reallovesexdolls.com

First time owner and RLSD ordering and shipping.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
MGTOW

First time owner and RLSD ordering and shipping.

Post by MGTOW »

Hiya, I haven't received my doll yet but she is on the way. Where to begin? The first time I ever started thinking about a doll for this purpose was when I was ether eleven or twelve years old. A movie came on, Cherry 2000 and it blew my mind. Ever sense then I secretly kept my eye out for the right first doll for me. When I would walk into a adult store I would glace at the blow ups and the headless, limbless ones but those were not for me so I would lose hope. This whole time dating and having relationships with evil and vile women. I wish I would have got one of those good ones right out of high school or college but they were all taken by the time I was smart enough to know that I wanted was a good one and not a bad one and the traits that indicated as much. Any way long story short, a few years ago I saw another movie about a guy with a sex doll. Lars and the real girl was the name of it and although I did not think the dolls face was for me, it got me looking online. After the past year of verifying vendors web sites, building dolls and contemplating it I chose RLSD on 8-15-17, placed and paid for my order as follows.

140cm (4ft7) A-cup Sex Doll
(Skin Color: Fair, Head: #107, Eye Color: Brown Eyes, Hairstyle: 8, Vagina: Replaceable 2cm, Areola Size: 3cm, Areola Color: Pink, Labia Color: Pink, Pubic Hair: None, Pubic Hair Color: N/A, Manicure Color: Nude French Manicure, Toenail Polish Color: Baby Pink, Foot Style: Regular Foot, Accessories (Ships Separately): Gloves & Irrigator, Closet Bar Suspension Kit: CBS Kit -FREE-)

On 8-28-17 RLSD updated my order as factory completed and being moved to shipping. I'm fine and happy with this time period of about two weeks. I do have to admit that I was a little worried after reading a post on here that it was four weeks for this one guy but I think that was a unique one. Today 9-1-17 I got the update that the doll has a tracking #. Three days for what I'm assuming is packing and shipping. Again I'm ok and happy with this. Tracking says it will be here in seven days. So woot.

I'm not sure if I will jump into the roll playing that many on here are doing. As of now, its a sex toy to me. I have enjoyed buying clothing and perfume for the doll as if I were buying for person. So I shall see and I look forward to letting you guys know how I received. So far so good.

LDF
Ex-Member

Re: First time owner and RLSD ordering and shipping.

Post by LDF »

I'm a recent customer of RLSD as well.

I am happy with both of my purchases.

There is a bit of a learning curve involved. But, this is the right forum to find information or get help.

Condoms, lube, and cleanup were my first rite of initiation.

Now, it's become much easier thanks to some good advice from the forum.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Did she arrive at your home yet? I have to admit, I'm kind of curious about that head and body combination!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

ax4tl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ax4tl »

LDF wrote:I'm a recent customer of RLSD as well.

There is a bit of a learning curve involved. But, this is the right forum to find information or get help.

I just put an order in a day ago. Would you be able to tell me how long did it take to get yours? I was told the larger models take longer to ship.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Right now, Chinese factories have been on holiday, from what I've heard. Next week should be better.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Yeah I ordered just a head back on the 19th and was wondering why I hadn't seen my order move from production to shipping yet. I messaged them on the 5th and got the following from Victoria the same day.
Our Love Doll production time is usually 2 to 3 weeks. Our production department in China had been on holiday this week and will return tomorrow to review and respond to requests.

We have sent a request and will have an update on your order by early next week after we hear back from the factory. I thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a wonderful day.
I guess I've seen so many "Placed my order and got the doll two weeks later" reviews that it had me thinking my order would be here by now. Live and learn right.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I placed my order on 8/23. 9/2 it moved to shipping. 9/6 I got a tracking number. By 9/9 I had my doll. This is continental US.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

ax4tl wrote:
LDF wrote:I'm a recent customer of RLSD as well.

I just put an order in a day ago. Would you be able to tell me how long did it take to get yours? I was told the larger models take longer to ship.
Sure thing: ordered my 100 cm D cup Carmelita from RLSD on Aug. 15, she arrived by Aug. 30th.

I ordered my 141 cm F cup, RLSD exclusive, Eva (She's my avatar.) (with the enhanced mouth and standing feet options) on Aug. 16th. She arrived on Sept. 8th.

LDF.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

ax4tl wrote:I was told the larger models take longer to ship.
I'm not sure whether you mean 'to ship' as in 'finish production and leave the factory' or 'transit from factory to buyer'.

If you mean, to finish production this is usually not accurate. Its usually the more common the doll is, the longer it takes. They're filled first-come, first-serve (though I'm sure exceptions are made) so if you order a popular doll, it may take longer as you're behind other orders. This is especially true of brand new, super-popular models (like the WM155DD or YL-150 when they first came out.) The large 170s did take a little bit longer when they first came out, due to the scarcity of the new, taller skeleton, but I think they've probably caught up now. Though you'll be in a similar boat if you want a skeleton with the brand new "shrugging shoulders" feature. WM has already said this feature would add several days until they can build up a reserve supply to meet demand. If you want a 140D (most popular model) with shrugging shoulders, be prepared to wait a bit longer than someone who orders say, a basic 135. Though if you want the 140 and the shrugging shoulders, by all means order it that way and be willing to put up with a little extra wait for what you really want. The manufacturing delays are not so extreme that you should base your orders on them.

As far as transmit to buyer, its possibly correct. The tiny 100cm dolls may very well move through the system quicker than the larger, heavier ones, and might actually get delivered half a day to a day earlier on average. At the very least, a few hours earlier on average, were such metrics available, simply due to carrier logistics. FedEx will most likely load largest, heaviest packages into the back of the truck, meaning they'll be delivered toward end of day, with smaller packages being dropped off earlier. Though I'm not sure morning vs afternoon vs evening delivery matters all that much in the long run. I'd consider transmit time differences based on doll size/weight as practically insignificant.

ax4tl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ax4tl »

JunkGuy wrote:
ax4tl wrote:I was told the larger models take longer to ship.
I'm not sure whether you mean 'to ship' as in 'finish production and leave the factory' or 'transit from factory to buyer'.

If you mean, to finish production this is usually not accurate. Its usually the more common the doll is, the longer it takes. They're filled first-come, first-serve (though I'm sure exceptions are made) so if you order a popular doll, it may take longer as you're behind other orders. This is especially true of brand new, super-popular models (like the WM155DD or YL-150 when they first came out.) The large 170s did take a little bit longer when they first came out, due to the scarcity of the new, taller skeleton, but I think they've probably caught up now. Though you'll be in a similar boat if you want a skeleton with the brand new "shrugging shoulders" feature. WM has already said this feature would add several days until they can build up a reserve supply to meet demand. If you want a 140D (most popular model) with shrugging shoulders, be prepared to wait a bit longer than someone who orders say, a basic 135. Though if you want the 140 and the shrugging shoulders, by all means order it that way and be willing to put up with a little extra wait for what you really want. The manufacturing delays are not so extreme that you should base your orders on them.

As far as transmit to buyer, its possibly correct. The tiny 100cm dolls may very well move through the system quicker than the larger, heavier ones, and might actually get delivered half a day to a day earlier on average. At the very least, a few hours earlier on average, were such metrics available, simply due to carrier logistics. FedEx will most likely load largest, heaviest packages into the back of the truck, meaning they'll be delivered toward end of day, with smaller packages being dropped off earlier. Though I'm not sure morning vs afternoon vs evening delivery matters all that much in the long run. I'd consider transmit time differences based on doll size/weight as practically insignificant.

Well what I meant is that I was told that the bigger the doll the longer the creation time meaning it will take longer for it to be ready to ship. I am pretty ignorant to the process so I have no clue. You have more of an insight than I do. I ordered a WM 170cm doll. I am not sure what the demand is for that doll or if it still takes a little longer to make. My order is still processing, it was flagged for a security check today and it is back to processing once i sent them my info. On my cc end it is fine. We will see.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I'm just reporting what I've seen of others comments in the last year or so I've been around. Someone who's actually been or worked with the factory (like an RLSD employee) might be able to clarify or correct me if I'm mistaken.

Is your 170 the H or M cup? The M cup is a popular model right now, so yes it might take a bit longer. I don't think the H is in high demand anymore and I don't think I've seen anyone saying they've bought one recently. Also, there's a lot of holidays in China this last week (Golden Week) so -all- orders are a bit delayed, regardless of model.

INFORMATIONS