www.passiondolls.com

Dream Doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
xbigdavex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Dream Doll

Post by xbigdavex »

Hi, I'm new to the forum and have to say I never understood the doll thing until I saw the michele doll made by passion dolls. As a bodybuilder myself I have always been attracted to muscular women and I always wondered why someone doesnt make a doll that is beyond humanly sexy. There is an artist named Siberianar that makes digital realistic photos of an unreal look. It seems dolls havent yet captured the perfectly round cannonball boodbs that are fuller at the top. Gina and Leanne come close but they arent round and full at the top, for instance like Wendy whoppers or the photos by siberianar (google is your friend lol).

I think michele is almost perfect but her calves are to small and not shapely enough and calf fetishes are popular so I cant see why thisbis over looked. Legs like those of Christine Envall or Heather Policky are what I am talking about. This image below is the kind of thing I think could be hugely popular

Oh and anyone with a Michele doll, you would be a legend if you could show us what her legs look like in black tights or pantyhose....I gotta admit it could tip me over the edge to buy one
Last edited by Slew on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed image link

INFORMATIONS