dollstudio.org

Weights of Z-Onedoll silicone dolls

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Weights of Z-Onedoll silicone dolls

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

Z-Onedoll lists detailed specs on their official website. This is how the specs currently look:
zo-specs-2016-11-25.jpg
zo-specs-2016-11-25.jpg (81.56 KiB) Viewed 3225 times
Some measurements are not accurate, especially for the doll's weight.

Z-Onedoll silicone dolls are much heavier than specified in this list.

We weighted two ZO-160 SM, which weight 30% more than the more busty ZO-160 model. User Haremlover weighted his ZO-160, which was also 30% heavier than the advertised 31 kg.

Since we are getting flooded with questions about this nasty offset: The doll you will get will be most probably 20-30% heavier than specified on the Z-Onedoll website.

I can not change the specs on the Z-Onedoll website, I don't know why ZO still advertises with misleading specs, and you can not purchase a Z-Onedoll doll with the weight specified by Z-Onedoll.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Weights of Z-Onedoll silicone dolls

Post by Dollstudio »

Updated specs, as of Dec 6th, 2016:
zo-specs-2016-12.jpg
zo-specs-2016-12.jpg (87.67 KiB) Viewed 3141 times
Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Another quick update: The package of the ZO-162 weights 58 kg (regular carton, measured by shipping company). So if the ZO-162 weights 35 kg as specified, the carton and padding material weights 23 kg.

Sandro

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Um. Somehow I think my 160 got a first class upgrade on her way over and stuffed on the caviar and champagne in first class as she's still heavier than the advertised weight.

Best wishes

Harem

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

haremlover wrote:Um. Somehow I think my 160 got a first class upgrade on her way over and stuffed on the caviar and champagne in first class as she's still heavier than the advertised weight.

Best wishes

Harem
Ahww, be happy you didn't have to cater for her appetite and got unexpected training for your upcoming DS167 that way. :wink: :razz:

All the best.

p.S. - Curious at what actual weight the 162 will clock in, I guess my estimate of 42kg will still be a bit conservative, but we'll see.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

haremlover wrote:Um. Somehow I think my 160 got a first class upgrade on her way over and stuffed on the caviar and champagne in first class as she's still heavier than the advertised weight.

Best wishes

Harem
Can't blame her, I bet you would do it too.
I think my first ownerguy complained of the same thing :?
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

new verified measurement for ZO-162 ("non-intelligent" version): 42.1 kg, without head.
DSC04211.JPG
DSC04211.JPG (345.19 KiB) Viewed 2879 times
Sandro

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Sandro,

Thank you for your time and efforts into researching this for us. This is a major dealbreaker for me with Z-onedoll. I was very much into the 160cm (b-cup) body with the A5 Mirabelle head. The face / hair style and the nice widely space shoulders is what had me gravitating towards ZO. But I was already concerned with the advertised weight of 32kg. Now, with this discovery that the body is actually closer to 40kg....that isn't going well with me and I might have to reconsider Doll Sweet.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi Diaval,

yes, the real weight of the ZO dolls could be considered a dealbreaker. However, the weight of the ZO-160/B is not yet in the seriously critical region; the standing skeleton still works well, and one can manage to deal with the weight. So do not give up on a ZO-160/B 'just' because of the weight.

As far as Doll Sweet is concerned, they had their share of weight issues, too. The DS-167, originally advertised as 170 cm doll, was supposed to weight 29 kg - which would have been awesome. But…

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 96#p864096

However, Doll Sweet has successfully managed to reduce the weight in the past months - they did their homework. The DS-167 is still not 29 kg, but she is now less than 38 kg.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p1076642

Except for their male doll, all other Doll Sweet's are more lightweight. This is - among other things - accomplished by more narrow shoulders. That gives some of these (relatively tall) dolls a petite appearance. If you like that, Doll Sweet will be perfect; but if I understand you correctly, this is not exactly what you are looking for.

For comparison, let's take a look at a completely different doll…
DSC05137.JPG
DSC05137.JPG (358.73 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
This is a hybrid with a ZO head and a Maid-Fong body by Maidlee Doll. Maid-Fong has a pectoral girdle like a swimmer. Her massive chest makes life-sized heads (that look fine on a ZO-160 body) appear too small.

In a nutshell - if you like narrow shoulders, DS is the way to go; if you like broad shoulders, take a look at dolls like Maid-Fong. If you find truth in the middle, go for Z-Onedoll.

Sandro

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi,

new verified measurement for ZO-162 ("non-intelligent" version): 42.1 kg, without head.
DSC04211.JPG
Sandro
Damn! They are way off on the weights. The body I picked out from them is the next one down the 160cm B cup. They state the weight of that is 33kg. So if they are off by more than 2kg without the head and the head is about 2 kg, then that Mirabelle doll I am looking at will weigh in at 37kg, maybe even slightly more. 81.lbs.

Damn...that sucks big time. I got through checking out the prices on Doll Sweet and they are easily $1000 more than Z-Onedoll. I really didn't want to go that high in price. But I guess because they are light and have that nice skeleton, it becomes a 'you get what you pay for' thing.

I might end up falling back to TPE after all then, unless I find a really good deal on the Doll Sweet one I am after.

Thanks for info

Diaval

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

Just think of that extra weight as a "feature"! :D

I have a 170cm from Z One and I'm not a body builder. It's manageable if you're careful and you plan the moves out.

I tried weighing her one time and I could only get approximations because I have a simple scale and the doll was laying horizontal, making it difficult to read the scale, but I estimated 95 lbs with the head (43kg).

Love the research that Dollstudio produces!
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Double post, please delete.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Sandro, have you measured the weight on the ZO-160 b cup? That is the body I am after.

I forgot to mention that I looked into the Maidlee doll above and that company only makes one body type. While I love the shoulder span and collarbones,the breasts are a bit large, also the legs are on the thick side. While that is ok with me, I wonder what that doll weighs, but thier head selection is not good at all.

I am suffering from the sticker shock from the DS dolls. They are very expensive. Most places sell the 163cm model for about $3500. Ouch! I guess the lighter weight is what they get you with. The smaller dolls are more reasonable, but I don't want that. I need a regular size doll because I also want the doll to do fashion photography with and be able to buy her regular clothes.

So unless I find a deal on the DS dolls I am back to ZO if the weight is too high, then I am going back to TPE.
jackbeenimble wrote:Just think of that extra weight as a "feature"! :D

I have a 170cm from Z One and I'm not a body builder. It's manageable if you're careful and you plan the moves out.

I tried weighing her one time and I could only get approximations because I have a simple scale and the doll was laying horizontal, making it difficult to read the scale, but I estimated 95 lbs with the head (43kg).

Love the research that Dollstudio produces!
A feature huh? Sorry, I will pass on that one.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi Diaval,

the ZO-160/B is 38.8-40 kg (three different measurements). But again, don't let yourself be scared away from this weight. It's not as bad as it sounds. I agree with jackbeenimble, most people can learn to handle this kind of weight.

After you checked the even more voluminous shoulder span of Maid-Fong and liked it, I think the decision is clear - go rather for a Z-Onedoll than a Doll Sweet as it better fits your budget, and you prefer the body shape and the ZO heads.

Sandro

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi Diaval,

the ZO-160/B is 38.8-40 kg (three different measurements). But again, don't let yourself be scared away from this weight. It's not as bad as it sounds. I agree with jackbeenimble, most people can learn to handle this kind of weight.
Well, I just picked up my wife to see if I could handle her weight, and surprisingly I was able to lift her up (standard arm under knees, arm around back hold). She weighs 136lbs (61kg). Granted this is a live person now and I lifted her from a standing position. With a dead weight I would assume halving that would probably give me a good idea of capacity...which would be around 30kg as I predicted. I am not sure if this good to go by. But I surprised myself that I was still able to pick my wife up. And I could handle her without arms shaking or anything. I held her for about the time it would take to walk from the futon to the closet. I think I should have picked up my wife from the futon to see how I could do that. I don't know...I thought I would struggle getting my wife up into my arms, but no.
After you checked the even more voluminous shoulder span of Maid-Fong and liked it, I think the decision is clear - go rather for a Z-Onedoll than a Doll Sweet as it better fits your budget, and you prefer the body shape and the ZO heads.

Sandro
Yes, I DO very much like the shoulder span of the Maid-Fong doll, but sadly Maidlee doesn't offer much outside of that doll body. It is a DD cup and that is already too large for my tastes. I don't like their heads at all and I only think they have two to being with. The weight is up there as well at 82lbs. I did shoot an email to the company as I am curious about the shoulder span of that doll. From the look of it, it has to be over 18" I seriously doubt I would go over that because then the doll would definitely weigh too much. But 14" to 17" I am good with.

EDIT:

Maidlee just emailed me back and gave me some additional information on the the Maid-Fong doll:

> 1. Shoulder to shoulder 17"
> 2) upper arm circumferance: 10.5
> 3) upper leg circumferance: 20
> 4) wrist circumferance: 24
> 5) neck circumferance: 13

I had the doll to pegged to 18" or even 19", but it is 17".

Yes, the body type and shape of ZO is nicer and so is the body in comparison to the DS dolls I been looking at. Even though the 163cm 'supermodel' type body has thin arms and legs, they DO have some shape to them (the legs) and they are more attractive than the thin arms and legs I have seen on TPE dolls. Youyi is particularly cute:

https://www.dsdoll.us/galleria/supermodel/p_163_youyi

While still on the thin side, she has a nice neckline, shoulder area. Picturing Thera's head on her with that wig would certainly increase the attraction factor on her. But I am not as attracted to this body style as I am to this one:

https://d13z1xw8270sfc.cloudfront.net/o ... a-a007.jpg

The difference is like night and day in terms of the build. So going back to Z-Onedoll, they do offer QUITE a bit for their price and it is a silicone doll. While what they offer isn't as 'strong' looking as the 'Simone' doll I posted above. The 160cm B cup has the breast size I desire. Really I think the two main things from stopping from going with Z-onedoll is the weight and not being 100% sure how well the skeleton is made. It does seem like they are improving the latter though and I believe I even have seen a shoulder shrug option on their page somewhere. Yup! Here it is:

http://www.z-onedoll.com/order_list/Fro ... nId=6.html

Second option from the bottom. I also like the tattoo option too.

But yeah, without a doubt I like the Z-Onedoll faces better. Mirabelle blow most faces away that I have seen so far. She seems more like an Asian / American mix. With short hair and wide shoulders, she looks amazing.

Oh! Another question. Could Z-Onedoll be hung from the head / neck? I know most dolls can, but they offer a BACK hanging option and I am definitely not going to do that. I intend to put the doll in MANY backless outfits for pictures and I cannot have anything marring the back of one of these beauties. I say that is a VERY bad place to put a hanging option.

Again thank you for the information. You are a great asset to the forum with providing very useful information.

Diaval

INFORMATIONS