Say hi to my Elise!

We turn dreams into reality!
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Say hi to my Elise!

Post by JCnine »

Captain_BlackJack wrote:
JCnine wrote:Yeah, I think I dropped about $150 on my girl yesterday 8O ! I think it's worth it though, they seem to appreciate it quite a bit! Strange thing about the gal you have on the way, that was actually the doll that brought me to this forum when I first started researching! Nice camera you have there too! That should take some great shots of Anna when she arrives!
Haha... what a coincidence, cause it was actually the WM140D with the #36 head like Elise that got me lookin!

Nice story on the Brewers vs Dodgers but, I'm sure Elise knows that you're going to end up buying everything she wants anyway. Unfortunately my SF Giants aren't doing well this year at all... probably cause it's an odd number year. So look out 2018! WOOHOO!! :P

On a side note... I used to live in Kenosha when I worked in Chicago. :D
Hey, at least your team finishes above .500 most of the time over the last 10 years! My Brewers always seem to start hot and then fade away come September! We'll see if they can make something happen this year! And yes, Elise gets whatever she wants... And what I want for her too! Major shipment from Yandy is set to arrive Wed! :multi:
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

JCnine wrote:
Hey, at least your team finishes above .500 most of the time over the last 10 years! My Brewers always seem to start hot and then fade away come September! We'll see if they can make something happen this year! And yes, Elise gets whatever she wants... And what I want for her too! Major shipment from Yandy is set to arrive Wed! :multi:
Awesome news JC! Can't wait to see the Yandy goodies!
She's looking great in that Brewers apparel btw! There's something so sexy about hot chicks wearing their man's stuff lmao :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

So I came home and opened my apartment door and this is the first thing I see? I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that the USPS man came by this afternoon! And really Elise... Is that a catalog and marker I see there among all of your pretty new clothes?! She's already picking out more stuff! She really wants to find a pair of shoes to match that gold dress! I already caved on that one because I bet she is going to look super sexy in that thing! Oh, and I completely forgot, she gets her hair done tomorrow too! :roll:

Now that she has a lot of new goodies, I'll get some new sets in when I have some free time!
Attachments
IMG_20170830_165820781_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170830_165820781_HDR.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 1812 times
IMG_20170830_165834393.jpg
IMG_20170830_165834393.jpg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 1812 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Here is the early teaser for a couple of my favorite outfits she got today!
Attachments
T1.jpg
T1.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1800 times
T2.jpg
T2.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1800 times
T3.jpg
T3.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1800 times
T4.jpg
T4.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1800 times
T5.jpg
T5.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1800 times
T6.jpg
T6.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1800 times
T7.jpg
T7.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1800 times
T8.jpg
T8.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1800 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Captain_BlackJack »

Very nice!!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hot Damn JCnine, those dresses fit her like a glove!! Also really dig the shorts!
Is that all from Yandy? Small/x-small size?

I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on a few of their dresses now especially after seeing how well they fit on your 140!

Elise looks absolutely stunning in those!

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Well, they fit her okay... The desired look definitely required some adjustments, especially on the gold dress!

The pink dress with the white fishnet leggings and the gold dress all came from yandy. The pink dress and the leggings were actually a "one size fits most" kind of item. They were both super stretchy so they actually fit pretty nicely. I did still pin the back of the dress to get a better fit, but with Elise's long hair that won't even show in my photos. The gold dress (which I love!) is a size small from yandy. Small will work, but it definitely requires pinning the back of the dress to get a tight fit! Lingerie may be a different story though as a small may not really work. I did buy a hot pink thong to go with the pink dress just to see how well it would work. Even in a small, the thong would require some work to get a tight fit. So I guess I would not risk expensive lingerie in a size small as it is not as simple to adjust as say pinning the dress back with a couple safety pins! I really wish yandy sold more in XS as that would be a much better fit! But I keep going back to them because they have so many sexy outfits to choose from!

All my other stuff comes from ebay. The shorts I found are a size 12 in girls and spent maybe 8 bucks on them. They actually fit to loose and required pinning as well! Live and learn! Now I know a size 10 or maybe even an 8 in girls would be a perfect fit! I actually just found a cheap pair of shorts in size 8 so I'll let you know how they fit when they get here. I love ebay too. Both of my places are very discrete as I would hate buying that kind of stuff in real life!!!

If anyone wants to know what items I have, just ask and I'll send you links! :D
viewtopic.php?t=177041

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

JCnine wrote:Well, they fit her okay... The desired look definitely required some adjustments, especially on the gold dress!

The pink dress with the white fishnet leggings and the gold dress all came from yandy. The pink dress and the leggings were actually a "one size fits most" kind of item. They were both super stretchy so they actually fit pretty nicely. I did still pin the back of the dress to get a better fit, but with Elise's long hair that won't even show in my photos. The gold dress (which I love!) is a size small from yandy. Small will work, but it definitely requires pinning the back of the dress to get a tight fit! Lingerie may be a different story though as a small may not really work. I did buy a hot pink thong to go with the pink dress just to see how well it would work. Even in a small, the thong would require some work to get a tight fit. So I guess I would not risk expensive lingerie in a size small as it is not as simple to adjust as say pinning the dress back with a couple safety pins! I really wish yandy sold more in XS as that would be a much better fit! But I keep going back to them because they have so many sexy outfits to choose from!

All my other stuff comes from ebay. The shorts I found are a size 12 in girls and spent maybe 8 bucks on them. They actually fit to loose and required pinning as well! Live and learn! Now I know a size 10 or maybe even an 8 in girls would be a perfect fit! I actually just found a cheap pair of shorts in size 8 so I'll let you know how they fit when they get here. I love ebay too. Both of my places are very discrete as I would hate buying that kind of stuff in real life!!!

If anyone wants to know what items I have, just ask and I'll send you links! :D
Great job on the outfits tbh! I really couldn't tell they required adjustments at all from the pictures... she looks great in them!

Definitely a fan of ebay as well here, everything's so cheap when you can order from china and they almost always have 2x sizes... i just hate how most things take up to two months to get here when you live in Canada lol :( But yeah i too hate shopping for girly clothes irl. I'm just way too shy of a person to pull it off naturally so most of Sophie's stuff has been from Ebay. I did order a bunch of undies from one of the sellers you recommended a few months back and they've been just perfect!

Anyways, i finally pulled the trigger on a few stretchy tube tops from yandy in one size fits most so i'm betting they'll fit pretty nicely due to her juicy breasts! ;)

Always looking forward to seeing more of Elise, she's a real treat!

ZD

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Finally got the new wig! It's a lot like my old brown one, just much higher quality! For those of you wondering about wigs... It's been my experience that even the $40-$60 wigs are just a ton better than the $10-$20 range wigs. This one is much softer and it doesn't tangle up and fall out when trying to run a brush though it! Anyway, here she is with the new one! Hope you like it!
Attachments
NewHair!.jpg
NewHair!.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 1722 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

The hair does look a lot thicker on it and i'm willing to bet that the hair strands are also!
I like the natural look of the highlights!

I have to agree with you, i have one medium range wig that i bought from Rockstar Wigs for Sophie and absolutely love the quality of it!! (~70$) The rest of the wigs that i have so far are cheap ones bought on ebay. Some of them are surprisingly nice, but eventually i know i will invest into another Rockstar Wig for Serena when i can. The difference really is night and day!

Clicky

As always, looking forward to the next picture set!

:glou:

ZD

Surferboi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Surferboi »

Wow the hot pink dress with her tanned skin is just beautiful!

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Just got my new camera a few days ago and wanted to share my first photo of Elise!
It's a Sony DSC H300. I'm pretty impressed with it so far as it takes much better pictures and has a lot more options and effects than my cell phone camera! Here is an example of the color filtering it can do! Very "Sin City" like, if you've ever seen that movie!
Attachments
DSC00044.JPG
DSC00044.JPG (3.56 MiB) Viewed 1602 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Her eyes are so beautiful... love the color!! :whistle: She just looks so alive with them, i really need to get around to order a MF set for myself!! :roll:

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

ZannyDanger wrote:Her eyes are so beautiful... love the color!! :whistle: She just looks so alive with them, i really need to get around to order a MF set for myself!! :roll:
Yeah you do!!! You're missing out big time! It is so easy to change eye colors (not that I would ever change Elise's beautiful green eyes!) out and position the eyes to look where you want to for photos! You should invest in a new camera too, haha! I love this thing so much already and I've only had it for a few days. I'm posting my first new set of Elise here in a minute!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

So after purchasing a new camera and spending some time getting to know it. I've decided to change my format a little bit with my photo shoots. One very nice and talented member suggested that instead of trying to shoot a perfect picture every time and posting all of them, just kind of go nuts and shoot a ton of pictures. Then filter through them and pick out the ones that really stand out as great photos. Here is my first try with this method, and it also gave Elise a chance to show off her new bikini! I took about 50 photos and found 5 that I thought stood out from the rest. Let me know what you think! I'm open to pointers by the experts as I'm very new to photography.... Just be nice though, lol :roll:
Attachments
Pink Bikini 1.JPG
Pink Bikini 1.JPG (3 MiB) Viewed 1575 times
Pink Bikini 2.JPG
Pink Bikini 2.JPG (4.14 MiB) Viewed 1575 times
Pink Bikini 3.JPG
Pink Bikini 3.JPG (3.86 MiB) Viewed 1575 times
Pink Bikini 4.JPG
Pink Bikini 4.JPG (3.98 MiB) Viewed 1575 times
Pink Bikini 5.JPG
Pink Bikini 5.JPG (3.48 MiB) Viewed 1575 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS