Starpery.com

Darken labia color

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
olireads
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Darken labia color

Post by olireads »

Kaori wrote:I use oil pastels. Goes on really easy and takes a very long time to fade. To thin the colour down dilute the pastel with mineral oil and apply with a brush. Marker pens are handy but I find them difficult to use because you cannot work with them. With oil pastels there's a working time until the oil soaks in.
Wow! Great information Kaori, thanks. How long or how much use before it fades away?

Also, do you think oil pastels can be used to give parts of the body a tan without having abrupt borders? In other words- can it produce gradients?

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Changing labia color

Post by Procrasturbate »

LaDollyVita wrote:One of our esteemed forum members, CrazyCajun, and his entrepreneurial sweetheart, TripleA, have developed a permanent TPE coloring system that you can purchase. They have an exclusive partnership with TDF approved vendor "Doll To" at the moment.

For more information: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=272&t=86927
i bought a few different colors from DOLLTO and they are all glitter based.. non are just plain colored.. its all different colors for makeup, would NOT suggest for nipple or private bit coloring.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

olireads wrote:
Kaori wrote:I use oil pastels. Goes on really easy and takes a very long time to fade. To thin the colour down dilute the pastel with mineral oil and apply with a brush. Marker pens are handy but I find them difficult to use because you cannot work with them. With oil pastels there's a working time until the oil soaks in.
Wow! Great information Kaori, thanks. How long or how much use before it fades away?

Also, do you think oil pastels can be used to give parts of the body a tan without having abrupt borders? In other words- can it produce gradients?

Oil pastel type kits are what Factories use for the initial coloring. As part of my recent purchase, i requested color matching paint for the nipple/vag... what is being sent to me is a solid oil based color stick of some sort. its all in chinese.

many companies sell human flesh pallet kits of pastels, you need to make sure they are non toxic and can be digested.

pastels can be faded and blended. its just an adult crayon. after you get the color you like on your doll youre then going to want to hit it with some heat from a hair dryer to "set" it.. the factories do this with a heat gun.

olireads
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by olireads »

Procrasturbate wrote:
olireads wrote:

Oil pastel type kits are what Factories use for the initial coloring. As part of my recent purchase, i requested color matching paint for the nipple/vag... what is being sent to me is a solid oil based color stick of some sort. its all in chinese.

many companies sell human flesh pallet kits of pastels, you need to make sure they are non toxic and can be digested.

pastels can be faded and blended. its just an adult crayon. after you get the color you like on your doll youre then going to want to hit it with some heat from a hair dryer to "set" it.. the factories do this with a heat gun.
Thank you for being so thorough Proc!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

when i figure everything out i am going to write up a how-to. factories shouldn't be the only ones able to apply semi-perm' color on a doll.

Doll To
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Changing labia color

Post by Doll To »

Procrasturbate wrote:
LaDollyVita wrote:One of our esteemed forum members, CrazyCajun, and his entrepreneurial sweetheart, TripleA, have developed a permanent TPE coloring system that you can purchase. They have an exclusive partnership with TDF approved vendor "Doll To" at the moment.

For more information: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=272&t=86927
i bought a few different colors from DOLLTO and they are all glitter based.. non are just plain colored.. its all different colors for makeup, would NOT suggest for nipple or private bit coloring.

BodyColor does not contain glitter. It may appear that way due to separation of the ingredients during storage. It dries as a film with a slight "plastic" sheen that can be adjusted with powder. Please see the video below. Thank you.

unknown98

Post by unknown98 »

with my belly i never see the lips downthere ..problem solved lol

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

I use lip liner pencils for lips, nipples, and labia. Wears off eventually with play, but only takes a minute to apply. Good for taking pictures, and realistic look. Choice of colors, quick, easy, cheap.

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

I'm satisfied with using a matte blush powder. Must be applied with a makeup brush. Lasts pretty long and smells good (there are blushes with a decent scent, others just smell like makeup). Makeup can't be plainly 'painted' on, you need to be a bit patient, it has to be dabbed on the surface and than wiped around. So you apply it step by step with very small amounts.
Of course, it will fade from using mineral oil

Miss Atleur's body paint is a good product and works very well, too. It is however a completely different approach, as it puts a thin layer on the TPE, which will peel off after a while.
But it is resistant against mineral oil treatment.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Chuxchev1 wrote:Tpe
You can mix powder and silicone such as permatex flowble silicone for windshields. Prep only the area to be painted with iso alcohol. Apply the color you like then brush a thin layer of permatex over top. This will last for some time.

While NO permanant paint exists for silicone OR tpe dolls you can get close.
This next method will go over longer and have a great finish.
You need a little clear plastic cup
Popsicle sticks mineral oil
Permatex
Powder makeup of your choice
A set of artists brushes

And a skill at painting. P.m me if you need furyher assistance.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

viktorsx

Post by viktorsx »

greetings,

interesting, so one can use makeup lipp pencils, makeup powders and oil pastels, when reading up on oil pastels it shows it be diluted with oils, in TPE case baby or mineral oil, and i think odorless mineral spirit to get right consistency and hue ? then apply permatex fluid silicon on top ...

i seen makeup and artist brushes made from silicon and from foam rubber, anybody tried make a TPE tip brush ?

can't wait to try ...

thanks
/* Simplicity is very Complex ... */

INFORMATIONS