Outsider To See My Doll

We turn dreams into reality!
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Outsider To See My Doll

Post by Stepford_CT »

My wife has a co-worker coming over to see about repairing our bathroom floor. My bedroom floor is also falling through since it's next to the bathroom. I have Tuesday sitting in a bar stool and I'm waiting for him to arrive and see his reaction (as well as my wife's). Will update you.

And yes, she's sporting a new hairstyle.
Tuesday.jpg
Tuesday.jpg (401.71 KiB) Viewed 2050 times

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Outsider To See My Doll

Post by MrVitalic »

ahaha nice one. Tell us there reaction. Cute cute girl !
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

MrVitalic wrote:ahaha nice one. Tell us there reaction. Cute cute girl !
Thank you.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Make sure you stay home and watch the guy obviously... and, you don't have to, but i'd take this as a time to sit down in plain view and clean your gun really good, if you've got one. Intimidation without having to be rude :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She looks quite content
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

I'm sorry if you have already explained this in another post (I'm new around here), but is your wife aware of the existence of your doll?

The way you wrote it makes me believe "her reaction" might not be related to the doll, but toward her co-worker's reaction.

Will love to read about it once it happens. ;)

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

donoghu wrote:I'm sorry if you have already explained this in another post (I'm new around here), but is your wife aware of the existence of your doll?

The way you wrote it makes me believe "her reaction" might not be related to the doll, but toward her co-worker's reaction.

She's aware of the doll. She didn't know I had it out in the open in my room. When her co-worker arrived, he brought his 16 year old son with him (unexpected); however, they didn't see the doll since they didn't go into my bedroom. So there was no reaction by anyone. Her co-worker is coming back Thursday to do the repair and I expect him to bring his son to help so I suppose I should NOT let them see her especially the son for obvious reasons.

She doesn't know I showed pics to another co-worker. He thought she was cute and since he has a psychology degree, he understands. I also told my VA counselor about the doll and my screen name here; he got a kick out of my screen name and knew the meaning.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Stepford_CT wrote:
donoghu wrote:I'm sorry if you have already explained this in another post (I'm new around here), but is your wife aware of the existence of your doll?

She's aware of the doll. She didn't know I had it out in the open in my room. When her co-worker arrived, he brought his 16 year old son with him (unexpected); however, they didn't see the doll since they didn't go into my bedroom. So there was no reaction by anyone. Her co-worker is coming back Thursday to do the repair and I expect him to bring his son to help so I suppose I should NOT let them see her especially the son for obvious reasons.

She doesn't know I showed pics to another co-worker. He thought she was cute and since he has a psychology degree, he understands. I also told my VA counselor about the doll and my screen name here; he got a kick out of my screen name and knew the meaning.
all is good in the world then ahah :) It could have been pretty epic seeing 16 years old meeting a doll aha
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

may some happen in his pants.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Seeing a doll at 16 would be 2 years of hell. Imagine the depression knowing you'd have to wait two years to buy one... even longer if you don't have established credit, or a job. :( Yeah don't let the poor kid see

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Seeing a doll at 16 would be 2 years of hell. Imagine the depression knowing you'd have to wait two years to buy one... even longer if you don't have established credit, or a job. :( Yeah don't let the poor kid see
What makes you think a 16 year old can't buy a sex doll? They don't have age verification on credit card transactions. All he needs is a prepaid Visa card and he's the proud owner of his dream girl. And if he has permissive parents, oh well.

And if you think this is crazy, remember, in USA, they used to hand out condoms in high schools to curb STDs and pregnancy. So much for "age of consent" laws, right?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow ... story.html
https://vtdigger.org/2018/06/12/south-b ... next-year/

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

fair enuff

I didn't find out about dolls til' I was 20, but didn't have a high enough credit line at 16 anyway. takes about 3 to 4 years of borrowing before you hit that sweet $2000 line... at least at my bank. Though i guess these days 12 year olds are probably getting credit cards and shit

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

Stepford_CT wrote:
SynthetikReality95 wrote:Seeing a doll at 16 would be 2 years of hell. Imagine the depression knowing you'd have to wait two years to buy one... even longer if you don't have established credit, or a job. :( Yeah don't let the poor kid see
What makes you think a 16 year old can't buy a sex doll? They don't have age verification on credit card transactions. All he needs is a prepaid Visa card and he's the proud owner of his dream girl. And if he has permissive parents, oh well.

And if you think this is crazy, remember, in USA, they used to hand out condoms in high schools to curb STDs and pregnancy. So much for "age of consent" laws, right?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow ... story.html
https://vtdigger.org/2018/06/12/south-b ... next-year/
I was surprised when I have read/watched a video about the raise of robots usages in Japan and about how Senior High School student (16-18 years old) are recognized as one of the primary market for one of the variant of the plush based Real Size Dolls.
Basically, a whole plush with an anime face, breast and a vagina, but no nipple or details around the vagina (it's like a sock going into the doll). I guess it was an evolution from the market of giant pillow with girls being printed on them. Hahaha.

You go into that shop that seem to sell manga, anime and figurines... You reach that back small corner just before the 18+ curtain and you can pick up the body, the head, the wig and the costume of your choice. They got bags especially designed to make the doll inconspicuous.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

When I was 17yr, I remember seeing an ad in a Toy Fair magazine for a Orient Doll Candy Girl! That ad introduced me to dolls and it wasn't too long after that I found out about RealDolls. Was finally able to buy a repaired one at 23yr from The RealDoll Doctor Slade.

Stepford_CT you may have change that kids life by letting him see your doll. An ad did it for me, but of course because of the internet most people probably already know about dolls anyways. :?
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

MoneyMike wrote:Stepford_CT you may have change that kids life by letting him see your doll. An ad did it for me, but of course because of the internet most people probably already know about dolls anyways. :?
NOBODY saw the doll. Not the 16 year old and not my wife's co-worker. They didn't go into my room.

INFORMATIONS