.

Best wishes always
LJ69
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

INFORMATIONS