Super cute 150 B cup

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Super cute 150 B cup

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She's an adorable 6YE 150cm B-cup with face N14.
She has a great body too!
If you want to adopt this doll
feel free to email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
today
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Super cute 150 B cup

Do you want to take me home?
Attachments
_MG_9807-9.jpg
_MG_9807-9.jpg (199.36 KiB) Viewed 4239 times
_MG_9807-9b.jpg
_MG_9807-9b.jpg (162.74 KiB) Viewed 4239 times
_MG_9804-8.jpg
_MG_9804-8.jpg (209.34 KiB) Viewed 4239 times
_MG_9804-8b.jpg
_MG_9804-8b.jpg (149.27 KiB) Viewed 4239 times

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Do you want to take me home?
Yes, yes I do...

Only in another life.

Pumpkinpatch

Post by Pumpkinpatch »

❤️❤️❤️

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Could someone please tell me if the breasts on this doll (6YE 150cm B cup) are solid or hollow? Thank you.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The Romantic,
Your choice, solid or hollow.
To join the BCD family, just email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
Thanks in advance,
Jeff and the BCD Girls

"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

Esta será mi próxima compra. Via BCD, naturalmente.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Yowza. Beautiful!

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

gothic

Post by gothic »

very cute face nice body too

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

lovely! :D such a pretty face! :whistle:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Check here out here as well!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR_ZOO_VaR4&t=1s'
BCD

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

She's very pretty and is sure to make someone very happy! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Yes, she will
Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

INFORMATIONS