Meet the beautiful and sexy Marissa!

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Meet the beautiful and sexy Marissa!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you would like to own a vivid doll, you can email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com or contact Vivian directly. Just tell her Nyoko sent you here way, ok?
More to come
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meet Marissa!

Post by CF »

Great eyes! What kind are they?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Meet the beautiful and sexy Marissa!

Post by deerman »

She can put you to sleep or set you on fire!! :whistle: Lovely lady :D

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Great work.

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

Can we get real pictures? This is photo-shopped to death!

There was another post here about this doll. I can't find it now, but I was surprised at how OBVIOUS it was that it was photo-shopped.

The areola fades in from the skin? Gimme a fucking break!

I'm not spending a damn dime unless I can see what I'm ACTUALLY buying.

EDIT: This is not Jeff and the BCD's fault (I looked at my post this morning and thought I was harsh). The person who originally took the pictures and then opened up Photo-Shop, really went far.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

AAAP,
The main thread for her can be found below.
V/r
Jeff and Nyoko
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 69&t=89718

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

AAAP wrote:Can we get real pictures? This is photo-shopped to death!

There was another post here about this doll. I can't find it now, but I was surprised at how OBVIOUS it was that it was photo-shopped.

EDIT: This is not Jeff and the BCD's fault (I looked at my post this morning and thought I was harsh). The person who originally took the pictures and then opened up Photo-Shop, really went far.
Dear AAAP

Thank you for your comment. I personally take this as a compliment that our doll is so beautiful that you can not believe it's true,sorry if I sound narcissistic. I took the picture with the photographer from our factory. The pictures in question is colour corrected to reflect the true/original colour of the doll, please see the attached picture you will see what I mean:
Iphone doll photo.jpg
Iphone doll photo.jpg (68.27 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
The first photo was taken with my iphone as a test photo, it looked so real and I really liked however we colour corrected to make it look less real to reflect the true colour of the doll. In another word, we have to downplay the photo's effects. Of course, we removed all the messy hair on the doll face and messy background like all the photographer would. I am not sure what you mean by the areola fades in from the skin. I was the one who painted the areola, what you see is what you will get if this is the effect you are after. Not sure if you have read the other post that we are now able to offer non-fading/water proof nipple areaola and VGN colour. They would look even more realistic "in person" not just in picture.

Vivian

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

She is sexy!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Tybalt wrote:She is sexy!
So meaningful and Deep little brother....you say so much with so few words

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

Vivid Doll wrote:
AAAP wrote:Can we get real pictures? This is photo-shopped to death!

Dear AAAP

Thank you for your comment. I personally take this as a compliment that our doll is so beautiful that you can not believe it's true,sorry if I sound narcissistic. I took the picture with the photographer from our factory. The pictures in question is colour corrected to reflect the true/original colour of the doll, please see the attached picture you will see what I mean:
Iphone doll photo.jpg
The first photo was taken with my iphone as a test photo, it looked so real and I really liked however we colour corrected to make it look less real to reflect the true colour of the doll. In another word, we have to downplay the photo's effects. Of course, we removed all the messy hair on the doll face and messy background like all the photographer would. I am not sure what you mean by the areola fades in from the skin. I was the one who painted the areola, what you see is what you will get if this is the effect you are after. Not sure if you have read the other post that we are now able to offer non-fading/water proof nipple areaola and VGN colour. They would look even more realistic "in person" not just in picture.

Vivian

While the doll looks great, the aureola looked as if a blur effect was used where it met white skin. I will say that the second photo does look more realistic - as you mentioned yourself the first photo looked less real.

Seeing the second photo, while I'm sure some work was done, it certainly seems to be closer to what would arrive in the mail. The eyes are amazing.

INFORMATIONS